[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT I mean really? Also if you are Gay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 640px-Eddy_rage_modified_3573.jpg (35KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Eddy_rage_modified_3573.jpg
35KB, 350x245px
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT

I mean really? Also if you are Gay you are not a robot, you can have sex anytime and that makes you as degernate and mindless as any roastie whore

Fuck you all, this board is for KISSLESS, HANDHOLDLESS, VIRGINS only

SO GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>34625601
I actually told all my gay friends this board was pretty cool for gay people. A lot of them started to use it.
>>
>>34626071
I bet they get all the men they want

GOD DAMN KILL ME JESUS
>>
>Fuck you all, this board is for KISSLESS, HANDHOLDLESS, VIRGINS only

Didn't know that was a rule
>>
>>34625601
I've had a gf for 8 years and been on 4chan for 11 years, before this board or you were even here and I'm not going anywhere
Sucks to be you faggot
>>
>implying i want to get pozzed by some flamboyant fucking faggot who attends pride parades and gay bars
I want a relationship with a cute boy, mansluts should be gassed.
>>
>>34626268
Listen to this uncle Tom
>>
I'm just a virgin, can I stay?
>>
>>34626071
fuck you I hope you get acid washed

>>34626222
idiot, learn a thing or two

>>34626266
Yeah youre a nobody. At least i have self respect
>>
>>34626286
die from aids you fucking degenerate, every bug carrying whore fag should be crammed into an oven and burnt to a fucking crisp.
>>
>>34626311
>>34626326
As more and more of my gay brothers join this board you will become the minority. How does it feel?
>>
>>34626222
Have you been here for like a week? I'm a low key chad and even I know this board is for khv losers that can't get girls.
>>
>>34625601
Gentlemen remain. Gentlemen know they cannot be pushed out. Gentlemen know that these kissless virgins will never truly own anything... Least of all this board.
>>
>>34626350
I'm a normie and I get a lot of this board is just losers and all but it doesn't stop me from coming to laugh at them
>>
>>34625601
Fuck off you sperg.
>>
>>34625601
Somebody needs to remind you of your place.
>>
>>34626372

>tfw last of the arcanites
>>
>>34625601
>>>/wizchan/
If you don't qualify, then you don't deserve your own board.
>>
>>34626345
Feels good to be straight.

How does it feel being a faggot? Hows the higher chance of depression, suicidal thoughts, and self-loathing going?

At least I can fit in better with the world
>>
File: 1485341141281.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485341141281.png
51KB, 255x255px
>>34626311
>At least i have self respect
Hahahhaha, you have nothing but wizard chan, go there if you want your virgin hugbox
>>
>>34626396
FUCKING RISIST! MOTHERFUCK
>>
>>34626419
Sure you just you do lots of good for the world being a NEET KHV. Nice try though loser.
>>
>>34625601
Some sperg wants to lock me in a chastity cage and put a collar on me. Lol what a faggot
>>
>>34626419
I'm sure you fit in well with your bodypillow, alone in your room, haha
>>
>>34626471
I have a family that loves me. they dont love you because you are gay

I have male friends. You have none because you are gay.

Tell me, were you born gay or were you molested as a child? Its for research purposes
>>
>>34625601
I am a woman and I can have sex with my qt robot bf any time I want and yet we're both still here
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LEAVE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.