[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. The only reason r9k hates "sluts" is because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (227KB, 1100x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1100x1250px
Admit it. The only reason r9k hates "sluts" is because they wont have sex with you.

it has nothing to do with finding a "pure" or "innocent" gf its all about jealousy
>>
>>34632939
Only a true robot would love sluts because it signifies the collapse of a civilization is very close. We all want to watch it fall and see the normies get BTFO.
>>
not exactly, i am jealous that other people get sex when i dont, but in my experience, sluts are usually cunts in general,arrogant and big headed, i know you can get girls who act like that and dont fuck everything that moves but it is usually the sluts
>>
>>34632939
>The only reason r9k hates "sluts" is because they wont have sex with you.

I won't lie, this is exactly why I hate sluts. Fucking whores want everyone but me.
>>
Yes OP, but do you have a point? People have every right to look for people with the same sexual experience regardless. You would say the same for the girls. They get to make choices.
>>
>>34632987
it would t be that hard to at the very least pretend to be norman to get girls
>>
>>34632986
It depends what you mean by sluts. If youre talking about wannabe instajew turbothot "models" then yes. But in my experience most of the girls i know with a high partner count are just normal women
>>
I don't hate sluts, I just don't like them.
>>
>>34633135
why would you have a problem with someone elses sex life
>>
>>34632939
No, it's because they are generally awful human beings.
>>
why the fuck do you guys keep confusing hate ith disgust?
I don't hate them I just feel disgusted by them.
>>
File: 1389850018171.jpg (608KB, 808x1000px)
1389850018171.jpg
608KB, 808x1000px
>>34632939
But I want a loving wife and be sexually exclusive to each other, starting when we take each other's virginities on our wedding night.
>>
I've literally turned down sex from 3 different girls who I found too slutty. They are just uninteresting people.

If you've had a lot of sex and I find you to be an interesting, genuine person, then I might throw a fuck your way, but most sluts are compensating for a complete lack of a personality or unique viewpoint of their own through mountains of dick
>>
It's the reverse actually, sluts hate me because I won't have sex with them. Why would I ever want to have sex with a slut? They're disgusting sub-humans.
>>
>>34633258
because it's risky and is a hazard to health

but so is stuff like drugs and smoking and drinking, I don't try to get in the way. I just don't want anything to do with it. And many girls will just lie about their history so to play it safe you just have to kind of abstain altogether.
>>
>>34632939
i dont hate sluts, i just dont have any reason to want to be with them and lots to not
>>
>>34633303
this isnt 1930 its much harder to find a non religious girl that is looking tomsave herself for marriage
>>
>>34632939
>its all about jealousy

Yeah it is. I wouldn't have a problem with turbosluts if I got a girlfriend at 15 like everyone else and lost my virginity. But now I'm so fucked up I do care. I only want someone who relates to me and went through the same loneliness and isolation as me.

I simply, just by way of our experiences and ideas about life, could not get along in a relation with a normie girl.
>>
okay. i admit it. i wish i could i get a girl like in your pic related. i want to fuck her tight butt hole. :^)

>>34632939
>>
We just need an app that lets sluts fuck robots

All users get one fuck per day so the chads dont steal all the sluts constantly and the app can pay the sluts kind-of like Uber
>>
File: christ_chan.jpg (56KB, 680x557px) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan.jpg
56KB, 680x557px
>>34633489
>non-religious
A Christian or Catholic girl would be perfect. I could use some more Jesus in my life. Too bad none of them like awkward losers who spend most of their free time playing vidya or watching anime.
>>
>>34632939
>The only reason r9k hates "sluts" is because they wont have sex with you.
dont know, for some its the sex, for the other its about somebody who cares about them. For the first group you would be correct.
But i think the second hates them because they think that slut make other women into sluts that sleep around and arent interested in a releationship.
>>
>>34633768
How can sluts make other women sluts? its not like theyre vampires that can turn innocent girls into full blown whores
>>
>>34633858
well you see, "sluts" appear to be sucessful with guys for their behaviour.
Some "Non-sluts" may change in tactics to get a boyfriend or similar.
Its basicly:
>Monkey sees sucess
>Monkey does the same.
Its like every other thing in human life.
>>
File: 21232165445645.jpg (138KB, 675x797px) Image search: [Google]
21232165445645.jpg
138KB, 675x797px
>>34632939
>implying

Wrong again, bub. You can take your slut and revel in the fact that you're dating Chad's used up cumdumpster. Enjoy cucking yourself.
>>
>>34632939
They do shit they made fun of people for just a few years back.
That bitch in pic related has never seen Pantera. She bought that on ebay. She even probably found the guys who wear those kinds of shirts disgusting.
Fuck em. They're fickle.
>>
Actually the biggest slut-haters are other females who can't trap Chad beta providers when sluts give their pussy away for free.
>>
OP writes this.

but i guarantee he or she is gonna be out in public one day and either envy or get jealous of the privilege of some random beautiful white woman. it's unavoidable because they are the most spoiled kind.
>>
>>34633003
except i'm p. sure that these types of guys have been jacking off to some awful shit day in day out and there's probably more nasty stuff to their past beyond being a virgin then they'd like to admit or accept in a girl of their league.

it's not the standards that they have, realistic or not, it's that they have a shitty attitude.
>>
>>34634286
>t. retarded normie

oregamos
>>
>>34633310

When I was a 17 year old virgin I had a slutty girl in my bedroom. I was fingering the shit out of her then she said "do you want to have sex now?" and I told her no. She got up and left immediately it was hilarious. Turning down bitches and seeing their reaction is one of lifes pleasures.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.