[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM GOING ON A DATE IN 30 MINUTES WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (112KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
112KB, 600x500px
IM GOING ON A DATE IN 30 MINUTES WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY
>>
i predict they won't show up.
>>
>>34626281
Ask her what her hobbies are, what her political views are, what did she do today, etc.

Just talk about shit you want to find out about her. Easiest way to weed out whores.
>>
ask her first if you can before you squeeze her titties
>>
>>34626301
she showed interest in me first, so there's a large chance she will.

>>34626306
I already know these things through social media. should i just ask anyway?
>>
>>34626281
let me link you to a good subreddit
>>
>>34626281
hide your powerlevel
and
>>34626306
and make sure to smile lots, be ready to pay for her if you wanna see them again.....sluts..... but good luck, please let us know how it goes
>>
>>34626281
make sure you're squared away.

run down the check list.

your house clean, have id, funds, keys, phone, showered and wearing nice but comfy clothes?? try getting her to talk about herself, and respond. smile alot. try touching her hand or her shoulders. be respectful and polite, but be funny.
>>
>>34626306
I would avoid talking about politics all together or at least until you're really close. politics seems to always split people apart and It would really suck if OP and his date split over some petty difference in political opinions.
>>
>>34626281
gift her flowers
>>
>>34626281
talk about how wage gap is a myth, the holocaust is fake and why gamergate was in the right
>>
>>34626630
this
I need to know by the first date if the girl is aware of international Jewry
>>
dont go. love will stab you in the heart and you will regret everything when you catch her sucking chad's dick.
>>
Talk about video games.
That's what I did on my first date.
>>
>>34626808
and your last. kekaroo
>>
>>34626630
>2/3 dealbreakers
Pay for dinner and you'd probs get a handy
>>
How about you say "I am a fucking normie and I should get out."
>>
I always talk about some random gibberish. Last time i talked about Neetbux, Trump, chemtrails, jews, how to make potato salad, krokodile and about fails in my life.
>>
>>34626333
>I already know these things through social media. should i just ask anyway?

Definitely. You can see if she puts on a facade for you or if she's genuine. Heck, she might even clear up misconceptions you have of her.
>>
File: 1485246126869.png (437KB, 609x621px) Image search: [Google]
1485246126869.png
437KB, 609x621px
>>34626281
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUCCI

surprisingly original
>>
>>34627269
Or "oops I posted on /r9k/ instead of /soc/."
>>
>look good
>do something casual that doesn't require much involvement, the point of a first date is to get to know each other, not necessarily do things together
>be interested in her, don't just seem like you are, ask questions about her and don't be condescending
>wear clothes that fit you and smell good
>>
OP here, I'm back.

We went to a popular diner in our town, we ordered a few things and talked for 2 and a half hours. I was extremely nervous and shaking a little but she was shaking a little too. She did most of the talking which was fine, there were very few awkward silences but they only lasted like 3 seconds. She seemed interested (which is weird because I wasn't that interesting and I'm ugly as fuck). She's half Thai and half white, very beautiful. We're both 19 years old.

You guys have any questions
>>
>>34628392
I have one.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE MY BOARD YOU NORMIE FUCK
>>
>>34628482
I won't leave, I've been on this board for more than a year and you guys have given me a lot of advice. When I'm away from home you guys are my only friends. In fact I probably wouldn't have asked the girl out if it wasn't for you guys, so thanks
>>
>>34626281
just kill yourself OP and save yourself from the embarrasment
>>
>>34628392
Die race traitor scum just fucking die
>>
>>34628392
I wish you best of luck, OP
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.