[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you were a robot. >friends playing basketball >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1173.jpg (34KB, 462x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
34KB, 462x413px
Times you were a robot.

>friends playing basketball
>not too serious, mostly laughing and trowing trick shots
>I stand alone, watching since I can't play woth a damn
>someone tried a longshot
>ball misses, bounces towards me
>I have to do something funny to get attension
>kick ball with all my force
>ball fly far into bushes
>friends get angry, wants me to get it
>get mad at them, climes insine bushes, get ball, get out other side and run off with ball
>they follow me, yelling but im to quick
>soon they are gon, feel bad, don't know what to do with ball
>throw it over fence
>next day they want the ball back
>tell them I've lost it

Turned out the ball belonged to one of them and his parents had mine buy him a new. Didn't hang out with them again for months.
>>
No else beta here??
>>
>>34626798
>about 14
>playing pool games with brother, male cousin, and some girl
>play game where you have to come up with a category and people choose something from that category and if you guess it they do a lap
>pick category 'trees'
>start naming off trees from runescape (yew, oak , etc)
>they all start laughing and tell me I'm retarded
>want to cry

Probably one of the reasons I don't feel comfortable talking to normies
>>
>meet up with friends for a sleepover
>hang out, having a good time, ordered pizza
>have to shit
>go to toilet
>can hear friends talk which means they could hear me shit
>try hard to shit as quiet as possible but sphincter won't open up because I'm so stressed out
>only push a few small, stinking nuggets out over the course of a couple of minutes
>realize that my friends now know that I took a shit
>need an excuse
>get out of bathroom
>"Hey guys! I found weird patterns on the wall in here, check it out! It looks like faces!"
>-"No anon, we'd rather not"
>"No really, get in here!"
>drag them into the bathroom and show them a random spot on the wall that kinda looks like a face
>now they sure won't think I took a shit!
>they're all breathing through their mouths
>>
The ball landing near you and you embarrassing yourself by your inability to properly throw it is robot. What you did afterwards is just autistic.
>>
File: 2iMxZ.jpg (416KB, 2423x1433px) Image search: [Google]
2iMxZ.jpg
416KB, 2423x1433px
"I'MA DIGGIN FOR FOSSILS DIGGIN FOR FOSSILS YEAAA"

Said that as a kid when I was helping my neighbors removing weeds and shit to prepare an area for the pool. My oneitis was there along with her female and male cousins. Got that shit from pokemon. Yoou wouldnt believe the stares I got
>>
>>34627214
Fucking lol'd. My friends bathroom was the worst, you could hear people breath in there and his parent always sat right outside. Everytime I visited I got an urge to shitbad
>>
>>34627229
It's like you thought they were seperate things?
>>
>>34627266
Lol I had a friend that could have easily pulled something like that those of.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.