[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate sluts? They're literally doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Why do you guys hate sluts? They're literally doing nothing to hurt you.
>>
File: 1465041689064.jpg (30KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465041689064.jpg
30KB, 367x390px
>>34630433
Yes, because only things that directly hurt you are things that you're allowed to have a bad opinion of
>>
STD's, wanting us to take care of their mistakes, huge burden on the welfare system so they can continue to have more of Chad's and Tyrone's babies, had huge potential but instead decided to throw it away by fucking everyone else, slutting around (and more sexual partners prior to relationships) has been shown repeatedly to lower relationship satisfaction, etc.
>>
>>34630485
And yet college educated females 25+ have an 80percent marriage success rate. Funny that.
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56KB, 633x360px
>>34630502
Are you prepared to back that up?
>>
>>34630433
>doing nothing to hurt you
Sluts want alpha males only and as a result they bitch and gossip to get rid of beta males, they get Chad to beat you up, they get other girls to avoid you, normies are afraid to be seen with you, they accuse beta males of being "creeps" just for being a little socially awkward (despite it being no mystery why this is) and dress it up as a feminist cause to justify socially excluding them.

From our perspective society is deceptively benign, in reality it is a hive of activity with Chad and Stacy at the top building connections and controlling everything, and they have decided you are not a part of it.
>>
>>34630545
not the guy you replied to, but source your silly graph you fucking jew
>>
Tay tay was a virgin in her 20s
>>
File: UEqF8UuKQlk.jpg (23KB, 600x193px)
UEqF8UuKQlk.jpg
23KB, 600x193px
>>34630548
This shit so much. I hate the new and passive CuckBots, I want us to scream robot uprising again.
>>
>>34630545
https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment-5.htm
Here ya go champ.
>>
>>34630561
I asked for proof first.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr48/nvs48_16.pdf
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/marriage_divorce_tables.htm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf
http://www.popline.org/node/330910
>>
>>34630433
they are effectively hurting me by helping everyone else, and in the process disqualifying themselves as relationship material
>>
>>34630548

This.

The problem comes when they judge others for being ''different''( because you are a bit ugly, or you don't dress very well, or simply you don't act like a chad), and then they even have the courage to whine about slut-shaming if you point out their hypocrisy.

Is it so difficult to appreciate someone for how he/she is? I don't like to judge people or talk behind the back, i simply think that every person was made that way, and that's what make it unique.

If we had to spit judgements about everything on everyone, we would hate each others.
>>
>>34630545
>Base: all women over 30 years old at time of interview who are sexually active(with "sexually active" is defined by having had sex at least once in a lifetime
>having sex at least once in a lifetime
>active

wtf??? What kind of research is that?
>>
>>34630502
>college educated
>implying a sociology degree is "educated"

bad bait but heres a (you)
>>
>>34630477
>Unironically using the current year meme
Please let this die.
>>
I don't hate sexually active women, I actually don't hate any type of woman. Except those that are transphobic, racist, homophobic, internalized misogynistic fascist trump supporting bigots.
>>
>>34630975
This honestly, when did people start to enjoy being so hateful all the time?
>>
>>34630545
Those religious anti-sex meme graphs again. You'd need to be a real idiot to believe those.

>>34630939
It's "research" that you start by the conclusion you want, then datamining until you find it.
>>
>>34630784
CDC only provides the raw data. Which says nothing of the sort. The "abstinence for jesus" group, and only them, make up those statistics. They are deliberately lying about CDC data backing up their claims.
>>
>>34630940
Which part of college educated is throwing you off?
>>
>>34630433
They help to make casual sex normal. I want a pure virgin. They make my goal more difficult so I hate them for it. Also they're disgusting and I get genuinely angry if a slut shows any interest in me.
>>
>>34631124
Why do you want a pure virgin? Are you asexual? Or have cuck fantasies?
>>
>>34631073
Yet all they did is graph the stats, which presents a representation of the data to look at. So are you saying that the CDC data is wrong?
>>
>>34631136
Probably closer to asexual. I have a low sex drive and just want an innocent girl to have a cute relationship with.
>>
>>34631136
It's to mask his insecurities. The divorce meme is hardly true.
>>
>>34631143
You did not look at the data obviously. If you had, you would know it has nothing of the sort. The part about number of sexual partners for example seems to be made up. And they do not provide their methodology or how they arrived at their claimed figures.

But do take a look at the data and prove me wrong.
>>
>>34631195
The great thing about taking the redpill is you never have to think for yourself. You just accumulate graphs and rhetoric from other redpillers.
>>
>>34631195
And you did not look at the other studies, obviously focusing on "muh jesus group" data. You obviously do not know about meta-analying data fro different studies because you are too focused on "muh jesus group".
>>
>>34630485
>wasted potential on fucking everyone else
>else

as if you fat depressed neets are the best a woman can do
>>
>>34631159
WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO FORGET BRENDAN
>>
>>34631153
>innocent
literally not possible. humans are un-innocent from puberty (at the latest) and onwards
>>
File: 1461460559652.jpg (406KB, 3000x1687px)
1461460559652.jpg
406KB, 3000x1687px
>>34630433
well they are playing with the lives of children and if they become single mothers the states has to take care of them. The state then has to take money out of my pocket to pay for single mothers. Do you see how I have an issue with this? also on top of that they are dumping criminals in to our society and the state is allowing the cycle to continue by letting those kids create more children of single parents.
>>
>>34630548
>they get Chad to beat you up

and people think we are not a tournament specie were women are choosing males for good genes instead of a pair bonding were females are choosing male for their parental skills.
>>
What a boring sandwich
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.