[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Half the fucking threads here are faggots posting dicks/complaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1363749223807.jpg (57KB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
1363749223807.jpg
57KB, 268x240px
>Half the fucking threads here are faggots posting dicks/complaining about dick sizes
>other half is some random naked who gives a shit chick/sex garbage because clearly sex is all that this board is about

Needed to rant, yes this thread is pointless.
Sex is literally 90% of posts or something to do with tits sex or dick complaints/dick pics

You absolute fucking faggots.
>>
>>34628126
And you went a long a made a thread talking about both. Congrats.
>>
>>34628126
Yeah, this is the current state of /r9k/.

/lgbt/+/soc/+[s4s]+/pol/
A combination of the worst boards of all 4chan, you can't get lower than that.

Just leave this place, OP.
Go to /adv/ if you want to read about feels or similar there but you can't post if you have an adblock there.

Or just stick to other boards that you like as well, just forget this place.

I'm still here to be an /adv/isor since I no longer post on /adv/, fucking blocked posting.
>>
>>34628195
isnt adv more normie than r9k
>>
>>34628236
Yes and no.

It's a place to talk about your real 3D problems, like /r9k/ used to do before Pepe came.
It's a really delicate board, but if you have good intentions and want to help other people by giving them logical decisions that can improve their life, it's a great board for you.

But also, there are some anormal questions there as well, some weird shit but you can still give some advice about that, that's the board's purpose.
>>
>>34628126
Yeah but the robots have always been fascinated with dicks...Since forever..

You can't expect the fascination with sex to ever change, everyone is so fucking lonely
>>
This is why /r9k/ NEEDS to be a blue board. It's the only way to save it from the normalfaggotry and /pol/ + /b/ runoff.
>>
>>34628126
wanna see my benis?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.