[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make the perfect girl in my dreams >we fall in love >I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: mcnutty.gif (2MB, 288x219px) Image search: [Google]
mcnutty.gif
2MB, 288x219px
>make the perfect girl in my dreams
>we fall in love
>I'm happy for once
>wake up

I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>34629880
Why haven't you already accepted nobody will love you? It gets better once you never try to be happy.
>>
File: 1462105051911.png (676KB, 753x713px) Image search: [Google]
1462105051911.png
676KB, 753x713px
>tfw dreams for the last week or so have all been about my perfect women
>same women across all my dreams

I'm honestly becoming obsessed with her.
>>
>>34629889
It just made me feel like a kid again. All of the things I missed out on.
>>
holy shit, I'm so jealous. Haven't had dreams in years. you have any tips?
>>
File: ctfd.gif (550KB, 245x249px) Image search: [Google]
ctfd.gif
550KB, 245x249px
>>34629880
Take a breath anon.
>>
File: 04b.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
04b.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>Dreaming about having a gf
>Get woken up by alarm clock for work
>That struggle to keep the dream going to a happy end
ENOUGH
>>
>>34629942
nyquil

xoriignalllll
>>
>>34630019
rather than nyquil, take about 300mg of dxm and sleep, you will almost certainly have real fucking vivid dreams
>>
>>34629900
Happened to me for a year when I was at uni and lonely.

Years later I met someone and am happy so it can happen to you too. You aren't weird.
>>
Tie a hangman's knot and take the eternal rest challenge
>>
>>34629942
Just write down your dreams.

Every time you wake up, even if you didn't dream, still note that down. Eventually, you'll slowly start remembering them. You dream every night, you just don't remember them.

It'll come to you, eventually.
>>
File: 1zoVMc0.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1zoVMc0.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>play a video game with my boss
>we chat and have a good time
>repeat
>she confesses she's been fantasizing about me
>she's married, my boss, and we go to the same uni
I'm trying to wake up. I CAN'T WAKE UP WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP
>>
>>34629880
ive had this dream too, tfw girlfriend it feels so nice, and thats before even having sex , no wonder normies get girlfriends
>>
I had a dream I put together a floating train track that did loops and shit
It was also water-cooled? I guess
It went all the way across the room then up to the second story balcony above where it started
My friend was helping me make it and when we were done, I showed my dad and sister
My sister brought a half cooked funnel cake and it was good
>>
>>34629880

Greentext the dream, anon.
>>
>>34630241
The only problem is I'm almost 22 and am a high school dropout, so there's no uni shit
>>
what would change once youre given your perfect woman? youd still be miserable.
>>
>>34630241
You should really kill yourself normie. You don't belong here, and should just leave 4chan in general.
>>
>>34630400
Why don't you kill yourself. I've actually got shit to live for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.