[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ Lets all just stop pretending for a moment shall we.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

/r9k/

Lets all just stop pretending for a moment shall we.

There are no actual losers on this discussion board.

Since 4chan has become more and more popular in recent years and it has become exposed from as an underground social media it has become infiltrated by hipsters/normies/whatever you want to call them who mimic the style of the posts on the board to try and fit in with the cool and trendy underground internet culture, and the posers on r9k are no exception.

Lets face it, everyone here has a gf, a job or is in uni, many friends and generally great prospects in line. At the very most some of you may have very minor social anxiety.

Anyone who is a real loser inst posting on here, they're just playing roblox 23 hours a day or whatever, why would they try to fit in on a trendy alternate social media site ffs.

Its so obvious, everyone is just pretending to try and fit in with a semi-underground internet culture, and yeah I'll admit, I know I am.

Sorry to break the charade for you.

Sincerely.

A robot. Just like you.

(P.S. I'm about to go and hangout with my mates and my GF. Probably just like you.)
>>
>>34630457
I have friends and social skills but I'm also 25, no degree, haven't had a job in years, live with my parents, etc.
>>
>>34630457
Truish...

I am married with kids.

I have no job, and my wife is my only actual friend.

There are varying degrees of loser.
>>
File: 1474036401028.png (8KB, 333x359px) Image search: [Google]
1474036401028.png
8KB, 333x359px
>>34630457
This is my worst fear, anon. I don't want to feel alone, that nobody can empathize my awkwardness.
>>
>>34630471
>>34630481

Calling BS on that, every r9k user I've ever met irl has been an absolute normie, usually the arty/trendy type, they only call themselves a loser because its 'ironic' or whatever.
>>
>>34630457
Wrong, avoidant personality disorder, social anxiety, general anxiety, 24 yo virgin, no friends no job, no hopes goals ambitions absolutly nothing
>>
>>34630526
I don't know how to prove this, but if it makes it make any more sense, I had to drop out due to an illness and between getting better and the resulting depression/anxiety from my illness (it might come back at any time) is why I'm still NEET.
>>
>>34630501
r9k finished years ago but the culture of the board lives on, its blindingly obvious when you look at it.
>>
>>34630457
I have a diagnosed personality disorder and am a virgin at 20. Have two IRL friends and do well in college though, but my stress fresh-hold is too low to hold down part time work in addition to college. Live with my parents. It genuinely angers me when normalfags can't comprehend how many losers there are out there and just assume it's all satire. ree etc.
>>
I got dumped a week ago but i do have everything else listed here.
4chan is the normiest of chans.
>in half an hour i'm going out with friends.

t. Normie
>>
>>34630540

"omg, im such a loser, i ever post on this weird internet board which you probably haven't heard of, im surprised all these girls even date me lol"

- you irl
>>
>>34630457
i have one irl friend and shes a lesbot.
i do have a lot of potential romantic partners, however most are robots too.
im on neetbux as i go to school. i live with my grandparents and pay them rent, i talk to them regularly.
btw, its my birthday. im offically legal to browse this board.
>>
>>34630526
Why on earth would I eant to meet anyone on r9k in real life?

There's your problem right there. Anyone who wants to meet wants to show off their "loserness", and isn't ashamed of it. Jesus, I would never -tell- anyone I visited this shit hole.
>>
>>34630627
How are you on neetbux at 18 while living under someone
>>
I've only had 1 girlfriend my entire life who was even more of a loser than me.

After we broke up 6 months ago, I literally haven't spoken to a single person.And I'm in uni.
>>
>>34630627
you sound like such a fraud
>>
>>34630627
>neetbux
>goes to school
>female "bot"
>romantic partner "robots"
I don't think you understand what this term means
>>
>>34630627
this post actually elicited a groan from me good job
>>
>>34630457
>has gf
>is robot

Pick one
>>
>>34630457
4chan was never "underground". Kill yourself for ever having thought this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.