[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ordering a burger >'yeah, double cheesburger without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1171.png (2MB, 1212x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.png
2MB, 1212x877px
>ordering a burger
>'yeah, double cheesburger without tomato, medium fries and small coke, thanks'
>girl; 'single or double?'
>'eh...double'
>girl; 'all vegies?'
>'no! No tomatoes please!?'
>girl; 'okey, you wan't cheese on that?'
>'Yes. Please!'
>girl; 'any sides?'

Why are people so fucking worthless??
>>
that's normal... are you like autistic
>>
File: 1485199775555.gif (91KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
1485199775555.gif
91KB, 319x440px
>not just taking the tomato off yourself so they don't think you're unhealthy
>>
>>34632666
No but I talk loud enough, slow enough, simple enough for anybody to hear but they still need me to repeat everything. I always practise what to say so that wont ve any misunderstandings. Thats why I get annoyed when they cant even listen to something more advanced than 'yes' or 'no'.
>>
Fast food workers are only listening about a quarter of the time. I go to Chipotle like once a week and I always say I want "a carnitas burrito with brown rice and pinto beans" so the guy starts making the burrito and the first thing he says is "what kind of beans?" then "what kind of rice?" then "what kind of meat?"

BITCH I told you first thing I wanted brown rice, pinto beans and carnitas
>>
>>34632704
Do l really give a fuck that some minimum wage fry cook thinks I'm unhealthy though?
>>
>>34632603
I hate you fucking autists that roll up and diarrhea mouth at me an entire order before I even have time to get to the POS screen. When I worked at subway shitters would do me that way all the time.

"Yeah. I want a steak and cheese, provolone, lettuce, tomato, mayo, onions, jalapenos, green peppers, salt, a extra pepper."

Nigga what fucking BREAD do you want first of all. And what goddamns size. I just ignore them, then ask them one at a time what they want on it again.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>34632728
>autists that roll up and diarrhea mouth at me an entire order
People actually do this?
>>
>>34632724

>he doesn't change stores whenever the cashier starts remembering his order

whats it like being a normie?
>>
>>34632728
Is it to much to ask from people working at a fast food joint to learn the tings they are serving? Its like 20-30 well known ingredients and maybe some variations.
>>
>>34632783
Yes. The OP specifically is written by one of these people about his experience doing this.

>people who try to special-order at fast food restaurants

They have no self-awareness.
>>
>>34632722
Settle down autismo. For that kind of wage, i wouldnt be listening at all.
>>
>>34632724
you sound like a bigot.
>>
>>34632603

>medium fries and a small coke
>not ordering the whole meal one size

is this autism
>>
>>34632863
It's not about you. What you want ultimately doesn't matter. You're just another ugly face asking me for something. I'm the one that matters, I'm the one with the food, I'm making the sandwich. I even have the right to refuse service if I want to. I'm a professional sandwich artist, I do this shit ALL DAY EVERY DAY, I know far better than you do how to make your sandwich. It starts with "what kind of bread" bitch then we go thru one by one to make sure that your dumb ass isn't forgetting anything and won't throw a sissy fit about 'muh mayonayse' or whatever after it's finished.
>>
File: 1483044542599.jpg (76KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483044542599.jpg
76KB, 409x409px
>>34632947

i-is the wagie uprising starting?
>>
>>34632719
I'm dure you're a NEET without any expierence in working with people, but it's quite normal to ask something like that to be sure you'll be giving them what they want
>>
>>34633130
I understand that they ask that but I dont understand why they have to do it AFTER I have already told them exactly what I want.
>>
>>34633422
You told them too quickly and in the wrong order.

Pro-tip: Do it one at a time as prompted.
>>
>>34632728
You fast food people can't even follow simple instructions but the one making the order is an autist?
>>
>>34632947
Everybody should be mandated to work at least 2 years of customer service jobs so they understand how terrible it is dealing with fucks day in and day out.
>>
>>34633422
The fact that you have to practice out what you are going to say means you're an autist. Its your fault, not theirs.
>>
>>34633700
This. Many working in the fast service area have no training at all. Thats why they fuck up even the easiest orders, just like in OPs case.
>>
File: UK Howling Wolf.jpg (501KB, 2016x1992px) Image search: [Google]
UK Howling Wolf.jpg
501KB, 2016x1992px
Who? The bitch is actually being thorough and making sure your order is right the first time. I know it's called fast food but take that extra, what? 30 fucking seconds and be patient...lest the minimum wage slavelet gets your order wrong in which a) You'll be even more pissed off and b) Will have to roll your ass around a second time and waste another 5 minutes explaining what you took that extra half minute saying the first time.

Seriously, what the fuck IS wrong with people? Impatient and ready to fling shit like monkeys at the first sign of distress like the autistic children they always were...
>>
>order a sandwich
>guy asks which sause without telling me what they have
>gets pissed when I ask what to choose between

Fuck fast food service staff. They cant even board the easiest of jobs.
>>
>>34633866
>duuh four things are WAY too much for a human to memorize bruuhh
>>
>>34633967
>sause

and you can't even board the easiest of english words, brainlet.
>>
>>34632871
Yeah this shit cracks me up. If I'm ordering fast food you better believe I'm not gonna bother those people to special order my fast food. Like get the fuck over yourself. It's not mommy's kitchen. You're paying $1.50 for a burger.
>>
>>34634266
OP here. First of I don't get what the price of the food got to do with it. It was more expensive than what you suggest and secondly I do believe I have the right to make MINOR fucking changes in order to improve my food.

If I had her job I would easily manage to take a order like that.
>>
>>34634349
You entitled piece of shit autist fuck you . What makes you think you know better how to make a burger than McDonalds? If they put tomatoes on their burger you better fucking eat them.
>>
File: 1344451760057.jpg (42KB, 419x574px) Image search: [Google]
1344451760057.jpg
42KB, 419x574px
the entitled kind don't know that fastfood joints weren't always "make it how you order it".

everyone's an entitled little shit now, that's why you can even alter your order in the first place because it's not like it's helping their production, in fact it massively tanks production everytime Shaniqua orders "fresh" nuggets even though everything is kept frozen and microwaved, literally nothing is fresh.

congratulations, you're no different than a ghetto nigger!
>>
>>34634349
>I have the right to make MINOR fucking changes
Sauce? Where on the menu does it say that?
>>
>>34634349
Hey cunty, what do you do for work? Oh nevermind, you're probably some worthless NEET.
>>
>>34634349
Do you not understand that 'your' food is made an hour before you even get there? It's all cooked and assembled and packaged in paper just waiting to be adopted. Someone works very hard and makes a whole bunch of food to fill up a nice heated tray. When someone wants something, they don't make it fresh because that would take too long. This is fast food, 30 seconds or less. Instead, they take it from a tray and put it in a bag together with some fries and napkins and exactly 4 ketchup packets and have a nice day you're on your way.

By design, special orders are not a part of the process. You are ordering assembly line food. It's a packaged product, not made to-order.
>>
>>34634395
I worked at McDonald's a while back and it was always the niggers who wanted shit fresh. Had just made a batch of cookies not even two minutes ago and she made me make a fresh one, it was a waste. Always rude as fuck about shit too.
>>
>>34634395
THIS bullshit, those faggoty "life hacks" of "if you want FRESHEST fries make sure to order them with no salt, so they HAVE to make new ones"

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34633967
What you do is you ask the customer what they want and if they hesitate you read out the list. Im an r9k lurker and i have enough social skill to know that
>>
>>34634447
they have a chip on their shoulder because their parents are fuck-ups from generation to generation.
>>
>>34634444
>>34634444

Where do you eat where they prepackage your food or are you just that fucking stupid? The food is cooked, put into the warming trays, then assembled upon order.

But its not that hard, as someone who worked at a fast food joint its super simple and messing up literally takes a mentally incapable person not pushing a button right, or a mexican not reading english and messing up.
>>
>>34633967
were you just born yesterday or is your hobbie to visit chains where you don't know the menu and just order random stuff then inquire about it?
>>
>>34632603
It seems like she wasn't expecting an order that had stipulations about the toppings.

you're just autistic if you're gonna use that as the judgement for why "people" are worthless.

maybe try for something more applicable.
>>
File: 1485348683520.png (8KB, 378x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485348683520.png
8KB, 378x472px
>>34632821
>walk into gas station
>clerk automatically pulls out a pack of smokes, lottery ticket, and sprite.
>>
>>34634387
I kek'd pretty hard

Original chicken
>>
>>34634400
Nigger it usually says it all over the place. I know every fastfood place I've worked at has had it explicitly stated that you can change your order however you want. In many places as well.
>>
>>34634429
OP here again. I work in a warehouse and when I get instructions I always follow them even if they are complicated. People here seem to think that you can't have any demands on working staff. Next time some fast food clerk fucks with my order I'll just tell him to forget the whole thing and that I will just go home and cook some pasta or whatever. No point arguing with people like that. Some of you goddam people got to understand, right?
>>
>>34634570
Wow, you cold as hell nigguh
>>
On the flip side.

> roll up to fast food joint
> "how can i help you?"
> " give me a double cheeseburger with no onions"
> pause a second so they can put in order
> "ok, i have a double cheeseburger with no onions, is that all?"
> "i also want a 10 piece chicken nugget..."
> "double cheeseburger no onion and a 10 piece mcnugget. Your total is $x.xx"
> "well i also need a fish filet, hold the tartar sauce"
> "double cheeseburger no onion, a 10 piece mcnugget, fish filet with no sauce. Is that it this time?"
> "no i also need a small fry large coke and large diet coke thats it"
> "you also need a small fry and a large diet coke?"
> "and a large regular coke"
> "ok, double cheeseburger no onion, a 10 piece mcnugget, fish filet with no sauce, small fry, and large coke. Total is $xx.xx."
> "and a large diet coke"
> "you want a large coke and a large diet coke?"
> "yes"
> "total is $xx.xx"
> get food
> go home
> double cheeseburger has onions, fish filet has tartar sauce, both drinks are diet
>>
>>34634570
I dont have to say my name at the local Dominos anymore.
>>
>>34637227
See, these people know shit.
>>
>>34637227

Why are you ordering so much food?
>>
>>34637756
Cause multiple people
>>
Thanks fuck this thread is sbout to die.
>>
>>34637756
not everyone lives by themselves virgin loser
>>
>>34633796
>>34634429
>>34634448
>a fucking leaf namefag
>>
>>34632719
They are trained to double check, regardless of how clear you were the first time.
>>
>>34639153
Nah, they are just stupid.
>>
>>34634536
I dont think thats relevant to ask. Even well known chains often differ in souces and sides.
>>
>>34634387
I dont eat at mcdonalds you piece of shit
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.