[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I can't wait to get an asian qt GF, everything will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Understanding Depression.png (11KB, 235x227px) Image search: [Google]
Understanding Depression.png
11KB, 235x227px
"I can't wait to get an asian qt GF, everything will be perfect then!"

>Reality.
>>
>>34623903
Shouldn't have said "I don't feel well" for 365 days a year.
>>
File: fishing pole.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
fishing pole.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>34623940
>lol just don't be depressed
>>
maybe you should realize no one wants to be around anyone complaining about muh depression for a year. not even another depressed person. its not the other persons fault and has nothing to do with her being asian you fucking weirdo
>>
is there something in particular that makes you depressed?
>>
Oh shit she is amazing I would marry her ass.
>>
>>34623903
wow..... is that even a she or a human? lol
lmk who it is ill kick this bitch in the face :)

i mean
what the fuck?

does this person not know 'help' ?? idk if you'er both friends or gf/bf but holy shit
she is fucking ... literally mentally challenged
there is a void in her brain and heart and soul and mind
is this what happens when china tries to make humans? lmao

wow even counting the months and making them feel bad holy shit
kill her. (cut that meme bitch off)
>>
>>34623903
what a selfish cunt

>surprisingly not original
>>
>>34624643
Welcome to the reality about asian women, anon. Like 8 out of 10 of asians* are incapable of feeling/expressing human emotions, like empathy.

>* = inb4 some gook gets butthurt by this statistic I pulled out of my ass. There's a lot of you slopes, so I'm being generous by saying 20% of you can sort of feel human emotions
>>
File: 4.jpg (106KB, 743x1227px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
106KB, 743x1227px
>>34624678
unsurprisingly* ugh -.-
>>
>>34624333
>wasting trips bitching about "muh depreshun"
Shut up. Even if you feel like shit you don't have to constantly tell people out it.
>>
>She is a terrible person because whe won't give me the pity I crave

Fuck off with your "muh depression" bullshit you attention whore.

Face the fact that when you draw attention to yourself with thaat gloomy, self absorbed crap, everyone around you feels the exact same feeling of disgust you do when you hear normies complaining about their lives.
>>
>>34624643
china makes stronger humans because their women won't breed with weak men.
>>
>>34624753
quality > quantity

'stronger' lmao oka y freshie
>>
>>34624790
stronger will
stronger discipline
stronger minds
better reactions

there's a reason asians have a higher iq than whitey
>>
>>34623903
>gets a girlfriend
>the girlfriend cares enough about you to eventually text to you
>thinks he can still post here and that he's a robot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.