[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: not so common but also not obscure feels. I'll start:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

ITT: not so common but also not obscure feels. I'll start:

>tfw you overhear a conversation between two strangers about a subject you're an expert in and are burning with desire to join in yet are too afraid to look like a complete psycho
>>
why would you "burn with desire to join in"? are you some kind of normie that requires attention and validation from other normies?
>>
>>34637094
Robots enjoy talking about subjects they are knowledgeable about because we always run out of things to say.
>>
File: 1476406278384.png (387KB, 500x500px)
1476406278384.png
387KB, 500x500px
>tfw joined in on the conversation anyway
>they change topics
>>
>>34636883
i.... i doubt normies discuss animu or piss bottle hygiene habits in public, anon
>>
>you try to think of something interesting to contribute to thread, but cant, then metapost about it anyway
>>
>someone's walking their dog down the street and when you and the dog make eye contact the dog wants to run away from their owner for you

>drinking out of a hose after not having had water all day

>finding out that that book you haven't been wanting to start reading is actually really good, so you finish itn two days

Uncommon but good feels.
>>
>>34636883
> girl sits next to me on the bus
> start imaging all the funny things I'd say to her
> visualise her laughing and spending time with her
> realise the sheer panic and knots in my stomach at the actual thought of opening a conversation.

Except being served in a shop, I havent spoken to a girl since new years 2014.
>>
I was once on a train and someone was quoting Zoolander but getting the quotes wrong.
>What's this? This school is for ants!
>I think I got lung disease, pop.
>They're hip-hop fighting!
It took a lot of effort not to sperg out.
>>
File: 1485466652450.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485466652450.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>34636883
>tfw you will never be a 13th century farmer who sires 8 children and dies at 45
>tfw you will never be a mother who has to watch her son die of cancer and her daughter die in a car crash
>tfw you will never be a bowling ally owner who has to deal with the mob to pay off his debts to them for borrowing money to pay for his fathers stomach surgery
>tfw you will never be a cloud drifting above helping people by blocking out the sun for a temporary moment to provide brief satisfaction
>tfw you will never eat canned tuna on a boat in a storm
>>
>>34638370
Oh, you get this one, too?
>>
File: 1485884627983.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1485884627983.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
>tfw you'll never get dragged to some strangers house for dinner by your parents as a child ever again

I always liked going into new houses as a kid and seeing how other people lived life. It was strange imagining someone not being me.
>>
>>34636883
>tfw you write a witty post, but the thread has been archived in the meantime
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.