[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thats it. The animals in the ocean will die because of ous.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1174.png (13KB, 418x359px)
IMG_1174.png
13KB, 418x359px
Thats it. The animals in the ocean will die because of ous. All rare, big, funny, beautiful animals will be killed, hunted, eaten. There will soon only be humans, city birds, rats and insects left on this rotten earth.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=22d_1486140208

How do you cope with this? How do you handle the depression?
>>
>>34627110
The world isn't meant to be static, asshole.

I hate all of this "we have to think about the environment, dude!" bullshit, as if the environment has some inherently-proper way of existing. Fuck off. If they can't cope, they deserve to die.
>>
File: betamale_4.jpg (858KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
betamale_4.jpg
858KB, 960x540px
>>34627110
Very trippy post.
>>
>>34627146

Desert is a spook, edgelord.
>>
We are just forcing natural selection, son. If that whale wasnt retarded enough to eat 30 fucking plastic bags then he would have lived and reproduced. But we erased that little whale nigger from the gene pool and now there are more resources for smarter, more superior animals.

We stand on top so it is only natural that humans do as they please.
>>
>>34627146
Maybe you're right. I don't like living here eather but somehow I have to adjust to it unless I wan't to just lie down on the pavement and die. Animals die all the time bacause of all kinds of things, the weak species need to go, leaving room for the next set of more adjusted species
>>
>>34627185
Nothing edgy about it, my dude. There is no good reason to try and reverse the change in climate, other than
>muh animals
>>
>>34627193
There are microscopic pieces of plastic spreading through all ocean animals, even plancton and scallops. Soon there will be microplastic inside of humans, finding its way towards the heart, inside the brain, making ous slower, unable to feel or comprehend properly.
>>
File: 1485712837823.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1485712837823.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>34627271
>Soon there will be microplastic inside of humans, finding its way towards the heart, inside the brain, making ous slower, unable to feel or comprehend properly

Pretty sure that is already a problem even without plastic
>>
>>34627193
Are you even aware of how wales eat?
>>
>>34627299
You've seen nothing yet my friend.
>>
>>34627146
I think the point is that humans are enforcing such pressure that animals and plants simply will all die, and then when that happens humans die too.

It's not hard to understand
>>
>look at the requirements to volunteer at various environmental organisations
>most of them are as demanding, if not more than an actual job, except you won't be paid
>"guess they've got it covered then"
>>
>>34627110
Thats fucking depressing man.
:( today will be hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.