[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you guys are so lonely why don't you just find yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1b6b23e78ddc53b1f6a9ea9c2ffbd2b4.jpg (359KB, 935x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1b6b23e78ddc53b1f6a9ea9c2ffbd2b4.jpg
359KB, 935x1055px
If you guys are so lonely why don't you just find yourself an Orc bf?

>easily impressed open to new relationships
>doesn't care about aesthetics and looks like humans do
>fiercely loyal and loving
>very protective, wouldn't be caught dead not providing for his partner
>not the brightest but his short comings are endearing and he learns from his mistakes
>very good with nature, has a great sense of direction
>naturally akin to magic
>will secretly fall in love with you like a puppy dose with his master, bit will act all tough and tsundere about it
>always DTF
>will hold you close to his body you keep you warm throughout the winter nights
>will teach you to stand up for yourself and be a man

Why are you all not out chasing down that dream Orc?
>>
>>34628207

Because I just want an elven sex slave to satiate my repressed sexual feelings.

Also I'm not gay bro
>>
We are all /memegay/ here. I can only fap to "dudes" who are drawn like flat chested girls with a last-minute addition of two ball bearings and one matchstick.
>>
>>34628229
But the problem with Elves they only come in either Female, or Female (male)
>>34628229
Thats pretty gay bro.
>>
>>34628270
Bottom half meant for
>>34628237
Woopsie
>>
>>34628270

But I want a female (female) sex slave, as I am a heterosexual male (male).

All Elves care about are lewds, and they won't bother me or hold me down with emotional bullshit afterwards.

Orc-san sounds like a nice guy, but I'm not looking for anything serious, and also I'm not gay.
>>
>>34628288
Well then theirs really nothing I can say. Give Orc-san a fist bump for me on yourvl way to the elven orgy/teaparty
>>
File: file.png (596KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
596KB, 1280x720px
>>34628207
I wish for this so much.
>>
>>34628207
i don't like old/fat guys

>not the brightest
yes, of course we're not going to ~interrogate~ the creepiness of bara, because tumblr women like it and that makes it unapproachable

god i love the fucking internet
>>
B I G
O R C
C O C K
>>
>>34629715
oh also i guess self-described "queers" who look like ethan ralph with dyed hair and shittier beards also like it because it makes them feel less terrible about looking like that

and furries, too

wonderful
>>
>>34628237
>we
originally speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>34629764
yeah if you point out that they're basically redoing cuck/mandingo shit complete with retarded semi-bestial niggers only palette-swapped, they get really defensive

"orc lives matter" is 4chan-tier hate speech but your gash-sopping fantasy of doing it with an animalistic actual retard or being a little girl getting creampied by her dad is 120% totes okayzballs

ha ha
>>
>>34629833
Orcs can be compassionate and caring, unlike black people.
>>
>>34629861
yes yes, choke me daddy XD

also watch me call a guy a rapist for slapping my ass or acting vaguely masculine in any way that's not safe performative boutique dogshit

big trumasc poster here: if your'e an MRA unfollow me and then kill yourself

how can i miss you if you won't fucking go away
>>
>does not exist

Wow, I didn't even realize I had an orc bf all along!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.