[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a crazy thought: What if you actually ARE creepy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (93KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93KB, 600x507px
Here's a crazy thought: What if you actually ARE creepy and its not just women making an excuse to blow you off so they can get with "Chad"
>>
File: Untitled.png (213KB, 317x281px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
213KB, 317x281px
>>34632160
por que no los dos desu
>>
>>34632160
What if people use creepy too fucking easily just like how they use cringe too fucking easily? Thin skinned.
>>
here's a crazier thought

what if "creepy" is a meaningless word used to describe anyone you don't like
>>
>>34632250
And here's the craziest thought:
What if the fact that you are giving so many people the creeps actually means that there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>34632197
>>34632171

it is much more likely that people find your personality offputting that it is that all women are a part of this huge conspiracy to exclude you socially and ruin your life
>>
Here's a crazy thought: what if we've come to terms with our lives long ago and you don't need to post these threads anymore??? whoa.....
>>
>>34632275
>reeeeeeeee you conspiratorial nutjob!
Uhhhm I just said people use the word creepy too loosely.
>>
You don't find yourself staring at people, do you?
>>
of course i'm creepy, because i'm not attractive
>>
>>34632160
really made me think tbqhwy famalam
>>
I know creepy guys and they almost always get girlfriends. "creepy" guys are guys that put themselves out there and constantly bother women, which gets them that label. Well eventually one of those women gives him a shot and they wind up in relationships. I know so many just absolutely fucking garbage human beings with girlfriends but it's because they put themselves out there

Being "creepy" often leads you to a girlfriend, that's why these assholes continue to act like assholes, it works
>>
>>34632323
creepy means when someone or something causes unpleasantness or makes you feel uneasy that would describe the personalities of lots of robots perfectly
>>
>>34632343
im not that good looking either and ive never been called creepy. clearly this has more to do with your character than with how you look
>>
>>34632375
agreed. i'd also add that dudes that women thought were creepy, i usually thought they had a good sense of humor.
women think everything is the boogyman so they use the word creep a lot.
>>
>>34632591
they all think you're creepy they just don't say it
>>
>>34632632
>They thought I was so creepy that most of the female friends I have have let me fuck them

makes perfect sense senpai
>>
>>34632775
>not good looking
>my female friends let me fuck them

lol
>>
>>34632796
>thinks the only thing women care about is looks

lol not going to make it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.