[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can racism be real if words are just made up and race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485246231448.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485246231448.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
How can racism be real if words are just made up and race isn't real?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-04-02-24-31.png (285KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-04-02-24-31.png
285KB, 720x1280px
pic related, an amazing post from last night
>>
Same way christianity is real even tho god isnt real.

>inb4 god is real

lets not get into that.
>>
>>34638293
poster needs to get his head out of his ass, that sounds like some "fascism is the most terroristic form of finance capital" shit

>man is different from animals because he has reason!11

go suck a dick
>>
>>34638186

well the idea that all human populations on earth are exactly the same, and were all affected by evolution in exactly the same way, is obviously incorrect. doctors of all kinds have to deal with physical differences of different ethnic groups all the time. it is not a huge stretch to say that evolution has had an effect on our brains as well - it is actually a more reasonable conclusion than saying all human groups on earth have the exact same capacity for all intellectual and emotional resources

even saying something like "most people on earth tend to be lactose intolerant, with the exception of caucasians since they evolved certain enzymes" seems to make people indirectly comfortable. so does showing them pictures of different types of modern day skulls.

to accept racial differences does not mean that you are filled with hatred or want to oppress, it just means you accept reality. it means that we can make a better world for everyone and not just pretend we're all the same. to deny racial differences is to deny science - regardless of what the leftists tell you
>>
>>34638403
*incredibly uncomfortable

and to broaden your mind a bit. look at the two species of chimp - the common chimp, and the bonobo. they are incredibly similar genetically but have very different temperaments that all scientists will accept is a result of evolution.
>>
>>34638403
typical racist nonsense

>some stuff is different so blacks are niggers and whites are best
>>
>>34638293
Pretty sure that is an Ayn Rand quote.
>>
According to "everything I declare a social construct is invalid" logic, consent and rape aren't real either
>>
I believe race is very real,But i couldnt hate an entire race of people. I judge individuals based on the majority of their actions and way of life. If your a cunt, Then your a cunt, regardless of your skin.
>>
>>34638467

are you trolling? nowhere did i imply that whites were better at anything. yours is the typical knee-jerk response to talking about human differences honestly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.