[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any comedy worse than "edgy" comedians like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: annoying.jpg (349KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
annoying.jpg
349KB, 540x540px
Is there any comedy worse than "edgy" comedians like h3h3, idubbbz, and filthy frank that 15 year olds think are the epitome of humor?
>>
File: danko.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
danko.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>34635705
Comedy is subjective, you shit-eating cuck.
>>
I don't think they even think that. They're just doing something that keeps them busy and gets them attention. It's a fairly normal human desire for an activity that gives both. Most of the videos they have show that they even think what they're doing is retarded, but they probably don't have anything else with their life and are just lost souls drifting in a chaotic void just like the rest of us, so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>34635737
>still using cuck as an insult
Didn't realize I was browsing 2015 /r9k/. Although if you like h3h3, idubbbz, and filthy frank I imagine cuck is very new to you.
>>
Yea, the people who follow e-celebs and think "content creator" is an actual job title
>>
>>34635789
>are just lost souls drifting in a chaotic void just like the rest of us, so who gives a fuck?
Nice late middle school years nihilism there. Life being meaningless doesn't mean you can't have opinions. Even if they know what they're doing is retarded, it is still retarded, and people who find it funny are retarded.
>>
>>34635705
i actually enjoy watching some of them and it's a good way to burn time when i'm sick of vidya and don't feel like watching a movie.
>>34635810
"it's the 'CURRENT YEAR' how dare you not agree with me!?!?"
>>
File: george.jpg (234KB, 582x853px) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
234KB, 582x853px
>>34635705
First of all, it's a subjective matter. Especially because you didn't bring any substantial points.

Second of all, it does seem that these bois are either heavily disliked or very well liked by certain mechanical types of people. I believe it's because these guys are giving the impression that they are constantly stepping over the borders of normal social behavior and are therefore free to do anything they want, even if it's completely degrading or humiliating by "normal" standards. I like them because they remind me of how not to give a fuck when interacting with people and basically tell me to not to worry about stupid shit. In a way it's a sort of projection of my situation.

So, OP, if I had to take any guess, it's not that you hate those guys, you hate yourself because you cannot manage to overcome your social problems. If you would have just disliked those guys, you wouldn't have made this thread in here of a all the places. Since you did, it's a personal problem for you. Just like my reason for going full autismo and actually replying to this.
>>
>>34635705

I wonder where these guys will be in 10 - 15 years time. I know Frank does music, but what about the other two? I can't see them keeping this shit up in their 30s and 40s.
>>
>>34635887
I'd rather be a "middle school nihilist" than someone who finds it necessary to slander anyone who is doing anything with their life that you don't approve of and assumes their view of the world as objective truth. You just sound like an asshole.
>>
>>34635947
>"it's the 'CURRENT YEAR' how dare you not agree with me!?!?"
Literally what the fuck are you talking about. I'm not saying you have to agree with me, I'm saying that using cuck is outdated as fuck. Even if you were agreeing with me and said they suck too, using cuck would still be outdated.
But then again the fact you used "CURRENT YEAR" as a response suggests you can't actually examine individual opinions but instead just communicate in outdated memes even if they don't apply to the situation.
>>
>>34635974
I believe idubbbz has the potential to become a legit filmmaker or become a journalist of some sorts.
>>
>>34635982
>necessary to slander anyone who is doing anything with their life that you don't approve of
that's literally what idubbbz does you fucking idiot
>>
>>34636053
>whines about cuck
>whines about current year

Looks like we got a nu-male here boys. Probably whines about "assuming gender" jokes and donates to Brianna Wu's patreon
>>
>>34635705

I actually enjoy some of Idubbbz's stuff and I like Filthy Frank's videos when it isn't pranks/normies stuff. I like Frank's older stupid shit where he just dresses up guys in morph suits and stupid masks.
>>
>>34636053
he's projecting, senpai
>>
>>34636085
He slanders what we all despise..... the norm.
Why do you have a problem with this?
>>
>>34636085
I wouldn't know. I've seen one or two videos from these guys and a couple gifs here and there. I rarely watch these kinds of videos in the first place.

Maybe that's why I don't find it necessary to insult them; I just don't care. You seem to care though. Why is that?
>>
>>34636105
Holy shit you can't think of anything other than /pol/ memes, can you? I'm not even complaining about cuck or current year as a concept, I'm saying they are outdated. They were funny when they came out but most people have moved on by now and the fact you haven't suggests you are really new here.
Also
>nu-male
> Probably whines about "assuming gender" jokes and donates to Brianna Wu's patreon
Again, can you actually examine opinions individually, or are you so autistic that you can't think of anybody as holding opinions that fit outside of narrow boxes of memes?
>>
>>34635705

sooner or later you might as well consider laughing edgy, or showing emotion at all faggot. please enlighten me to what you think is humorous stalin
>>
>>34636141
>You seem to care though. Why is that?
The same reason you are responding to this thread. People go here to express opinions
>>
>>34636241
OK. That dodges the question though. Why do you have the opinion that you do? Why is is that you and/or OP felt the reason to make a thread with the goal in mind of insulting people whom you've never met?

My guess is jealousy.
>>
>>34636208
Sadly no, they are slowly killing the /r9k/ just like the rest of boards here.
>>
>>34636282
>Why is is that you and/or OP felt the reason to make a thread with the goal in mind of insulting people whom you've never met?
>My guess is jealousy.
It's the internet. People make fun of people on here. There isn't much psychology behind it.
What's funny though is if anyone exemplifies what you are saying, it's people like the ones I posted. Watch Idubbbz's video on leafy. It's 20 minutes long of nothing but making fun of leafy. Of those twenty minutes, about seven are spent exclusively making fun of leafy for having a weak chin. During that time, Idubbbz shows clips of himself putting up missing posters for his chin, suggests that he get chin implants, makes a book cover for a fictional children's book called "leaf me alone" where he, again, makes no other joke besides that leafy has a weak chin, and then finally goes to the beach so people can play a game called "hide the chin". By your logic, the fact that Idubbbz would go through all this trouble suggests that he is extremely jealous of leafy's appearance.
>>
>>34636554
I said I guess. There was no logic behind that. I'm sure he has a wealth of his own issues.
>>
>>34635974
Idubbbztv will be doing photography for stock imagery companies.

Frank will be making music and barely living off soundcloud money

MaxMoeFoe will still be sucking dick for cash

H3h3 will be living off his dead mom's Jewbux

HowToBasic will be working at a Walmart till the ripe old age of 45, until he hangs himself in his basement apartment
>>
>>34636615
>There was no logic behind that
And there's no logic behind me posting this thread. I'm just bored and killing time on /r9k/, the majority of people posting here are doing the same.
>>
Are you mad your garbage videos arent getting any views
>>
>>34635705
Can you post an antithesis who are I turn funnier than those you posted?
>>
>>34636689
>criticizing anyone means you are MAD AND STUPID
guess Idubbbz is constantly in a state of incoherent rage. His entire channel is devoted to making fun of people
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.