[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh, remember 2 years ago when you guys were all upset normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So uh, remember 2 years ago when you guys were all upset normies were using pepe so you created memes like PEEPEE POOPOO and tendies to turn pepe away from the normies?

So now that Pepe is officially recognized worldwide by literally everyone as a right wing symbol of hate, a meme that the average normie wouldn't be caught dead with, how do you feel?

Are you happy?
/pol/ helped you guys out big time
>>
I wonder how Katy Perry feels about having used pepe on a tweet now that it is recognized as a hate symbol.
>>
>>34629872
/pol/ are an annoying fandom
>>
>>34629872
I never liked Pepe to begin with. Wojak ok, but no pepe please.
>>
That was pretty bro of them to help us out like that. Our plan just added fuel to the flames.
>>
>>34629901
>/pol/ are an annoying fandom
There's nothing wrong with free markets.
There's nothing wrong with white nationalism.

:^)
>>
>>34630004
The whole "free markets are good" meme is just bullshit propagated by the Austrian and Chicago schools.

>removing regulations and allowing monopolies to form is good for the economy
What?

White nationalism is pretty dank tho.
>>
It's a cartoon frog, I wouldn't care about the opinions of any idiot who thinks of it as a hate symbol
>>
>>34629872
Frogposters are worse than weebs. Frogposters that take their cartoon frog as anything but a shitty overused meme are cancer.
>>
>he thinks tendies and piss bottles is a meme
>>
>>34630148
>removing all incentive for progress and concept of supply and demand by propping everyone up with "free" money is good for the economy

Be gone, commie.
>>
>>34630305
Ha yeah, and the swastika is just lines.
Cuckservitards when will they learn?
>>
>>34630646
>and the swastika is just lines
Yeah, pretty much
>>
>>34629872
>Are you happy?
I love it. You have reached the maximum level possible with a meme if you manage to reach hate symbol level.
>>
>>34629872
twitch kiddies , 9gaggers and redditors who post here because they think its cool still use pepe

just swing by twitch tv one day and stay in literally any stream for 15 seconds and youll see

these retards have been raping a corpse for a while now
>>
>>34630148
>The whole "free markets are good" meme is just bullshit propagated by the Austrian and Chicago schools.
and they're FUCKING RIGHT

I honestly don't understand why you people don't want higher wages and dramatically lower prices.

Are you honestly this cucked?

>allowing monopolies to form
Oh wait, you're brainwashed enough to think monopolies can magically form in free markets.
inb4 you spam standard oil or debeers lmao
>>
File: tk.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tk.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>34630748
>guns are illegal in Europe
>lines are illegal in Europe too
>>
>>34629872
Bruh, /pol/ made Pepe essential normiecore now, just alt normies, which are the worst kind. The number of normies I've seen wearing Pepe shirts and hats is cringe level.
>>
>>34632070
It's become the new trollface.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.