[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the hard cold undeniable scientifically-proven

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sw.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of the hard cold undeniable scientifically-proven fact that women are inferior?
>>
I'm a female. I don't think women are inferior at all, but if you mean in physical strength, then I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1479079856404.png (152KB, 1199x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479079856404.png
152KB, 1199x701px
>>34631188

>Daily reminder women vote the exact same way as the smartest people in society
>>
>>34631220
Women are both mentally and physically inferior to men.
If you deny this then you are denying Science.
>>
>>34631188
>What do you think of the hard cold undeniable scientifically-proven fact that women are inferior?

It makes me feel like protecting them.
>>
>>34631188
Women and men are just different, that's all. Cant really compare them and say one is better. Every non-autist understands this.

That pic is really cute though. Pics of girls biting on things makes me gush for some reason
>>
>>34631253
yet this board is filled of weak males wasting their lives away because they can't get their meat stick inside a wet hole
hmm
>>
File: xereos.jpg (1MB, 1755x2500px) Image search: [Google]
xereos.jpg
1MB, 1755x2500px
>>34631188
>What do you think of the hard cold undeniable scientifically-proven fact that 2d women are superior?
>>
>>34631254
This. This is why men opens doors for women, why men let them walk on the other side of the road, and why it's "bad" for a man to hit a woman but it's okay the other way around. It's because even Society thinks women are inferior.
>>
>>34631283
Not him, but I've gotten my meat stick in a wet hole before. But she was fat hence I'm still a virgin/ robot
>>
>>34631289
Made me hmm
>>
>>34631289
>It's because even Society thinks women are inferior.

If you judge them with the same standards as you'd judge a man, yes.

But men and women are different.
>>
>>34631188
They're not good or bad. They're just boring and passive.
>>
>>34631224
there's more genius level IQs in China than there are people in the U.S.
>>
>>34631317
Yes, they are different. Women are weaker and less intelligent. You are correct.
>>
>>34631188
That you're a fucking idiot who's wasting his life by getting cheap positive stimulation at the expense of others.
>>
>>34631377
Kek
REKT

Originality
>>
>>34631363
Like bootleg creators and shitty product makers?
>>
I think it doesn't matter.

Women can be the most wonderful thing in the world, and there's just something so special about them that makes life worth living.

Women and men complement each other, and are stronger together.

>tfw no gf
>>
>>34631638
This is true. Men need food and objects to satisfy them.
>>
>>34631679
women BTFO in this thread
orrrig
>>
Ask scientists if they think women are inferior to men and you will be laughed out of reality.

>be so pathetic that the only comfort I have is in feigning superiority over half the world
>men and women are slightly different mentally, and that is most of what matters because physically all you need is a hand gun and you will be superior
>>
>>34631289
More like society used to think women are superior and thats just a cultural remnant of that time
>>
Men and women are completely different mentally and physically. One is not inferior to the other, both are completely incomparable as biology would prove. However, nobody cares that the two are incomparable and one side keeps arguing they are 'equal' while the other side argues one is 'inferior' so nothing is accomplished.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.