[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Christianity is THE beta uprising religion. Why haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Christianity is THE beta uprising religion. Why haven't you started attending church?
>>
>>34637975
Wrong, that would be HINDUISM

why haven't you been to the temple recently anon?
>>
>>34638078
>white middle class hipster Hindu
>>
I'm really considering it, but I'm still divided because it decays into progressivism.

At the same time, I like Christianity. I cried a lot reading The Brothers Karamazov, and Kierkegaard is probably my favorite philosopher. I crave constituency in a community where people try to take care of each other, and I would like to love impartially instead of being a condescending fag.
>>
File: 1403065271354.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px)
1403065271354.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Amen.
>>
does christianity approve of pedophilia
>>
>>34638341
I believe it's mute on the subject, but Christians do not approve of pedophilia, no.

You can't have sex outside of marriage, keep in mind.
>>
>>34637975
i attend church every sunday, best day of every week.
>>
File: 1462860710177.jpg (33KB, 599x439px)
1462860710177.jpg
33KB, 599x439px
>>34638113
>white middle class hipster Hindu

wrong on all counts

I am indian american
>>
Christianity is totally cuckold religion.
>>
Judaism is.
>>
I miss Church music but cannot stand the sermons any more. When I was a kid, I would kind of phase out and daydream throughout the whole thing.

So my memory of church is a cosy feeling of nice music and day dreaming in a warm place.

The only reason I'll ever step in a Church is if I'm invited to accompany someone these days.
>>
>>34638404
>You can't have sex outside of marriage, keep in mind.

There are no age requirements per se.

The age limit is more of a Roman civilizing concept. Romans are the first to condemn circumcisizing, way before st. paul did.
>>
>>34639572
>There are no age requirements per se.

Well at the very least the woman must be able to bare children. But anyone as young as 15 was fair game in the past.
>>
>>34639572
>confusing kikes and Christians
>not knowing all the Talmudic and theological fuckery that was used to dismiss those parts of the Old Testament
>>
i grew up southern baptist but became a le edgy atheist of course, now i kinda want to become a catholic or something, would be nice to have a sense of community since i basically have 0 friends or family here
>>
>>34638132
>but I'm still divided because it decays into progressivism
LOL trust me anon you do not belong at all then
>>
>>34640304
What line of thought leads you to that conclusion?
>>
>>34640285
Similar feeling. Why would you want to be a Catholic, specifically?
>>
>>34639316
Name alpha religions
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.