[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally accepted I will be alone my entire life >can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 1485587226992.jpg (4KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1485587226992.jpg
4KB, 250x219px
>tfw finally accepted I will be alone my entire life
>can now focus on life
>huge weight lifted off chest

Who else /accepted/ the truth of life? Sometimes things just arent meant to be.
>>
>>34636034
At too young an age and now I'm fucked.

If you're under 30 don't quit now. If you're under 25 then definitely get over yourself and just keep your nose to the grindstone.
>>
>>34636034
I accepted it a long time ago but it still feels just as bad.
>>
>>34636078
>literal 9/10 can't get a gf

H-how are we ever going to make it lads?
>>
File: 1486156624533.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486156624533.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>34636034
>tfw finally accepted I will be alone my entire life
>tfw still haven't accepted I will be a failure my entire life
>>
File: angry.png (283KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
283KB, 800x600px
>>34636581

THE WORST FUCKING FEEL

How do people calmly accept the black pill and not go insane? I want to blow my head off
>>
>>34636543
Chances are you look better than me and have lived a nicer life, i am sure you can make it, most of the people here will make it because they are normal.
>>
yea
>accept that i be alone
>accept that i will die one day prob regretful
>accept that humans are selfish
>>
>>34636666
Nice quads

Anyways you're not that ugly man, or you're just good at taking pics. You look like any numale you could see on the street with a gf, it's probably your mental issues

Not sure whether I've had a better life than you, just the usual bullying and occasional beatings in school coupled with having no friends for most of my childhood. It's better now though so I guess you're right
>>
File: doom.jpg (90KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
90KB, 854x480px
>start nofap no pmo
>realize 99% of media has a love interest in it telling me to procreate

The masses have been brainwashed into thinking they need to procreate because porky will lose money if the population levels out instead of continuing this insane debt/growth based cycle of self destruction. Once I relieved myself from that plebian way of thought, I have much more energy and drive to take control of the situation for myself, not for other people who want to suck me dry.
>>
>>34636034
I have accepted it and after that I even realized most of women are whores anyway and I have dodged a bullet by not being "successful" with them. Although I don't know how it can be considered to be "successful" to be with women.

Fuck, I wouldn't even have time to maintain a relationship, I have too much shit going in my life anyway, or not really but feels like so, I don't do pretty much anything and time passes way too fast. I don't have time for whores.
>>
>>34636034
>tfw my normie friend keeps telling me there is hope

mental strength required to resist: off the charts... but I refuse to fall for the ruse again. I'm going to soar above these human limits.
>>
File: 1467100282666.png (130KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467100282666.png
130KB, 394x360px
>realized that I'll never have a girlfriend when I was 15
>tfw no gf
>took 10 years to get over it but I've finally accepted it and feel no resentment
>years of being exposed to traps and cute boys on 4chan makes me gay
>tfw no bf
>mfw it's going to take another decade before I get over this again
>>
>>34636034

Defeat is a state of mind, its not over til' its over...

I'd rather feel the pain of struggle than the pain of regret.
>>
>tfw mom still thinks you'll find someone
>>
File: 1484190912905.jpg (79KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1484190912905.jpg
79KB, 470x470px
>>34636034
>Hispanic
>IQ of 130
>Realize I'm very far off from Genius
>Know I've likely only got a score so high due to my Aspergers since it's hereditary on my father's side
>It should be closer to the mean of 100, but it's not due to autism.

This is the entire reason I've never had a girlfriend before.
>>
>>34637263
how would being autistic raise your IQ?
>>
As if the hope won't keep appearing every time you meet a nice girl.

Also very few people have anything else going for them in life that they can live happily alone.
>>
File: 1480739969605.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1480739969605.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>34636034
>no one will ever love me
>started weight lifting for myself
>happy most of the time but can't watch or read romance without being on edge of crying
>>
>>34636034
Pretty much. If I can't do it now at 31 after countless opportunities then I'm just never going to do it. Being a loner is the only way I've known and I don't think I'm compatible with being with someone. Maybe it will happen but I won't be worrying about it anymore and couldn't give a shit what anyone thinks. I've had the "you're a failure" or "odd" card thrown so many times that it's lost all shock value.
>>
>>34637283
Average or above average intelligence (IQ)

It's a symptom of it.
>>
>>34637283
Also, I'm explicitly pointing to Aspergers which is essentially mild autism.
>>
>>34637303
Do u already tried to look for anybody?
I mean, u probably just use 4chan all the day
>>
fucking whores will fuck you up everytime. being alone is the best way. for you fellas out there that think theres a chance, think again. dont even bother
>>
Yup I'm a failure I don't understand how to be a responsible adult. I just work and get paid and I have no idea how to do taxes. I'm dumb too a coward depressed anxious all the time. I don't want to live like this so I'm planning on getting neetbux
>>
>>34636034
i dont know if its truth, im not that bad at social situations and im not ugly, just introverted
perhaps i can get more than i want, but im not that interested in having a girlfriend and more friends than the good old autistic triforce
looking for happiness through other people is stupid anyways
>>
>>34636034
I have trouble accepting it. My mind feels as if itnis being bombarded with spam messages partially because of this. I don't think I can accept living under a rock ain a sheltered existence but I don't think I have another choice.
>>
>>34636034
I've accepted it because my mom refuses to allow me to have an adult life. She would never allow me to have friends growing up and she tried to stop me from goin to college and finding a job. Now I have no job no gf and no future.. When she dies my life will be over because I exist only to keep her company until she passes. Fortunately the bloodline ends with me and the world will have fewer of these women around.
>>
Swallowing the black pill is a journey, but it feels very honest when you accept it.
>You were meant to be alone, and you will die alone.
>Humans are, by nature, sociopathic and lack empathy.
>Life is meaningless, and just a series of distractions from one's death.
>>
File: 1381554120123.png (217KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1381554120123.png
217KB, 361x361px
>>34636034
I can't get over it, every time I try to accept it the thought throws me into a pit of mental despair.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.