/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get sex, guaranteed. 1. Be progressive, like genuinely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0910.jpg (95KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
95KB, 1024x1024px
How to get sex, guaranteed.

1. Be progressive, like genuinely
2. Hang around non white women
3. DON'T force the topic, they'll be able to tell if you're taking being progressive just to win their favor, but let them know you're progressive and are against eurocentric beauty standards, say that white women are over rated (almost all non white women envy how white women are universally the most lusted after)
>>
>>34631115
>1. Be progressive, like genuinely

I'd rather die a virgin.
>>
You really want to know how to get sex?

1. spend time developing yourself into a genuinely interesting person with a range of skills, interests, etc.
2. spend even a small amount of time at the gym, don't be overweight
3. spend an average amount of time on personal hygiene, make sure you do not stink or smell horribly.

THAT'S IT. There is no secret golden key to having friends or getting sex. People like you if you are LIKABLE. So put some fucking effort into it, assholes.
>>
This is dumb. I had an asian girl ask me if I like asian girls before, and I said "I like all girls"
>>
>>34631218
According to your advice I should be good to go. Please stop giving false advice.
>>
>>34631218
>dont be overweight
Why do you assume everyone here is a "le fat neckbeard"? Im a vegan and im trying to gain weight if anything
>>
1. be born wit da chad genetix
2. have a natural affinity for everything ever and never fail at anything that you ever attempt
3. make fun of losers for being virgins

You are now having sex. You're welcome.
>>
>>34631244
>trust me! I'm likable! I just... can't get anyone to like me!!

Either you're lying, you're wrong, or you're really unlucky. If you live in a small town, this advice may not work for you. sorry anon.
>>
How to get sex, guaranteed.

>scrape up some cash
>go to brothel
>>
>>34631246
Every vegan I know is fat.
>>
>>34631115
I think this is terrible advice. Most non white people are naturally socially conservative. They vote for liberal parties because white liberalism says vote for us and we'll raise you up and put white people down - doesn't mean they're actually progressive, just pragmatic.

Also saying you're against "eurocentric beauty" sounds so patronising and cringe worthy to me, and kind of self-loathing too. How can you expect a girl to respect you if you come across like you hate yourself? If you find Indian girls attractive tell her that and say why, but don't over do it. If she likes you she probably likes white guys and would say it in return.
>>
>>34631218
>You really want to know how to get sex?

here let me do the female version of this

>1. have a vagina
thats it
>>
>>34631251
Chads are not born, moron. Chads are made. You're a loser not because of genetics but because you chose to be one.
>>
>>34631421
>You really want to know how to get sex?

here let me do the male version of this

>1. be gay
thats it
>>
>>34631422

Why would someone choose to be a loser?
>>
>>34631451
You tell me, bucko. Because it's easy?
>>
>>34631451
I have no idea, but there are plenty like that on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1404745872617.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404745872617.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>34631421
Yeah, if girls are above 4/10, it's really easy for them to have sex. No doubt. But who cares? The world is unequal, you need to grow up and adapt to it, not complain about how it doesn't adapt to you.
>>
>>34631422
>he fell for the self-improvement meme
wasted dubs, faggot
>>
>>34631507
So what is your excuse for being a failure?
>>
File: meme.png (2MB, 692x3600px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
2MB, 692x3600px
>>34631422
>Chads are made
yeah if youre referring to plastic surgery, then sure theyre made under the scalpel

>>34631436
>be gay
gay guys are more picky
>>
>>34631218
>spend time developing yourself into a genuinely interesting person with a range of skills, interests, etc.
this is impossible

the other two are easy but this is impossible
>>
>>34631387
I look like a stereotypical ectomorph
>>
the people who say being a loser is easy are the same people who can't put their smart phones down or get rid of their social media accounts.

they're dependent on other people for validation.
>>
>>34631543
Looks do not make one a Chad. Otherwise you wouldn't have all these kissless virgin robots who have decent looks.
>>
>>34631575
How is being a loser not easy?
>>
>>34631600
have you tried being one?
>>
File: 65.png (377KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
377KB, 500x734px
Guis guis guis

Just...

be good looking :)
>>
>>34631378
I fit all of the criteria in your original post; I'm definitely not likeable.
>>
>>34631610
Yes, anon. I once was a neet college dropout with no friends. Being a loser takes no effort, other than the effort put into deflecting responsibility for your situation.
>>
>>34631635
Oh, sorry, I thought i put into point one that you have to try to develop yourself to be socially amicable. My bad.
>>
>>34631639
you fucked up because you said "takes no effort".

i can put a lot of effort into making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, doesn't mean it still ain't easy.

you dropped out of college and didn't have friends for 3 months and you think you're a loser because of that? lmao
>>
>>34631590
>Looks do not make one a Chad.
literally the definition of chad is his top tier looks
>Otherwise you wouldn't have all these kissless virgin robots who have decent looks.
>decent looks
decent looking guys are not chad. if chad only had decent looks he wouldnt be chad
>>
>>34631422

Because apparently it's unreasonable to want a relationship where we genuinely love and care about each other, instead of fucking as many girls as possible while making fun of everyone who fails to do so.
>>
>>34631706
You're literally retarded. The definition of Chad is a man who is successful in life and with women. It has nothing to do with looks, although there is a correlation. Still, you can't explain the fact that there are good-looking men who are virgin robots.
>>
>>34631742
What are you trying to say? Did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
>>34631789
>you can't explain the fact that there are good-looking men who are virgin robots
attractive people can't be robots but besides that

they're either
lazy
or they value sentimentality too much
>>
>>34631653
Your first point makes no mention of being social; you actually reinforced developing self character. You can't just sneak in implications in an argument.
>>
>>34631797
Yeah seems like I did, but I can't find the right post for some reason. Or I've just sperged out and mixed several posts together, whatever.
>>
File: 1414768746556.jpg (46KB, 501x369px) Image search: [Google]
1414768746556.jpg
46KB, 501x369px
>>34631683
I dropped out of college and lived in a hostel for 2 years, working 12 hours a day at a shitty dead-end job with no friends whatsoever. I went entire days without speaking to anyone. I may not have been the biggest loser on the planet, but I've definitely been there. Maybe you'll retort with how much worse you have it or whatever, but it doesn't matter. It's very likely that you can improve your situation but you aren't.
>>
>>34631898
retort for what? i'm not claiming to be a loser.
i'm having an unbiased discussion. i know that's rare on 4chan, but it happens.

i care more about consistency than i do any dick swinging battle you think we're having and "being a loser is easy" just isn't consistent with the truth.

i don't look at "losers" and go, "wow, that must be easy for them". that's asinine thinking in my opinion.
>>
>>34631868
No, you're right. I meant to say it but i forgot.
It's true that you need to spend time devloping the skills needed to be socially affable
>>
>>34631138
you're in luck

orgigigg
>>
>>34631960
>you're still fucked
And there's the door, normo.
>>
>>34631244
4. don't have a crippling mental illness.
>>
File: Euphoric.jpg (413KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoric.jpg
413KB, 1200x1600px
>>34631944
Well, i'm sort of approaching this discussion as if i'm trying to motivate someone, or as if I'm talking to Elliot Rodger, someone who many people on this board look up to. He needed to realize that it wasn't "society's fault" that he was unpopular, and that they "deserved" what he did to them. I think that's a lesson that many people on this board need to internalize.

If i'm trying to approach it in a really objective way, no it's not easy to be a loser, because being a loser sucks and you have to endure terrible emotionally damaging hardship.
>>
>>34631800
>you can't explain the fact that there are good-looking men who are virgin robots
mental illness and shit parents
>>
>>34631883
You blew your cover, trolling normie. Be more careful next time.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.