[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies treat me like shit because I am ugly I am ugly, I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: pepeMAd.jpg (120KB, 1118x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pepeMAd.jpg
120KB, 1118x1280px
Normies treat me like shit because I am ugly

I am ugly, I have ugly face, ugly teeth and I am too old to fix it non-invasive, fuck jaw surgery.

It is not my fucking fault REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

>By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

>It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy,"
>>
>>34633255
Strive to become a better person, then. I know a handful of ugly but charming people.
>>
File: fatNat.jpg (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fatNat.jpg
139KB, 720x1280px
>>34633312
How do I become better person If I were bullied during by best youth years by some fucking chads then I become basement dweller.

I am even more ugly inside than outside, but at least I am aware how shitty my personality is.
>>
>>34633255
Post pictures of those normies that make fun of you here so we can roast them and rate them
>>
>>34633255
Try Your Luck In The Next Life Guy
>>
>>34633388
That's something you will have to work on, anon. It's your choice. Worked for me.
>>
>>34633312
but do these ugly people have gfs?

having a good personality will make you sociable
but for getting women this is horrible advice, improving your looks (to the extent that is possible) will take far less effort and be far more effective

cultivating an interesting qersonality is hard hard long work, and no woman will be attracted to it
>>
>>34633580
>desiring women
>>
Simply don't play along with their shitty game, set your own goals in life.
>>
>>34633580
this, you can admire somebody personality if you are with him/her for years

When women see you for the first time, after 0.5s she already knows if she want your D in her pussy or if you are friend/orbiter material. If she want to fuck you, then you have to work really hard to discourage her.

It happens on subconscious level. we are attracted to physical apperance and no amount of positive thinking will fix it.

Normies just deny this truth because, it makes them shallow.
>>
>>34633637
We are animals senpai, unless you are tesla/einstein level autismo its hard to stifle your most important feeling/needs as human bean
>>
>>34633580
If you go outside more you'll see plenty of ugly married people. Including your fucking parents.
>>
File: 07f6ijW.png (67KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
07f6ijW.png
67KB, 1306x637px
>>34634090
>tfw parents are divorced
>tfw she used him for money and ran off to be my glorious psychotic degenerate abusive single mother
i feel .... motivated .... i think
>>
>>346342 it's your dad's fault for marrying someone like that.
>>
stop caring what other people think of you only then will you be able to unlock the true secrets of chadhood
>>
>>34634579
Chad stare at Stacy ass
>omg, Chad is staring at my ass, he is so handsome, I really like him.

Beta stare at stacy ass:
>omg, creep fuck off or I report you. Have you seen him stacy? What a fucking pervert, I wear this because its comfortable.
>>
>>34634557
this
this
watch this
it's his fault
remember, all normies are like this, no exceptions
>>
>>34634557
and?

whats the difference?
>>
>>34633255
nobody cares about how ugly you are. just be a better person and people will stop treating you like shit. getting teased by some random college kid at a party means nothing unless you're a dipshit i guess. enjoy that lonely life though.
>>
>>34633255
>Beta uprising when?

Ravioli
>>
Lift and dress nice, this can increase your looks by 2 points. (if you're a 3 you're a 5)
>>
>>34635340
Hey look, it's a normie!
>>
>>34635340
Doing grocer
>Chad buying some shit, cashier is happy as fuck, smiling and giggling and shit
>I am next
>She act like I was offending her by buying pack of fucking ciggaretes
>>
>>34634090

That's not necessarily true.
My father is masculine and attractive to women, but I am ugly and underdeveloped because my mother neglected me and didn't feed me enough as a child.
>>
>>34633255
Bwahahaha.
You'll never know the strugles of a "cute" manlet that looks like a fucking 14 year old.
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (239KB, 1185x1509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
239KB, 1185x1509px
am i ugly, anons?
>>
>>34637033

Only if you're short.

If you're tall that look with suit you.
>>
>>34637086
im 5'10"

is that short?
>>
>>34637033
Whats your age and height baldbro?
>>
>>34637118
i am 33 and 5'10"
155lbs.
>>
>>34637115

No you're good. Kind of jealous desu.
>>
Bro, its easy. Just be beautiful. Thats what I do and it works every time.
>>
>>34633255
I know how you feel. Normies treat ugly guys like subhuman trash.
>>
is there a difference between being ugly and unattractive to the opposite sex? i think yes but it applies to guys only. you can be average looking in general and unattractive to most women.
>>
>>34634090
>including your fucking parents
top fucking kek, jokes on them they didn't have facebook or tinder

all they knew as available were the people in their age range immediately around them

they are now realizing what a shitty deal they got. i'm sure they feel really stupid.
>>
>>34637488
Yup, girls rated 80% of the male population to be less than 5/10 on the looks scale.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.