[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ehem. Heres my monthly rant at r9k. Women don't love the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

File: Screenshot_2017-01-30-02-50-47.png (831KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-30-02-50-47.png
831KB, 1080x1920px
Ehem. Heres my monthly rant at r9k.
Women don't love the same way men do?
Hah. I'd say it's the other way around. When men aren't getting sex from women or if they don't see them in a sexual light, they normally reveal that they actually hate women and think they're inferior in every way.
And hey maybe there isn't much to us to love, but to say only men can love the opposite sex is LAUGHABLE .
listen guys , you can't maintain that facade that you somehow love us more when you literally hate everything about us aside from sex.
- sincerely, your bpd female infestation problem
>>
>>34624397
how is this post original? i'm fairly sure i've seen this at least 3 times last 10 minutes

mods
>>
File: 1470168994495.jpg (68KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1470168994495.jpg
68KB, 431x427px
whoa wait a minute

Maybe that's because (even by your own admission) women nowadays don't have anything to offer besides sex?

whoa...

>inb4 the mentally ill bpd basketcase says "ACKSHUALLY Im willing to cook and clean and decorate the house to look not like shit and be loyal+empathetic" just to spite me
>>
Men and women are the same actually when it comes to sex, if they aren't pleased they find someone new

Please fuck off roastie whore
>>
>>34624397
>and think they're inferior in every way.

so your mad that we state a fact? Men who hate women are the ones who can't please them because they're retarded or have a small dick. I like the fact that girls are weaker and dumber
>>
>>34624744
Mmh. I'm not saying we do. But cooking and generally being a maid won't make any man love you. It doesn't take much intelligence to do any of thode things deemed only fit for lowly women. So in my opinion no matter what we do your won't and really can't have any real regard for us.
Still, whether we deserve love or not was not the point. I simply think that 4can is completely contradicting itself on the matter.
Why would you love us when there's nothing about our person hood to live or admire?
And why wouldn't women be able to love men when who they are led to almost everything there is to love in our society?
>>
>>34624397

Well that isn't really very of you, anon.
>>
>>34624839
>But cooking and generally being a maid won't make any man love you.
yep see this is where you're wrong and a lot of your problems with/misunderstanding about the male gender comes from

>Why would you love us when there's nothing about our person hood to live or admire?
if a person is empathetic and loyal, that's a trait relevant to their "personhood"

>And why wouldn't women be able to love men when who they are led to almost everything there is to love in our society?
not memeing, what did you mean by this? Are you going for the "women are more nurturing and loving by nature" meme? Because if this were true, then there wouldn't be so many bitter lonely women who can't find a bf/husband/gf/wife
>>
>>34624839
women are judgemental and unloyal they only want the best. The female gender is shittier in every possible way.
>>
>>34624866
This OP

Stop trying to argue because you've chosen to date Chad or Tyrone
>>
>>34624838
I'm suicidal over it yes but I'm not mad *at* you for staying the fact.
I just Dont understand how you can lie to yourselves that you actual love us when you see us as inferior and useless. That in itself is nonsense bit then you go as far as to say we can't love you. But you ADMIT that you only care for our physical bodies and that is not who we are. No who we are is emotional, weak,afraid, Un inventive and lackluster.
>>
>>34624932
I'm sure you live your dog it doesn't matter that your superior to it in every way. You have it easy you just have to raise your hand and any man will fuck you. Men have to work their ass off to get laid then hope theyll be able to get their dick hard. Theres nothing stopping you from becoming better then men besides your own shitty willpower
>>
>>34624866
By the last statemet I was talking about men.
I shall restate it. Why wouldn't we be able to love men when MEN made almost everything there is to admire in society?
Cooking and cleaning can be done by anyone. Its not admirable. You think every single thing about our personhood is a negative trait.
>>
>>34624932
>I just Dont understand how you can lie to yourselves that you actual love us when you see us as inferior and useless.
Because (while I'm contradicting myself [>>34624866] by posting this), women still have the propensity to be the "cooking and generally being a maid" housewife/gf that's also empathetic, caring, and if lucky, loyal.

Women are traditionally supposed to be the yin to men's yang, but women ended up taking the feminism meme out of hand and going all out of wack trying to BECOME men ("I can do a workjob too, im a strong indepenent woman who makes $50k/yr! I dont want a man who makes less than me though...why am I so alone?"). That's what kept relationships between men and women running for the past 2000 years up until about 70 years ago. The man goes out and makes a living and provides the housing/food/clothing for the woman, and she provides (shocker) emotional support. Nowadays shit's all fucked up because women refuse to acknowledge men who desire/crave emotional support from women (or chide them for doing so), and women refuse to offer any of it (or sometimes don't know how) out of some spite or distrust of men.

my common sense brilliance will not be ignored by you
ree
>>
>>34624896
I you're looking for the word disloyal.
Yes we look for the best. In my opinion that's the sole thing that is good about us. We GENERALLY don't want useless men.
>>
Maybe no heterosexual human is capable of love. Maybe the only true love is in gay and lesbian couples, because there's no inherent hatred.
>>
>>34624902
I don't date anyone. Stop projecting.
>>
>>34624997
>>34625023
>We GENERALLY don't want useless men.
see
>>34625021

That's the fly in the ointment, you fucker. Ever since the feminism/sexual revolution meme, women have had carte blanche to behave however they want WHILE STILL RETAINING THE ABILITY to have demands in-line with "traditional gender roles"...

meanwhile it's "sexist", "outdated"/"out-moded", "patriarchal" thinking for a man to want a woman who stays at home being a housewife, that's you know, actually glad to fuckin see him when he gets home from an 8 hour shift, supports his work ethic/productivity, and actually makes him feel cared for

not giving you a tl;dr because my brilliance will not be ignored ree
>>
FUCK ROASTIES. THEY'RE ALL UNINTERESTING, NEUROTIC MESSES... BUT I LIKE THEIR HOLES
>>
It's because we're the ones who have to "earn" love.
>>
>>34625102
>It's because we're the ones who have to "earn" love.
This guy also gets it, and his brilliance should also not be ignored
>>
>>34625102
Women have to earn love. They don't however have to earn lust.

What many betas confuse for love is a kind of lust coupled with a deep sense of desperation-this is easy. Love is much harder to earn.
>>
File: 1484096017871.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484096017871.png
33KB, 314x312px
>>34625091
Maybe this is why you cannot get a woman, anon.
>>
>>34625021
70 years ago it was impossible to rape your wife as we were seen as your property.
I'm not omnipotent but I can't help but assume most men fall out of "love"with their wives as soon as they lose their youthfulness.
Men's constant attack on my worth as a human has made it impossible for me to be emotionally open to men. I do not hate them but I cannot fathom why they'd have any real regard for me as a female so I assume they're out right lying to me if they do attempt to date me. If you didn't hate us you wouldn't act like we're garbage. That's how I see it anyway.
Heh. I'm only 21 and a Virgin and I'm already too jaded for normal romance. Go figure.
>>
>>34624397
I agree. Any man that claims he is more capable of unconditional love than a woman is is not a man, but a low test beta bitch that would be better off going on HRT and becoming a sissy cuckboy.

It really is a no brainer why you all shitpost tranny threads.
>>
>>34625043
It's not misogynistic to want those things, it is misogynistic to place an arbitrary value on those things and attempt to guilt/shame anyone who doesn't meet your standard.
Otherwise you're exactly like retarded feminists that insist that women who choose to be housewives/mothers are somehow less than professional minded women.
>>
>>34625102
You have to earn their love because the typical woman have guys lined up. It is your job to cut it and prove yourself. Easy enough, right?
>>
>>34625026
I don't hate men though. I feel rejected by them as a person but I don't hate them.
>>
File: 1455895521049.jpg (149KB, 1200x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1455895521049.jpg
149KB, 1200x1189px
>>34625131
>Women have to earn love.
Wrong. You're just saying this to ignore my brilliance and his brilliance.

>>34625149
You didnt address anything I said, don't ignore my brilliance

>>34625159
That also doesn't address what I said

c'mon now
>>
>>34625043
Maybe if you didn't make us feel like garbage for not being men we wouldn't care as much about being independent.
Men will go on for hours about how pointless, inferior, and unintresting women are if you let them.
After seeing that my entire life can you blame me for being emotionally closed and afraid?
>>
>>34625201
Oh look its the "men are one person" meme again

I'm gonna go play DaS or something since posting my brilliance ITT is just throwing pearls before swine
>>
>>34625210
You certainly give into the women are one person meam.
>>
File: ThePhenomenonofFloating-768x579.jpg (81KB, 768x579px) Image search: [Google]
ThePhenomenonofFloating-768x579.jpg
81KB, 768x579px
Thanks OP

I just remembered why Im staying single
>>
>>34625181
We probably do. You're one of the morons that thinks lust= love.
>>
>>34625149
Ok try being a man who has to worry about the girl leaving for the first better looking or richer guy that hits on her. Men get married because they want companionship but women are disloyal by nature which makes it harder for us. Yeah no shit you will get old you think we don't alreary know that? Most men prefer 30 year olds over 20 year olds because they're more mature.
>>
>>34625181
It does address what you said.
>it's "sexist", "outdated"/"out-moded", "patriarchal" thinking for a man to want a woman who stays at home being a housewife, that's you know, actually glad to fuckin see him when he gets home from an 8 hour shift, supports his work ethic/productivity, and actually makes him feel cared for
>It's not misogynistic to want those things, it is misogynistic to place an arbitrary value on those things and attempt to guilt/shame anyone who doesn't meet your standard
>>
>>34625234
Why? Because you agree that you cat love us? Funny. That's my reason. Get ur own
>>
>>34625201
Not worth arguing over this with an ignorant individual with an over-inflated sense of self-worth.
>>
>>34625230
>You certainly give into the women are one person meam.
That's because you began with the premise of using that logical fallacy (all men are a hivemind). I'm simply playing by the rules you started out with :^)

>>34625248
>probably
How would you know? You said by your own admission you're a virgin with BPD who's younger than me by at least 4-5 years.

That's like me saying "Soldiers are probably making up PTSD. You're one of the morons who thinks they don't want to shoot people" even though I've never served in combat

>>34625263
No it doesnt, sorrynotsorry
>>
>>34625250
Men don't prefer 30 years old. I get hit on constantley by 35+ men that cant stomach being with a woman their own age.
Why are we more disloyal that you? Men cheat as much as women do. Probably because their interest in us is primarily physical.
>>
>>34625286
It directly addresses it. Your denial is cute.
>>
>>34625275
Cats are the only thing capable of love. And dogs.
>>
File: 1485058298764.png (565KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485058298764.png
565KB, 720x479px
>Women don't love the same way men do?

yeah i could probably agree with that

>Hah. I'd say it's the other way around.

i, uh....this wouldn't change anything, try to tighten up your syntax and semantics, you're arguing against yourself

cheers
>>
>>34625285
I have very little sense of self worth. I have no idea why you assume I'm full of myself
>>
>>34625275
I don't agree I just think girls assume all guys are the same so why even try getting a girlfriend if she just thinks the same way

>One guy is all guys meme
>>
>>34625286
I said "probably" because no one has ever loved me. I don't know if that's because I'm not pretty enough or because I don't work hard enough to be loved.
>>
>>34625319
Yes they do but 90% of women by 30 already had been used and abused by 50 guys or has kids or gotten fat. 20 year olds are retarded and this thread is proof
>>
>>34625336
Hmm. Not really.
I believe only women really love men as opposed to the inverse.
>>
>>34625319
>Why are we more disloyal that you?

I already said they will leave the moment a better man hits on them. Men cheat because they're wife won't fuck them but women will cheat and get off on the fact they're doing it
>>
>>34625359
I think men share a lot in common with each other but what idiot would say a song writer and a scientist are identical?
>>
>>34625326
Yeah since OP is being a hypocrite I just decided to be retarded now

my tummy hurts

>>34625379
>no one has ever loved you
And why is that not your fault

I said I was gonna play souls I know but my tummy hurts
>>
File: 1009148869420.png (178KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1009148869420.png
178KB, 400x270px
>>34625400
sure, that's fine but in your initial statement you tried to reverse the direction of an argument that only claimed women and men loved differently; a bi-directional claim

so ya enjoy
>>
>>34625381
"Used and abused"
Right... tell me again how you care about us as people and not because of the state of our bodies?
>>
Love is a spook
Origionaldo desu
>>
>>34625420
I've never cheated on anyone. The only reason men don't leave a marriage as quickly is due to the fact the courts screw them. I don't know if you're aware of this but most married me end up wishing for another younger better wife.
>>
>>34625429
OK I'll start ovet.
You said women don't have to earn sex.
And I really don't know if that's true or not. I can't comment as I've never been loved. Whether that's my fault or the fault of genetics isn't known by me.
>>
Is it too late to say "Tits Or GTFO"

Also why would you post a rant about men to a board made of 90% men and a couple traps
>>
>>34625438
Ah true.
Men don't love women they only list after us. How's that? :)
>>
>>34625542
Because they are hypocrite's and don't see it. This annoys me. What purpose would telling this to other women serve? They are not men and could only speculate.
>>
>>34625539
I wasn't the guy who said women have to earn sex

but sex isn't the same thing as love, I hope you and I can agree on that 1
>>
>>34625542
Also are you drunk why so many typing errors....
>>
>>34625577
Talk to the guys on plebbit I'm sure they'll comfort you and tell you they aren't like the others

I recommend /r/niceguys
>>
>>34625587
No but I'm on mobile and my eyes are a bit fucked. I need new glasses.
>>
>>34624850
What the absolute HECK did he mean by this???
>>
>>34625619
It doesn't really help when I assume any kind word from a man is solely said in hopes of sex or something.
>>
>>34625585
Obviously..
I'm just not convinced men feel much for us besides lust
>>
File: 1471653184931.jpg (54KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
1471653184931.jpg
54KB, 634x591px
>>34625718
>I'm just not convinced men feel much for us besides lust
Yeah but how would you know if you've never dated a guy before
>>
>>34625718
Oh come on. They do. I have a great relationship with my boyfriend. Why would they go into relationships at all if they only cared about sex?
>>
>>34625740
I've dated about 8 men briefly. Ussually, it's just me going places with a guy till he gets tired of waiting for sex or reveals how misogynistic he is.
I just don't date anymore because of jadedness
>>
>>34625793
>I've dated about 8 men briefly. Ussually, it's just me going places with a guy till he gets tired of waiting for sex or reveals how misogynistic he is.
Sounds like you're a shit judge of character

if the roles were reversed, women would be saying "sounds like you dated a bunch of shitty women sorry hun not our problem xox"
>>
>>34625743
Because it's easier to get sex in a relationship then out if you're a bit beta.
And a lot of men want the normal family life one day. It's a means to an ends
>>
>>34625811
I pretty much go out with anyone that asked provided they're not 40+, or not white. And I don't think the way I do purely because of who I've dated.
>>
>>34625814
Look lady, you're kind of pathetic and delusional.

I know my boyfriend and I love each other, and I'm not stupid enough to make sweeping judgements of an entire gender based on bad experiences (/r9k/ this includes you).
>>
>>34625847
Asks* that is
>>
File: 1455720033087.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455720033087.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>34625847
>I pretty much go out with anyone that asked provided they're not 40+, or not white
Yeah you have a shit personality and you're a shit judge of character
>>
>>34625890
So now we get to the bottom of it. Guess that explains OP. Good luck OP, and try to actually be picky?
>>
>>34624397
>Women don't love the same way men do?
>Hah. I'd say it's the other way around.

That doesn't change anything though.
>>
>>34625890
Why? And I have mild autism. The only way I can really tell if someone's going to be worth my time is by observing them in various situations.
>>
>>34625990
I realize this.
But generally when men say that they mean we don't love at all
>>
>>34626047
>Why?
1.) Because you have mild autism
2.) Because you manage to have absolutely no standards at all while simultaneously having absolutely NO judge of character

>The only way I can really tell if someone's going to be worth my time is by observing them in various situations.
goddamn you're hopeless I dont even know where to start with this one

the whole "worth my time" thing comes off narcissistic as fuck by the way
>>
>>34626091
So having mild autism makes me a shitty person?
I was also home schooled by crazy religious folks. I didn't exactly have a built in radar for who was messing with me. I also had no idea what my "league looked like other than a few basic controls so I figured the only way to establish any would be to try going out with some people regardless of how attractive I did or didn't find them.
I also don't understand you're hostility over any of this.
>>
>>34626091
Eh I suppose so. I'll pretty much spend time with anyone if they aren't as Sholes but "time" was a polite way of saying romance/comminent.
>>
>sexually dimorphic species
>different investments in reproduction
>different priorities
>different needs/traits desired in opposites
>"DURRR MEN DON'T LOVE WOMEN THE SAME WAY WOMEN LOVE MEN DURRRRRRR"
what a fucking surprise who would have even considered it possible
all roasties confirmed to have brain damage
>>
>>34626228
>So having mild autism makes me a shitty person?
No, the contradiction of your "Ill date anyone white and under 40" standard mixed with this "ree all men are shit and the 8 guys I dated are proof" lack-of-judge-of-character thing you got going on

youre like the fucking female chris-chan or something

>I didn't exactly have a built in radar for who was messing with me
yeah nobody does, this is one of those things that people develop over time by socializing. The fact that you can't discern who's a shitty person and who's not after dating EIGHT GUYS really says a whole lot to me, imo

>I also don't understand you're hostility over any of this.
you have a shit personality but you get away with it (and are still able to date the opposite sex) simply because you're female

>>34626251
You need to get some fucking staaaaandardssss goddamn

You're basically picking from the bottom of the barrel/telling the lowest common denominator of men "come date me" then complaining that all men are shit because these are the only guys you have experience with

then again you have a shit personality so its like a catch-22 in the sense that you deserve them BECAUSE you have a shitty personality
>>
>>34626303
I'm not confused by the fact you can't love us. I'm cofused about why you say you do when you like literally nothing about us.
I cannot however stop myself from feeling emotionally rejected and depressed over it.
>>
>>34626360
>I'm cofused about why you say you do when you like literally nothing about us.
we like literally nothing about you because there is literally nothing to like beyond your sex qualities. But we say we do because you are all emotional children who are swayed by flowery words and feelings to do whatever your persuader tells you to, if he's Chad or can make you feel like he's Chad.
>>
>>34626438
I don't mean what you say to us. I mean specifically on here.
>>
File: feelsweat.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feelsweat.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
It makes me sad how much men and women dislike and distrust each other these days.

It's unfortunate, men and women could find a lot of happiness and fulfilment with each other, but instead it's all bitterness and hatred.

I think a lot it comes from people being taught that men and women are the same, when we are quite different.
>>
File: get out.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>34626538
>culture and civilization elevates and celebrates this type of person that makes up half of society
>romance and fiction all ends with the hero the viewer projects themself onto winning the beautiful girl
>culture and social expectations require you to have a girl
>men are programmed to desire women above basically all other things
>surprised when men who are denied or have no luck or never even the chance to win the heart of a woman or failed to are bitter and angry about their failure and direct it at their denier
bullshit all you want about who's fault whatever part of it might be, but if this surprises you then well
all roasts confirmed for brain damaged

please make haste and kill yourself
>>
>>34626325
I dot think all men are shot. I think most men are confused about what they actually think and feel about us due to some unknown factor I haven't quite fleshed out.
And I do have standards now. Moralistic, not a total neet, not morbidly obese or a drug user. I was pretty naive when I left home. I knew this but I also knew I had no real first hand experience as to why I shouldnt date certain types of men. Now I do.

If it makes you feel any better love has never been a thing I've been anywhere near in life.
>>
>>34626574
>I think a lot it comes from people being taught that men and women are the same, when we are quite different.
pretty much, this stems from my oregano thesis posted here >>34625021 and here
>>34625043
>>
>>34626574
You hated us long before modern times.
>>
>>34624397
I honestly don't care for sex, I'd much rather a female companion to share my life with. Cuddling while watching TV or a Movie would be fantastic, I couldn't care for sex... I've done it once and it was actually gross.
>>
>>34626593
>I think most men are confused about what they actually think and feel about us due to some unknown factor I haven't quite fleshed out.
elaborate
>>34625021
this anon is smart and knows his shit
>>34626610
>majority of all written literature and poetry by men is about women and their beauty
>all epic tales in every mythology feature a hero overcoming obstacles for the sake of his loved woman
>"men don't hate women because of feminism! men have always hated women!"
shut up you stupid bitch
>>
>>34626645
It's mostly all about how obsessed they are with owning us and our physical beauty. As you know I totally disregard that as love.
>>
>>34626645
You claim we can't love you and that you love us more than we can love you yet you have nooothing but disdain for everything that makes us female other than the physical.
>>
>>34626610
The primary reason any man hates women is almost always disillusionment, because he had inaccurate expectations of them.
>>
>>34626718
That shouldnt dictate whether or not he hates us.
You either hate who someone is or you don't.
>>
>>34626698
>you have nooothing but disdain for everything that makes us female other than the physical.

Not that guy, but that's probably because society, especially modern day society, really exacerbates and encourages the worst of female traits, while discouraging the good ones.
>>
>>34626673
>>34626698
well you see you dumb fucking bitch, the way marriage used to work in order to keep society going was that men would technically "own" women and their reproductive systems, but women would be entitled to all the man's earnings in exchange. The man would care for the woman and she would manage the funds, and the woman would give him children and take care of them.

Marriage came about as a way to ensure parentage. Women always have certainty of parentage, fathers don't. If a woman is restricted to one man, the father is known and can be held accountable to care for the woman and child. Since the most important aspect of a woman to a man is her reproductive capacity, her youthful beauty is very important because it signifies fertility.

>disdain for everything that makes us female other than the physical
like your sensitive, nurturing, emotional, loving, caring, supportive nature that allows men to show their woman their weak and vulnerable emotions for support and counsel when they can show no one else? You mean like how every single great man in history has had a great wife to support him in doing so?

Oh wait, after feminism, women aren't like that anymore, so all that's left is physical beauty and vaginas. You're all greedy, uncaring, insensitive, unsympathetic to men, and turnabout is fair play you stupid whore.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34626767
I understand the practical applications of the patriarchy. This isn't about that and you know it.
I'm a pretty nice person but all I hear from men is negativety about us. How can I be vulnerable to men if they talk about us like everything we are is garbage ?
>>
>>34626811
>I'm a pretty nice person but all I hear from men is negativety about us. How can I be vulnerable to men if they talk about us like everything we are is garbage ?
Now you know how us non-Chad men feel about dating you women.

All we hear from women is how inferior and shitty we are compared to Chad Pratt, Chad Gosling, or Chad Hemsworth and how they all feel entitled to their own Chad Boemer.
>>
>>34626767
Also I am planning on killing myself. I wasn't exactly brought up in whatever this society is supposed to be so I have no niche and whatever little hopes and I dreams I had about..pretty much everything have been slowly wittled away.
Your anger towards me is still confusing.
Essentially I said I don't think men love women. You replied in short,"you bet we don't you stupid bitch".
I get that you hate us. I reeeeally do. But why do you hate me in particular when I've basically agreed with everything you've said?
>>
>>34626811
>How can I be vulnerable to men if they talk about us like everything we are is garbage ?
You can't, thanks to feminism and your fellow millennial women. No matter how good any individual vagina tries to be today, you will forever be marred by the fact you are a woman, whose efforts have royally fucked over all of western civilization.

you stupid whore. direct your rage not at men. your fellow roast beef sandwich crotches are to blame. Men would not be the way they are if women weren't the way they are- the worst part is that men let it happen, because the men who were called to make the decisions to let it happen liked women. you have no one to blame but your fellow vaginas.

you stupid fucking whore.
kill yourself.
>>
>>34626767
>You mean like how every single great man in history has had a great wife to support him in doing so?
I'm not trying to disagree with you (I posted something like what you are postulating) but I'm like 90% sure Alexander the Great was a homosex
>>
>>34626851
>feel all my life a strong desire and impetus to hold a woman close to my breast and feel her warmth within mine
>feel all my life an expectation placed upon me by society to do so
>still feel the desire and expectation
>want nothing more than a woman to hold at night and know she feels safe in my arms
>want nothing more than a women to wrap her arms around me in silence, knowing I'm upset but just being there and supporting me wordlessly
>fear that I may live the rest of my days never experiencing this
>"DURRR MEN DON'T LOVE WOMEN WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD WHEN I SAY SO DURRRRR"
>>
>>34626894
so was Richard the Lionhearted and the kebab he was fighting. So were most romans and greeks. They were fucking faggots, and there were other world leaders who were fucking faggots too to be sure, but their existence doesn't discount the vast rest of literature about men's love for women in history and mythology.
>>
File: 1466997902753.png (97KB, 692x444px) Image search: [Google]
1466997902753.png
97KB, 692x444px
>>34626926
Yeah you're not wrong and I'm not a gaysex either I was just saying

there were plenty of guys who became great without a woman's support so maybe I can too
>>
File: A Monster Calls.jpg (123KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
A Monster Calls.jpg
123KB, 736x549px
>>34624397
I think the honest truth or people are all monsters regardless of gender, race, or status, but we have to make walls and create us vs them situations to cope with the crushing truth that the world will never except you and nothing would change that.
>>
>>34626852
>>34626852
I'm not angry at anyone.
You should have the sentience to judge individuals on a case by case by case basis. You've simply admitted you have no reason to hate me other then your general hatred of females in general. How sentient of you.
I feel you've simply supported my original assumption.
I do not hate men but I dont think they can have the same regard for us. Case closed.
>>
>>34626904
It's a separate opinion from a point of view widely different from your own. I don't understand why you get angry over me not being a mind reader.
>>
>>34626851
If your reading this please don't kill yourself

You sound pretty smart why kill yourself over something such as this ? Just stay single
>>
>>34627267
Because I have a shit life over all that will continue to get shittier. I dont fit in wity tgis society. I don't even have friends.
Finding love was my last string of hope and now that is beyond mutilated as an option.
There's just nothing left.
>>
>>34627267
Also I made more typos than a drunk gorilla. I think calling me smart is..generous.
>>
File: 1352633367179.jpg (107KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1352633367179.jpg
107KB, 450x360px
>>34624397
>bpd female
>monthly rant
>monthly
sure thing Anon
>>
>>34627520
>go off the grid and build a cabin in the woods
>Focus on yourself.

If you still want to kill yourself thats fine to but just know you are loved fembot...Godspeed
>>
>>34627610
Sounds like an unusually horrible way to commit suicide..like trains
>>
>>34626851
You sound like me, except a girl.
>>
>>34627610
Isn't that what the guy from Into the Wild did, and he ended up dying through ineptitude?
>>
>>34625159
When you look at the world then compared to the world as it is now, there is a strong case to be made for the "patriarchal" culture to be superior. Women have higher levels of unhappiness now than they did in the 50s.
>>
>>34625847
So you exclusively go out with young non-white men and you're surprised you're treated poorly?
Seriously?
>>
>>34626852
>implying the feminist movement wasn't created and funded by Jewish men
Nice b8 m8
Do you also hit your dog when it shits on the carpet?
>>
>>34628781
Erm I meant I only go out with white guys. Whoopsie
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.