[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be getting off work (8:30PM) >have to stop by gas station

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1483282357551.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483282357551.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
>be getting off work (8:30PM)
>have to stop by gas station to fill up for the 25 mile drive home
>gas pump not taking cards, have to go inside
>wait in line full of low-class people (it smells)
>tweaker lady with a shaky dog buying lottery tickets with coins
>finally cashier gets help and another cashier can credit my gas pump
>walk out the door not looking behind me
>tweaker lady loudly says "Thank you!"
>I look back for a moment as I am walking to my car
>"For holding the door for a lady she says"
>Tempted to say something, but instead just ignore her and go about filling my car up
>While filling car up, think to myself how much I hate women who think they are "ladies" just because they have a vagina.
>Come home post on 4chan about it.
>>
>>34637385
btfo by a tweaker
>>
>>34637385
I don't get this. Why do women expect someone to hold the door for them when they can't be assed to do the same? I used to do it all the time and they wouldnt even at least acknowledge my existence.
>>
File: 1485991608980.gif (465KB, 500x278px)
1485991608980.gif
465KB, 500x278px
>fell for the 'at least you can look like chad!' meme
>start working out
>subscribe to fitness youtube channels
>evolve my life around getting fit
>do this for months, every day.
>i'm always at the gym, i want to get big, i want to look like chad so bad
>develop an obsession with working out, it feels so good for the moment where nothing else matters but lifting the object and doing the rep
>i go home
>i look in the mirror
>i don't look good enough
>i become sad and feel like shit and get on my computer and stare at my screen
>i do nothing but sit on my computer, and lift.
>realize that nothing has changed.
>i am the same person, and lifting will not change that.
>i fell for the lifting meme.
>>
>>34637385
>wait in line full of low-class people (it smells)
This made me laugh.

Also bumping because you made a greentext thread.
>>
>>34637627

;c

>>34637652

The worst part is when they don't even act like ladies to begin with, but expect to be treated like one. Like really lady, you're going to be looking like trash, buying lottery tickets, and carrying a dog that is shaking like it's been abused, but feel entitled to be treated like you have any value. Bitch can hold her own door if she wants to, it's 2017.

>>34637769
Looking like Chad only works if you look like Chad to begin with.

>>34637981
Thanks bro, I posted it last night, but passed out as soon as I got home and woke up to see only one reply. ;<
>>
>>34637769
People are really inaccurate at evaluating their appearance. It has a lot to do with self esteem and other bullshit.

You probably won't be a male model, but you probably aren't hideous, either. Lifting is only points in your favor, don't give up so easily. You may be incapable of being a Chad, but you can get a wife even if you aren't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.