[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to take a warm shower after not sleeping for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 20170111_070811.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_070811.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
I'm about to take a warm shower after not sleeping for a good while. I just think it's the closest thing I can get to affection. I've already failed at the "nofap" thing, I was doing it to try to get rid of my hormonal chin acne stuff. I can't stop doing that because I don't get affection front anyone and almost have to or else I can't sleep. I don't sleep anyway but whatever.

There's my blog post. General thread feel free to post.
>>
File: 1416990873880.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1416990873880.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
trump is a shit president
>>
>>34630046
Sleep, eat and exercise you cunt

Also try and get more positive human interactions, even just in a polite and impersonal way. You will feel better and not have the need for "comfy" or "tfw no gf" anymore

Hot showers and lying in bed will provide short term relief but they won't help you long term at all
>>
>>34630055
It's cute that you think that. :^)
>>
File: 1433247840076.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433247840076.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
trump was with Russian's this whole time
>>
>>34630055
>compared to Barron.
>>
>>34630091
I can't sleep, I don't really have access to healthy food if that's what you mean. I don't have the energy to make positive interactions with people. I really do need a gf that would depend on me as much as I would her.
>>
File: 1433245096412.png (478KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1433245096412.png
478KB, 512x512px
trump has hacked the voting and used 50 million dollers to cover it up
>>
if you want to get rid of acne then sleep
and make sure you sleep on clean pillows... showering at night helps

t. someone who had horrible acne that comes back a little if i deprive myself of sleep
>>
trump now has the right's to owe your house and turning into his neet mansion
>>
File: 1417387435154.jpg (10KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
1417387435154.jpg
10KB, 406x422px
trump was never american, but was born in Russia
>>
>>34630143
>I can't sleep

Exercise will fix that

>I don't really have access to healthy food

Healthy food is cheap. How do you not have access to it?

>I don't have the energy to make positive interactions with people

Just be nice and act energetic around the people you interact with anyways. Of you don't interact with anyone because you're a neet change that first

> I really do need a gf that would depend on me as much as I would her

If you have no self control and are constantly negative you won't find a gf in the first place. At least put yourself in a healthier position first

I know I'm just having a go at you right now, don't take it the wrong way
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.