[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for a 'Multiple Personality Disorder'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>tfw you fell for a 'Multiple Personality Disorder' girl
>tfw she seemed sweet but turned out to be a whore.
>>
Well now why would you do a thing like that?
>>
Girls who claim to have that or similar problems just mean they're backstabbing cunts.
>>
>>34630527
Why do you guys want a fucked up gf. What is the point. Why not hope for a normal girl. Do the depressed beta autists really think that they could care after someone with mental problems.
>>
>>34630827
>Why do you guys want a fucked up gf.
In my defence I only found out how fucked up she was after I had become emotionally invested.

>>34630776
>Girls who claim to have that or similar problems just mean they're backstabbing cunts.
I dunno, I think it's real. Looking back it was honestly like she was 2 different people and intermittently changed between the two.
>>
Isn't that just like bipolar then?
>>
>>34630527
>'Multiple Personality Disorder' girl
>every personality has a bf
You might just be retarded though
>>
>>34631562
No, bipolars have constant episodes of mania and then depression, DID/MPD symptoms "include a loss of identity as related to individual distinct personality states, and loss referring to time, sense of self and consciousness. "
>>
>>34631624
>implying she has DID
You're a walking, talking meme, m8
>>
>>34631562
supercharged bipolar!
>>
>>34630527
keep her for companies sake, for when you are feeling like shit, for when you feel like taking out your anger on someone, love her at your own risk.
>>
>>34632766
Bad advice. Best course of action is to cut mentally ill girls out of your life.
They cause nothing but stress and hassle.
>>
> meet with Multiple Personality Disorder girl
> hoping that she's going to currently have the Attracted to Skinnyfat Autists personality in control
> Instead The Beast is in control and she eats you
>>
>>34632827
nah only a weak cuck doesn't know how to handle them, besides you can cut them out of your life problem is getting them to cut YOU out their life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.