[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you kill yourself if you are in your 30's and still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ca9[2].gif (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ca9[2].gif
26KB, 500x500px
Should you kill yourself if you are in your 30's and still work at Mcdonalds
>>
>>34634190
No, but you should reevaluate your goals in life.
>>
You can literally make $50k a year working at McDonald's full time in Australia

Neetbux is like $11k a year.
>>
>>34634190
You can do l i t e r a l l y anything you want
>>
>>34634190
Try to make store management/assistant management?
>>
>>34634316
>slightly higher pay
>more responsibility
>our manager has to work the register and sometimes even the grill if someone quits or doesn't show up and is there much longer as a result
>was cool when he worked the grill, but let the little bit of power he got go to his head now everyone hates him
I don't see a point desu
>>
No way

Is it hard or stressful?
>>
>>34634356
Resume fodder for a real job?
>>
>>34634386
The work is very easy, but it can get very stressful espcially for a robot.
>mandatory overtime
>lots of standing up
>short lunch breaks
>shit pay, can barely pay bills on my own
>insane hours
>>
>>34634297
Yeah this t b h
Why kill yourself when you have nothing to lose
Try to get famous and do drugs THEN kill yourself
>>
>>34634406
If by real job you mean another fast food gig, then yeah its not worth it.
I should try going back to college and become a programmer or something. Im in my 30s, I don't want to still be here like those angry black ladies in their 50s I work with.
>>
>>34634190
> Work at a dying retailer
> Infamous for having a horrendous turnover rate (the average employee works from 2-14 months and either quits or gets fired)
> Most employees are in their teens or college kids
> The only non-manager employees over 25 are extremely depressed/failures
> Don't want to be a manager due to all the stress and responsibilities
>>
>>34634440
>don't want to
>is definitely going to
i go bananas when i see poor people make a million decisions every day to keep doing dumb shit and then say randomly "blu blu i dont want to live like this XD" and then ass kissing researchers say that you guys are just products of your environment like you've never met someone in your environment who has ever made his own life better or worse.
>>
>>34634440
>If by real job you mean another fast food gig
Protip: being able to have "manager" on your resume opens doors outside FF. Every business needs leadership.
>>
>>34634504
Well its either that or suicide. May as well atleast try to improve my life before I punch out early.
>>
>>34634524
yeah, we'll see about that 1 won't we. here's a tip: don't work at a fast food place in your 30s.
>>
>>34634539
I didn't just walk up and start working in my 30s
ive been here for like 5 years and just figured its time I do something else with my pathetic life
>>
>>34634295
holy shit, that's like a veteran factory worker's salary here in the USA

NEETbux is under 10 grand, but most menial jobs pay about the same as NEETbux and require you to spend money on clothes, car, etc. and pay taxes
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px)
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34634190
Only if
1. It doesn't make you happy OR
2. You aren't a manager/leader/somewhere much higher in the hierarchy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.