[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about women that makes them crave being degraded during

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: used_goods.jpg (62KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
62KB, 500x655px
What is it about women that makes them crave being degraded during sex like worthless, soulless objects that they are so defiantly against otherwise?
>>
good question, my girlfriend was a shy quiet girl who said she never wanted to give a blow job and now I have her fingering her ass while eating my cum
>>
>>34635281
Yeah I mean, fucking someone is the ultimate act of conquest, you literally are inside of their bodies.

And if you have no dignity there, how could you possibly have it outside of it?
>>
I'm not sure. Right now I'm very conflicted because this is my ultimate sexual fantasy. I absolutely love the idea of being controlled, dominated, and used, and taken whenever my boyfriend-that-I-don't-have desires. I wonder if I will be able to find a man that has the same sexual interests but will still treat me like a human outside of the bedroom
>>
In my case when i really love someone, I want to do anything and everything for them to the point where I'm a slave. So it a way what makes women want to be submissive comes by how nurturing they feel towards a partner.
>>
>>34635258
A cock is erect, like a sword, a weapon to be wielded

A pussy is wet and soft, gaping like france, waiting to be conquered.

Its the natural order that women submit during sex. Its a strong urge to be impregnated with the strongest sperm. Dominance of the male implies strong offspring with triggers female submission and attraction.
>>
We're men, we get off on dominating things. They're women, they get off on being dominated/used.

its pretty simple really, don't hate women for how they're programmed. You're judging a woman like you would judge a man.
>>
because women are all whores
>>
Irk man but my chink gf said I turned her into a dirty bitch who is always horny and thinks about me
>>
>>34635258
That just makes them happiest. They are happy to submit to strong cock. Their instinctual nature is to be happy when people rape them because any healthy man who is strong enough to rape and impregnate them is carrying high quality seed.

It's just part of their natural psychology. Women like to get raped.
>>
Women are naturally submissive but the ones who like to be degraded usually didn't have a father figure so crave that strong hand in their lives.
>>
>>34636110
Honestly very achievable, most guys are down with being at least a little dominant.
>>
>>34638559
>because women are all whores

this T B H
>>
>>34635258
Who invents sex machines?
>>
>>34635463
I think this "being inside her body" might be it. They surrender themselves to you. Maybe? I don't know.
>>
By being inside of her, you make her yours. It doesn't matter if it's her mouth or a foreign object - when you enter her, she's immediately, incomprehensibly, all of yours.
>>
>>34639635
hey retard. when your uncle wet-willied you were you his? he was inside you :O
>>
>>34639635
>>34639725
that's assuming you have an uncle. you probably don't because you post this kind of creepy shit on the internet. you just give me that uncle-less vibe.
>>
>>34635258
Because they hate themselves and have no self-esteem
>>
>>34636110
>___>
literally describing all men, please

fking roasties ;w;
>>
>>34638459
>gaping like france
underrated
>>
>>34639899
In my experience men are afraid to be "too rough" or hurt me.. BUT I WANT THEM TO
>>
>>34638668
Need them to be mooooore dominant
>>
>>34639993
TwT
god, why arent there more girls like you, and why am i so socially retarded
>>
>>34640099
>>34639899
whew senpai checked
>>
I'd love to do some kinky shit like tie a bitch up and she is completely naked and I just leave her like that for a day, doing anything I wanted basically. And it would be consensual obviously.
>>
File: 1485732856895s.jpg (12KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485732856895s.jpg
12KB, 213x250px
>>34639635
>tfw girl
>>34639725
>>34639762

>want my lover to take me
>express ^
>get called an uncle

grrrr!!!
>>
>>34635281
>not having her finger your ass
>>
>>34640099
There probably are, or I just have fucked up sexual desires
>>
>>34640287
non-consensual consensual is best
>>
>type in a stream of consciousness no editing
>get called a valley girl
>try to use proper punctuation and not runons
>get called a neckbeard

GRR!!!!!
>>
>>34640346
i dont, problems just occur when u are a social inept shut in
>>
>>34640390
I understand. I think I would have a boyfriend by now, or friends in general, if I wasn't so afraid to meet people
>>
>>34635258
because women have such an easy priviledged life. They are put on a pedestal. So of course they want to roleplay being worthless in the bedroom.

It is the same reason CEOs pay a dominatrix to degrade them.
>>
>>34640442
i feel, too bad u cant get internet gf
>>
>>34640869
I don't want an internet gf!
>>
>>34638489
>You're judging a woman like you would judge a man

you had me till you went and used woman logic
>>
>>34641107
i just want a gf uwu
>>
>>34641641
calla cachudo ctm
>>
>>34641781
no hablo es espana gonzolas
only english
>>
>>34641979
lol q webon xdd
>>
Plenty of men get off on the same thing. What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>34642055
literally gibberish, still best convo ive had in a while.
welp .__.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.