[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one go about acquiring one of the fabled and mythological

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5607.jpg (94KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
94KB, 500x727px
How does one go about acquiring one of the fabled and mythological beings known as the "girl-friend", that I've only read about and seen in movies.
>>
>>34628886
By being a chad.
oregando post
>>
>>34628886
Depends on what you look like. If you're a tall, big guy, you can get away with pretty much anything. Being an asshole works well. If you're a numale-looking guy, you gotta woo a grill with ur intelligence. If you're a manlet, you gotta overcompensate by talking about ur lick game and so on.
>>
What do the fables say one is suppose to do after getting oneself such a creature?
>>
>>34628923
I'm none of those things, i look pretty much like a bearded average-height Harry Potter
>>
>>34629041
numale it is then
>>
>>34628886
>Acquire social skills
>Get in good shape
>Acquire social status through job or something (or at least look like you have social status)
>Have money
>Be alpha as fuck

That's it desu senpai
>>
well if you're a dude you basically have to convince someone that has a societal predisposition to having more resources and support due to their gender that you're okay when they're comparing themselves to other members of their gender and how well their doing.
if a girl is friends with a gold digger she's never going to date a guy with a low income. if she's friends with girls that bang lots of guys, she's never going to be okay with just dating one guy.
ect. ect. ect.
not to mention most people are going to specifically target one or both of you individually to fuck up your relationship so pretty much just ask any of them if they want to go on dates because they're pretty much all going to treat you the same.
>>
>>34629350
their they're* comparison
>stacy heard from suzy that suzy got cotton candy that's no fair i deserve cotton candy, i dont care about dieting i want cotton candy. billy gave her cotton candy when they started dating it's no fair i wont date a guy that wont give me cotton candy that i could go buy for myself someone should want to give it to me im better than suzy.
>>
>>34628886
Normally you have riends and they will make you meet with the girl, if you don't, you're a loser and should kys.

Sorry, truth hurts.
>>
>>34628923
>tfw nu-male turbo manlet
>>
File: 1440229414267.png (129KB, 724x611px)
1440229414267.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34628886
i have a back-up plan on acquiring this "girl-friend"
>take a hot girl hair that you love (dna)
>wait for technology is so advance over the years that i can clone myself a girlfriend.
feels good man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.