[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally open up to some friends and tell them about shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 1455852620857.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1455852620857.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>finally open up to some friends and tell them about shit that happened in the past
>they instantly start using it against me and keep bringing it up all the time
>>
>>34630385
Same here, leave them as soon as you can, find more understanding people
>>
>>34630450
I don't know how to do that. I though these people were good but apparently even robots and failed normies are scum.
>>
>>34630490
>but apparently even robots and failed normies are scum.
Are you fucking retarded? Lol, yeah of course bitter people like that will try to emotionally harm you. Especially them.
>>
>>34630795
So you're saying that having normie friends that you can't connect with at all is better?
>>
>>34630985
Learn to connect with normies, robots are bitter, lonely assholes.
>>
>>34631017
But I have no interest in common with normies. I can handle small talk about pointless normie subjects but I have to fake it because it doesn't interest me at all.
>>
>>34630385
I did the same with a close friend. This was after he had told me how he tried to commit suicide etc etc. I kept his sins secret. The night after telling him my troubles and experiences with evil people this fucker that night tells everyone in our Skype group before I get on. Then when I get on they're all saying word for word shit I said while pretending it's their own words. I'm just a total joke. A retard and a punching bag. Cut all contact not long after. The only person who seemed to like me really was the one I confided in. Never trust anyone.
>>
File: 1474445327696.gif (195KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1474445327696.gif
195KB, 700x525px
>>34631184
Why are people so fucking cruel?
>>
>>34631035
Same here...I don't know how many times I've found myself in a conversation...just staring at the other person, wishing they would just be quiet and walk away from me. Not 5 minutes into a conversation and I'm done...I can only tolerate others for 10 minutes, tops.
>>
>>34631588
I know exactly what you mean. I keep hoping for someone else to come along and start talking with the guy I'm talking to just so I can get away.
>>
>>34630385
>finally open up
never do this. especially with women

havent you ever heard the expression 'never let them see you sweat'

absolutely nobody, except for maybe your mom/dad, gives a single fuck about your problems (past/present/future)
>>
Everyone without exception is a piece of shit OP. You'll get used to it.
>>
>>34630385
Ok first they are not friends, faggot. I bet you cannot tell the difference between actual friends and people that only tolerate you.
And second real friends always banter. But not in a cruel way, faggtron.
>>
>>34631644
Why not? I'd never act like that towards them despite knowing about their hardships. But it seems like 99.9% of humanity consists of backstabbing traitors. And they never bring up these kinds of things in real life, always online. Probably because they know I'd stab them for it. Fucking cowards.

>>34631655
I'm literary the only friend one of them has, but despite him calling me his best friend he does shit like this. I don't mind normal bantz but I've said that I don't want to hear that shit but he keeps bringing it up. The fact that the others do it too I can understand since they have other friends and they don't loose anything by risking me cutting contact with them.
>>
File: 1485628825308.jpg (8KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1485628825308.jpg
8KB, 230x219px
>>34630385
>opening up to people

Haha
>>
>>34631816
It was clearly a mistake. I don't normally do it but I was drunk and on drugs at the time.
>>
File: killme.jpg (22KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
22KB, 358x398px
>was drunk and broke down
>smashed my head against a wall
>ran to the bathroom to puke
>friend came in
>crying told him I was gonna kill myself
>he brought it up in a xbox live party a few weeks ago
>laugh it off and make suicide jokes about getting a gun
>>
File: 1485896823725.png (332KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485896823725.png
332KB, 800x800px
>>34631832
>drinking and drugs

Not even once desu
>>
>>34631925
It was fun though. What's not fun is having them bring up that shit in a passive aggressive and insulting way every fucking day.
>>
File: 1484515084924.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1484515084924.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>34631938
What exactly did you tell them?
>>
>>34630385
That's what you get for opening up, faggot.

You fell for the emotions meme, and you deserve what comes with it
>>
>>34631938
dude they're not even being subtle those people dislike you a lot. dump them before they try doing something. they're just collecting info on you to use it against you.
also drugs are for normies so you really shouldn't be surprised people would do that to a user
>>
>>34631970
Some parts of my really shitty childhood.

>>34631990
You're probably right. It might just be better to go back to being all alone again. In the past I had a friend who always broke promises and never called me and things like that, but at least he didn't attempt to bully me.
>>
File: doggo contemplating.jpg (162KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
doggo contemplating.jpg
162KB, 500x749px
>>34632024
ill be your friend anon :) dont worry youll find people who are better than these people eventually. Opening up while fucked up is still something you should never do, you need to try and control yourself even when youre drunk or high.
I wish you good luck, and cut these toxic pieces of shit out as soon as possible :*
>>
File: 1464125081655.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1464125081655.png
246KB, 550x535px
>>34632329
Thanks anon. Yeah it was a mistake to open up and tell my backstory to other people, not gonna happen again.

But what I don't understand is how even the guy who is way more robot than me can do this? I don't loose anything by cutting him from my life but he looses his only friend. Is he just too autistic to understand?
>>
>>34632024
im telling you from experience they'll do worse than bully. they may think its something harmless like that but the type of people that do idiot things and make serious problems always think it's less serious than it is.
im just warning you watch your back, it's already exposed and they're feeling out a spot to stab and you're acting oblivious to it.
>>
>>34632408
>But what I don't understand is how even the guy who is way more robot than me can do this? I don't loose anything by cutting him from my life but he looses his only friend. Is he just too autistic to understand?

dude you must be the real autist, he's selling you out for their friendship. he's losing one friend for a few of them, you're losing all social connections. you got burned
>>
>>34632442
I've already told them that I see through their bullshit but they don't seem to care, or they just deny it.

>>34632474
Good point. In the past he was always the mocked one so I didn't really consider that possibility. I never saw him as a threat.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (92KB, 529x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
92KB, 529x604px
Man you guys have some shit friends. That is one thing I'm grateful for, I got legit friends that don't do shit like that.
>>
>>34632656
That's what I thought. They're all 4channers and we had many common interests so we had some good times together. But it seems like everyone will backstab you eventually. Keep your eyes open for the signs anon.
>>
>>34632555
>they don't seem to care
no shit sherlock, im just warning you the other guy is selling you down the river, both of those posts were from me.
i've dealt with some serious harassment and real back stabbing before. simply stop co-operating with them is honestly your best play. they are manufacturing situations to do that shit to you. they'll fuck you over on the slightest thing and all get in on it and you are playing right into it. i've had people i've known my entire life pull that shit over a petty scam.
>>
>>34631859
I broke down thinking a portal to Hell had opened up in town, lasted a good couple hours, wrote incomprehensibly on a billion pieces of papers about hell and demons and shit. The roommate took pictures of it all. Oh well. It was better then the time I melted into the floor.

It never fails to amaze me when I warn people about my condition and then they are shocked when they actually see symptoms of my condition. I'm like, "the fuck were you expecting?"

Life goes on OP. Trudge on.
>>
>>34632729
Are they doing it subconsciously and are unaware of it, or are they just lying when they deny it when I confront them?
>>
>>34632976
Does not matter. Sounds as if you've confronted them multiple times already and even if you did have proof of it being done on purpose what are you going to do about it, ask them to stop nicely? Just drop them.
>>
>having """friends"""
>"""talking""" about life problems
Cut contact with them immediately and never bother speaking to people beyond necessary ever again
>>
>>34633446
True. If they want to be faggots about it then there is no point in me having them as "friends".
>>
>>34633492
But I'm a failed normie. I can't live in loneliness my entire life. The thought of never having experienced some of the normie things will never leave me.

I've experienced "friendship" now and can move on from that, now I need to experience what it's like to have a gf before I can move on and accept my fate.
>>
>>34633678
Sounds like masochism. OK then enjoy getting cucked
>>
File: 1479758759196.jpg (119KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1479758759196.jpg
119KB, 466x466px
>>34634054
>simply accepting eternal loneliness without trying to do anything about it
What would he say?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.