[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have 200lb gf >She eats healthier than me (loves salads)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Sad-face.jpg (16KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-face.jpg
16KB, 600x500px
>Have 200lb gf
>She eats healthier than me (loves salads)
>She works, while I don't
>Too busy to go to the gym

I'm so confused. I'm like 180Lbs, with a good amount of muscle. Why isn't she losing weight?
>>
>>34632357
Salads aren't healthy when she slathers them with """""ranch""""" dressing. (She has someone on the side).
>>
Has she been checked for polycystic overian disorder? There's some other disorders that can cause weight gain, but that's a common one. What's she work doing? Working doesn't mean she's burning calories. I mean, if she's eating 1,500 calories a day living a sedentary lifestyle, she isn't going to lose weight.

Anon's point about the ranch dressing holds. The sugar laden vinaigrette also counts.
>>
it is irrelevant what you eat
all that matters is how much.

if you eat 4K calories in salad each day, you ain't gunna lose shit. something as simple as a soda with two of your meals can put you over. a candy bar, an alcoholic drink, really any little indulgence can put you over. odds are, while she is at work she snacks a lot or just enough.
>>
>>34632497
They are still healthy...the dressing just makes it more fattening. You're still getting all the benefits of eating salad. Just the drawback of not losing weight.
>>
>>34632617
I'm saying she is covering her salads with cum you dense cuck.
>>
She eats healthy at home but at work she pigs out on snack foods.

There's not enough ranch in the world to make her fatter than you.

250kcals in ranch isn't going to kill you.

She's cheating somewhere. Check her card statements, and if she takes out a lot of cash she's spending it on snacks. Snacks will make anyone fat if they eat too often.
>>
>>34632617
Dressing is high in fat and calories. If she wants something to put on her salad that's healthy balsamic vinegar is a good choice.
>>
>>34632608
You'd have to eat EIGHT salads with double dressing and croutons to have 4kcals in a salad.
>>
>>34632664
That's 250 calories for two tablespoons which is considered a normal serving last I checked. 2 tablespoons is not a lot of dressing.
>>
OP here. She loves ranch on everything. Is that the culprit?
>>
I lost 15 pounds with intermittent fasting only. I don't exercise that much besides squats. Basically you just don't eat dinner or don't eat breakfast. Half the day you don't eat, and you sleep, then your body goes into fat burning mode. Try to eat something filling so you can last the entire day. I don't really watch what I eat and it's incredibly cheap (if you eat cheap things). I think eating salads are a hassle because it's slow and tastes bad without fatty dressing. Try eating cooked spinach or kale instead.
>>
>>34632682
or 3 big salads, extra dressing, cheese, and bacon bits, with a large soda for each salad meal, followed by a dessert which is either some sort of candy, ice cream, or baked good.
not hard to get up to 4K calories when you think you're eating healthy and deserve a reward
>>
All the other posts have eating covered, but what is she drinking? It's insane how so many overweight people overlook calories from soda and juice.
>>
>>34632689
yes and two tablespoons is what's in ever salad packet. if you're using more than 2 tablespoons in a salad it becomes more of a ranch soup after you distribute it evenly over the greens/meat.

>>34632690
it would have to be a massive amount of ranch. like spooning it into her mouth.
>>
>>34632357
Why would she lose weight if she eats like a normal person? You don't have to eat a lot to maintain weight, but you have to eat a lot less than a normal person to lose it.
>>
>>34632357
Make her quit her job so you could both go to the gym. No excuses for being a fatass!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.