[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women lack empathy only in the context of relationships or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5615.jpg (104KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5615.jpg
104KB, 640x645px
Do women lack empathy only in the context of relationships or in all life scenarios
>>
they care just as little about the crimes our society is built on as the rest of us so for what its worth, yes they do lack empathy.
>>
Women don't lack empathy any more than the average male does. Most people have little to no empathy, since most people display sociopathic behavior/traits. The average person has next to nonexistent empathy/sympathy, so having no empathy isn't a trait that's exclusive to women. Most people are sociopaths to some degree.
>>
What makes you think women lack empathy? I feel like most human beings in general lack empathy and it's very rare for anyone to possess empathy at all
>>
>>34628857
It's very difficult to empathize when you have no physical problems.

t. depressed and empathizing only when physical problems present
>>
>>34628857
>>34628894
>>34628896
>>34628922
>People don't like me therefore they don't have empathy
>>
>>34628922
This. The average person has almost none, if any, empathy. Most people are self-interested, egotistical, cold-hearted sociopaths. I've never met someone who was empathetic before, since empathy/sympathy is an extremely, extremely rare trait in a human.
>>
>>34628934
found the guy who didnt understand anything.
>>
>>34628934
>t. retarded normalfag who doesn't know shit about the world and lives in delusion
If you've spoken to more than one person in your entire life, you'd know that most people have no empathy or sympathy for anyone, except themselves. Most people are sociopaths. Now go away, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>34628952
You see, my man, people will always care about themselves the most because at the end of the day you're stuck with yourself. Whether you continue being a part of their life or not that doesn't change this. I guess the obvious thing we should ask is what do you mean by empathy? I'm assuming you mean that means caring for the feelings of others, etc, which they probably do, just not you. People don't care about most people that they're not close to, so of course they will be selfish in such situations. I'm sure you're the same.
>>
File: 1471379284816.png (1MB, 1079x1358px)
1471379284816.png
1MB, 1079x1358px
Do black people lack empathy?
>>
Nah, they don't lack it. They just really don't understand men and how hard we actually have it most of the time.
You can kind of compare the situation to how men didn't "understand" (or simply care about) the feelings of women back in the days
>>
File: 1459285244972.jpg (64KB, 444x500px)
1459285244972.jpg
64KB, 444x500px
>>34629044
When it comes to whites, absolutely.
t. blackbot
>>
>>34629249
That's sad to hear.

But the person they killed in that news story was an older black man.
>>
>>34629268
Maybe he revealed that he sympathizes with whites? There is no reason to sympathize with race traitors as well.
>>
>>34628857
Idk man most serial killers have been men
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.