[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw alchoholic out of alcohol What are your most cringe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: toodumb.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
toodumb.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>tfw alchoholic out of alcohol

What are your most cringe worthy failures /r9k/ maybe I'll let out a few of mine own
>>
File: vargvikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>34624886
You know what post goes here.
>>
>>34624886
>ran out of booze
>wants to discuss his most cringy failures

Oh anon, you're having a good night aren't ya
>>
>>34624916
>tfw on 2 oyxs and several drinks

Its simply not enough, how can I sleep unless I pass out anon?
>>
>>34624989
>currently on two points of speed

We are at two different places right now my friend
>>
File: 1485765913978.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485765913978.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
pothead out of pot
>>
>>34624916
Fuck off tripfag you're not welcome here. Pls leave.
>>
>>34624886
>>tfw alchoholic out of alcohol

If you were a true alky you wouldn't have run out.
>>
>tfw quit drinking ~2 years ago due to gallstones, now recently had my gallbladder out and can drink once again but am conflicted as to whether i should start again.
got a bottle of port that's been sitting in my liquor cabinet for 2 years...
>>
straightedge here. accidentally took lots of drugs. worst night ever
>>
>>34624886
just buy a jug of pure ethyl alcohol and mix 1 part of it with 3 parts of water

voila, now you have poorfag's vodka that doesn't taste like shit
>>
File: pepper.gif (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepper.gif
48KB, 250x250px
>>34624989

Jerk yourself raw. Eventually you will fall asleep or else get an urge to read the dictionary. I never know which, but my vocabulary is becoming quite scopious
>>
>>34625012
I fucked myself up on dollar store speed aka Benzedrex I only smoke weed and drink now, Speed will hamper you in your social life later do not use it as a crutch
>>
File: 1382978008678.gif (997KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1382978008678.gif
997KB, 400x285px
>>34625034
I've been here for a long time anon, don't worry i'm aware at how heated you are

Here have a kitty gif
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>34624886
How do you people even like alcohol? It taste like shit.

The only time I've ever tried some was some Irish cream when I was 11. Didn't get why it was such a big deal after that an never looked into picking up another bottle.
>>
>>34625078
My social life is not a concern...well perhaps the lack of one is...but anyway I don't use it often

I really like it though ;_;
>>
>tfw alcoholic but can't let your mom know

she has a nose like a bloodhound I have to wait until she goes to sleep every night then I go and pound 3-4 beers
>>
>considers himself a robot
>doesn't drink alcohol to forget his autism and feel happy for some minutes until his depression kicks back even harder than before

normies please get out
>>
>>34625037
thats why I'm here I'm a true failure can't even be an alcoholic right fml I'lll have a bottle of rum tomorrow if its the life of me
>>
>>34625029
Tfw free pot but third world

I don't know if you should be jealous when I'm sitting on my bed in a shack smoking a fat doobie but your at home with a shower and clean water and no weed
>>
>>34625048
Pls dont

It will be the same

>>34625109
>he doesn't like the taste of everclear
I think it tastes like candy when I get a little drunk
>>
>>34625116
You want to feel conformable in your own skin trust me, I'm still fine I'm a natural public speaker and can get over it but fucking with your dopamine system especially though ad hoc means do the legit shit like aderall if you do at all
>>
>>34625109
its cause when you get drunk it feels like heaven, its not about the taste
>>
>>34625109
We don't give a shit about taste, only about what it does to us. Night Train Express and Steel Reserve Legions, unite!
>>
>>34625117
I know this feel, she understands I'm an adult who can have a drink though
>>
File: 1469596642329.png (122KB, 331x336px) Image search: [Google]
1469596642329.png
122KB, 331x336px
>tfw you hit that brief period where you feel like the autism melts away

>tfw every day it gets harder and harder to reach
>>
>>34625097
Redditers, everyone.

Orginomics
>>
>>34625215
I'm not using over the counter stuff

I really like the stimulant feeling, whether it be caffeine, ritalin or speed. I'm very apathetic and reserved usually, I wouldn't say it makes me feel more comfortable in my own skin...Maybe if I used it and went outside and talked to people instead of post on 4chan or play vidya.
>>
>>34625537
Well shit I used OTC stuff and became jesus in my college just watch out too much stimulation of your dopamine system will leave u a parkinsons tier shaky mess
>>
>>34625607
>i replied to her that i used to like her too
Sounds like you've got stories to tell us anon
>>
When I was in middle school, I was over at one of my very few friends house. I have a rare disorder that is essentially the opposite of erectile dysfunction. I am erect nearly 90% of the time for no reason. Anyway, I have a boner like I always do and take it from being tucked up into my belt to perpendicular with my body so it sticks straight out. I proceeded to lunge and touch my friends hand while it was on the mouse of his computer. He just kinda ignored it.

I have no idea why I did this.
>>
>>34625117
I have one bottle of liquor in my room in the open that I keep half full and never drink out of so my parents think I rarely drink. I really pound the liquor in me to fall asleep every night.

>sneaky
>>
>>34624886
>alcoholic out of alcohol
>starting threads on /r9k/
shouldn't your hands be too shaky to type or something? when i was an alcohol i'd go through unbearable withdrawal when i went more then 8 hours without it.. then again, i drank atleast a fifth of vodka a day and wasn't eating much
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.