[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you stop feeling terrible about a breakup with someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: crying3.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crying3.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
When do you stop feeling terrible about a breakup with someone you thought you'd be with the rest of your life? It's been six months and it hurts as much as the day after it happened. I know she probably doesn't even think about me anymore but I can't get over it.
>>
>someone you thought you'd be with the rest of your life
first mistake, last mistake

next relationship live it day to day
not thinking about what are you going to do 20 years later

pd: she doesn't even care about you anymore, why should you
you miss the memories, the good moments, nothing else
>>
time heals all wounds just think about something else
>>
>>34626361
Bout 350 man you'll be ok
>>
I miss my ex too. Hes probly shitposting on here as we speak.
Hi dan
>>
>>34626458
I didn't want to think about the future. She is a very traditional Christian, virgin, the works and only wanted to date one man and have sex with one man. I really, really liked her (and we were friends for a couple of years before dating) so I figured there'd be no harm in planning long term with a pure waifu. I guess my mistake was believing a woman. I know she doesn't care.

>>34626474
I'm playing Halo Wars, it's helping.Just trying not to sob and spiral like I was earlier.
>>
>>34626502
Wanna skype ;3 I just need someone to talk to ;3
>>
>>34626361
Tfw I feel far too worthless to ever have a relationship , if my family found out I feel like they would say you're too worthless for that, stop joking around
>>
it's been a year this month and I'm still struggling with it. I'm beginning to think it never goes away. I love him still.
>>
>>34626361
It's been almost two years for me anon.
It will never go away.
>>
>>34626361
Fuck off with normie feels bs its not in the spirit of the board
>>
>>34626693
>>34626762
Fuck.

>>34626823
This is /b/ light, get over it.
>>
>>34626361
It never goes away.

Sorry senpai. I know it hurts.
>>
>>34626361
You made the flaw in thinking life promises you any of that. Even if she would emotionally love you for life anything could have taken her from you. It sucks and it's depressing but you need to accept that nothing is certain and nothing last for ever. If you enjoyed those six months then it was good and be happy you had those experiences.
>>
>>34626361
get the fuck out of here with this shit
>>
>>34626762
Same I dumped her though. She shouldn't have implied I was expendable/ become a morbidly obese feminist
>>
>>34626361
post pictures of exposed breasts
>>
>>34626502
sup sexy ? ;)

origama
>>
>>34626361
for me, i was only able to get over my past relationship by getting a new one with a girl that i like far better than my ex. it took me about 3 years, but its definitely worth it. if it has already been 6 months, you really do have to move on and not dwell on her. since it has been so much time, there is very little chance that you will get her back. all i can say is move forward, although much of the time it will feel like you aren't moving anywhere at all. but the cliche is true, day by day! its all you can do
>>
File: 1485663505879.png (26KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1485663505879.png
26KB, 126x126px
>>34626361
I see it like this:
When a married person dies, the living one left has two options. Get married again or live in sadness because they lost their one and only.

It's the same for us, but we get to live the extra suffering of knowing the other person is still alive, dating, kissing and having sex with other people when they long forgot you.

Excuse my bad english, but trust me, I know the feel. And it never goes away.
>>
File: 1464565716469.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1464565716469.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>34626361
Never.

Stays with you always, you change and develop around it in order to cope. Whether or not it makes you a better person is up to you.
>>
>>34626361
At least you had a gf
oregando
>>
fucking never oregon
>>
>>34626361
You're better than that chick dude, trust me. You're human enough to realize that you feel something for another person even after they broke your heart. Next time, because there's always a next time, just take shit slower, try your best not to fall for her. I fucked up and caught feelings last relationship and got dumped hard, while in the hospital, that shit was cold, and all you can really do is try and get over them, even if you think of them constantly, you may not notice it now, but you're getting over her, by expressing how you're feeling, and that's good, you won't have bottled up anger. Plus, you're obviously caring enough to still have feelings for someone after this whole ordeal, while she will probably regret all of it later on in life, trust me.
>>
>>34626361
wtf happened to r9k?
Youre mentally well enough to have a girlfriend why would you care if shes dumps you i didnt think normies even had emotions
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.