[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone else who associate smiling with dishonesty and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6220.jpg (75KB, 615x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6220.jpg
75KB, 615x923px
Is there anyone else who associate smiling with dishonesty and evil, or even psychopathy? For example: a girl asks you to do a favor for her with the biggest smile on her face, and after you say no, she shows her true face and continues with her psychopathic behaviour and tries to throw you under the bus. I find people who don't make extreme facial gestures alot more honest. Am I being delusional or anyone else have similar thoughts? Note that I'm not saying every smile is evil and deceit, obviously there is a variety of smiles.
>>
Bump

Original comment #96473754642ab
>>
>>34631728
Shit Johnny I think you're onto somethin
>>
You just now realized that in order to play society's game that you must smile even though you are not happy?
>>
men simply do not do this.

smiling and acting cute and thrusting your butt out is what little girls learn to do to get their daddies to do what they want.

now if it's a man trying to trick a woman, then yes, he is going to smile.
men know that smiles don't work on each other, they often have the opposite effect.
>>
>>34632174
I agree with this. Smiling is a feminine tactic, and I think alot of men do it because it seems to be a norm nowadays. I was raised by a weak father, a feminist mother and several big sisters. They taught me to smile and be kind, and when I got bullied they said "don't worry about it". Only as an adult I realized stoic is the way to go, and it's better that people are a little bit afraid of you than to think that you are weak.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.