[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is naruto /ourguy/ ? despite all his loneliness shtick, he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Normie_Uzumaki.png (90KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Normie_Uzumaki.png
90KB, 300x225px
is naruto /ourguy/ ?
despite all his loneliness shtick, he's just a turbo normie
>>
isn't that our deepest wish?

to be a normie, that's what we want.
>>
>>34625279
pretty sure saskue is more /r9k/ incarnate
>>
>>34625435
definitely not, he's just an edgy twat
>>
In contrast to many robots he has an astonishing work attitude. So no, he isn't.
>>
File: Tobi.jpg (294KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
Tobi.jpg
294KB, 600x850px
>>34625435
Tobi would probably be the closest to /r9k/.
I could see a lot of people here agreeing with his plan.
>>
>>34625465
>no hes not
>edgy twat
Pick one
>>
I wouldn't say Naruto is a normie but he is the idealized "What if that lonely loser actually realized his potential" character.

People only started to like Naruto when it became obvious he was more than a loser. It just goes to show how fake most of the people around him are, only like 3 characters legitimately saw the potential in him from the start and didn't treat him like shit and he ended up marrying one of them. Hinata is that perfect waifu we all want but just doesn't exist in our reality.
>>
Sai is a robot cus he's so awkward.

Tobi can be one cus he cant get the girl so he goes shootin ppl.

The curse mark guy is a robot because he freaks out and reeeeee's a lot.

Kabuto is kinda one.
>>
>>34625435
Sasuke was a fucking Chad, he's not /r9k/ incarnate.
>>
File: Naruto Hokage.png (398KB, 650x463px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Hokage.png
398KB, 650x463px
>>34625279
naruto is a
C H A D
>>
>>34626822
Why do you say that? Cus he is the best looking and most talented? And all the girls loved him?
>>
>>34625279
What's a Naruto?
>>
Naruto a robot?
The son of a hokage? Super strong almost unlimited chakra, perfect body, eats nothing but raman but doesn't get fat. Has hinata lusting after him. Sounds like a robot to me :/
>>
>>34625677
>>34625760

Shino is obviously the robot. People barely notice or register him, they don't recognise his talents or else they consider him creepy but occasionally useful and he's only very rarely able to do anything valuable at all. He tries, but in the end he'll always be on the fringes. He just isn't made for the world of bright and outlandish characters. His highest hope is just that he'll be acknowledged - and yet muh loneliness Naruto doesn't even remember his name. His only 'friends' are the group he was abritrarily assigned to by his teachers, and he has a limited kinship with others with similar skills, though when they meet they're at one another's throats anyway.
>>
File: 3194669-lee.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3194669-lee.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
I'm just here to say that Rock Lee is the best character
>>
>>34628251
He's likely the best candidate for robot, underappreciated when I first watched but now one of the favorites.
>>
>>34628251
>>34628541
Yeah, and his oneitis Sakura went for a fucking Chad of a Sasuke
>>
>>34628251
Yea he is a robot. Girl he likes hates him. Tries so hard but fails at everything.

Also his haircut.
>>
>>34625313
If you want to be a normie, you're not a robot. You're just a failed normie, so please fuck off.
>>
>>34627072
Intricate post desetves a bump
Did he ever have a robot moment/breakdown?
>>
>>34625279

Hinata is a Fembot, but she's fictionnal, meaning Fembots don't exist in real life.
>>
>>34628251
I always liked rock lee more than naruto. Fucking hate the protagonist with the hidden unlimited power trope. rock lee is more interesting
>>
>>34628251
>>34630124
He has his own series (albeit not a very good one). He's popular as fuck.

>>34629649
His best moment that I recall was when he fought a more powerful insect autist, and through intricate planning he beat him. There was also an episode where he trained to not be quite as hopelessly shit at hand-to-hand so that was nice. Most robotic I can think of is where they all went to a hotspring and everyone was grossed out because the water opened up his pores and little toasty insects came out. He did have a sperg out about how horseshit it was how no matter how hard he tries Naruto never remembers him nor, seemingly, does anyone else. Plus everyone considers him to be gloomy when he should just beee himself, not acknowledging the fact that he is quiet and fairly depressed because of the way he's treated all the time: shunned, mocked for his niche interests and abilities, considered to be creepy and ultimately forgotten. Whenever they all go out for ramen or whatever, he's the last to be invited - if they bother to invite him at all (which they usually don't).
>>
File: gai_and_lee.gif (1010KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gai_and_lee.gif
1010KB, 400x300px
>>34628251
I second this
Rock Lee gives me hope
>>
>>34632192
what does he accomplished? most cucked anime ever
>>
File: 3322042895_145077c40c_z.jpg (91KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
3322042895_145077c40c_z.jpg
91KB, 500x354px
>>34632208
He just follows his dreams despite lacking the ability for nin- and genjutsu
Like he lost the genetics lottery but still keeps fighting
He was the only one during the chunin pre-finals who could stand a chance against Gaara
But Gaara just pulled the "muh bitchy cowerdness ability and hidden powers" - card

Lee opened the 5 inner gates just by willpower
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.