[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you cretins stopped being so pretentious and self absorbed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 310017.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
310017.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
If you cretins stopped being so pretentious and self absorbed you'd lower your standards and date people who look and behave people just disgusting as you.
But that's not what robots want, is it? You just believe you're entitled to the hottest piece of ass on the continent
>>
>>34628267
>Not a land whale
Is that really "the hottest piece of ass on the continent". Am I really asking for that much?
And no, before you ask I'm not a landwhale myself.
>>
>>34628290
How big is a landwhale? If you don't wanna go for morbidly obese women that's understandable, but refusing to date anything that isn't skinny is just outright stupid
>>
File: 9j87hu.jpg (35KB, 540x608px) Image search: [Google]
9j87hu.jpg
35KB, 540x608px
>>34628267
>Not fat
>Virgin
>Feminine
>Somewhat similar interests
Pretty much all i care about, and if thats too much to ask for then i guess ill die alone
>>
File: anD4gJeG_700w_0.jpg (16KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
anD4gJeG_700w_0.jpg
16KB, 700x359px
>>34628570
> Virgin
Going for that alone cuts your chances pretty bad
> Not fat
How much weight do you consider too much?
>>
>>34628267
I would take anyone with a beating heart at this point. I don't even half to fuck em, it'd be nice if they just kept me company
>>
File: same2.jpg (59KB, 263x437px) Image search: [Google]
same2.jpg
59KB, 263x437px
>>34628610
Then your problem is that you don't socialize enough, anon-kun.
>>
>>34628428
Anything below 40% bf is fine by me.
>>
>implying I want to date anyone
Take it to /soc/, normo.
>>
File: 1472390297904.png (101KB, 259x219px) Image search: [Google]
1472390297904.png
101KB, 259x219px
>>34628267
Seriously fuck off.
I lowered my standards for you cunts so much I literally don't have any anymore as long she actually at least pretends to care about me and doesn't cheat on me.

And do you know what I get? "Gee anon you'd go out with anyone why would I want to be with you? You're not choosing me because I'm special, but just because I was the first one to pass by, that's why nobody wants you!"

You fucking hypocrites, in this game you lose whatever you do because YOU'RE the annoying entitled fucks.

Yes I'm mad as hell because I'm tired of seeing these kind of threads.
>>
I got rejected by someone way less physically attractive than me tonight, but I genuinely loved their personality, we had a great dynamic and I could see us together because of that.

Sometimes even lowering your standards isn't enough, sometimes it's just a no no matter what.
>>
>>34628267
BANE?

GET HER ON BOARD, I'LL CALL IT IN
>>
File: 1485276282614.jpg (141KB, 668x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485276282614.jpg
141KB, 668x717px
>>34628606
shh roastie, ur floppy sagging looking ass isnt worth spending time on

anons with $$ and looks just go for foreign asian women and leave "that was me in the past, im mature now" to care for cats, the rest of us robots just get a dog and a waifu
>>
File: 1477616094412.jpg (56KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477616094412.jpg
56KB, 358x429px
why would i strap myself down with some random person i don't find attractive?

relationships are a big hassle desu, and i'm not gonna feel like putting in the energy if i don't care

why should i not want the best for myself?
>>
>>34629338
wanting the best for yourself got you on this board
>>
>>34629348
that's okay. i like /r9k/.
>>
Id be down for someone of the opposite sex who was equally attractive and behaved as fucked up as I do...in fact that would be perfect
>>
>>34628267
I know I could get a gf if I lowered my standards

But I don't really see the point in just having sex with some girl that I find annoying to be around and who I don't really care about. I would still feel lonely, and some short moments of pleasure don't warrant having to put effort into her and feeling uncomfortable whilst doing so
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.