[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you roasties cope with the fact that by the time you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5637.jpg (24KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5637.jpg
24KB, 313x470px
How do you roasties cope with the fact that by the time you're in your mid 30's and you want to settle down and have a husband and home and happy family, by then the Chads that you've been having sex with your whole lives won't want to settle for you and commit to you, so instead you'll have to settle for the beta nerdy "niceguys" that you've been rejecting your whole life?
>>
>>34629718
Divorce is always an option.
Women are not above using small humans as alimony bombs either.
>>
>>34629718
I don't want to be alive in my thirties
>>
>tfw lesbian
>OP's argument automatically invalid
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>34629733
Divorce means they'll lose half their stuff too and will probably have kids to take care of and share meaning it will significantly reduce their chances of remarriage.

That's not even assuming there's a prenup
>>
>>34629718
Not something I have to deal with. I've found someone who is neither a disgusting chad or a fake-nice beta. Problem fucking solved
>>
>>34629752
>All of this post
>Applying to roasties
What planet do you live on?
>>
>>34629718
I live with a 'beta', I'm not fucking anyone beside him, I kinda wish that people who are projecting ALL women on our damn planet as heartless whores would finally go out, socialize a bit and start to think rationally.
>>
>>34629773
Implying he won't dump you for a younger girl when you're both older
>>
>>34629787
A beta in what sense?

Also, you're telling people to go outside on /r9k/. Is this your first time here?
>>
>>34629744
>Born a woman
>Turn out lesbian

Unlucky, femanon, you almost had it made
>>
>>34629891
He is a social reject, he had never been with a woman before, he also comes here from time to time. I also am not a robot, I usually lurk /fa/ and /mu/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.