[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take female friend out for dinner when she already has a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1462116047310.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1462116047310.png
191KB, 419x398px
>take female friend out for dinner when she already has a bf who fucks her
>she makes me pay for it all
>she tells me later about how they fucked and how she's having one night stands with other guys as well
Am I the cuck king, robots?
>>
>>34623808

actually.

you're her real bf.
>>
>>34623808
If you're smart, you'll never associate with that woman ever again. She's evil and untrustworthy, as you have witnessed first-hand.
>>
>>34623808
damn, you make me feel better about having no friends
>>
>>34623808
ask when its your turn
see how she reacts
>>
The only cuck thing you did is paying for her dinner. Unless you like her, that is.
>>
>>34623808
>>she makes me pay for it all
Tell her boyfriend dude, bitch needs to be knocked down a peg.
>>
I also have a few orbiters, but I don't make them pay for my things. I just like to be really nice to them so they fall in love with me, which gives me validation. I don't think of them as betas, I just want to be loved by people, it makes me feel nice and fuzzy.
>>
>>34623808
You are a cuck but women are also awful so, you don't get all the blame
>>
>>>34623982
>tfw one of my other female friends cornered me and tried to force me to make out with her once
>managed to get away
>tell other female friend what happened, and as the boyfriend of the girl that kissed me is my best friend since the second grade (i'm in uni now)
>say i should tell him what happened
>she gets mad at me and tells me i'm interfering with the other girl's relationship
So yeah she has pretty strong views on spilling the beans
>>
File: please consider your options.jpg (30KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
please consider your options.jpg
30KB, 400x225px
>>34624045
lel surround yourself with as many orbiters you want, you'll still be sad, empty and lonely.
at least make them pay for shit and make your cruelty complete.
>>
>>34624211
>she gets mad at me and tells me i'm interfering with the other girl's relationship
Don't listen to women, dude. They're fucking stupid, selfish harpies who can't think beyond their own wants and needs.

Tell that guy his GF is sleeping around, he deserves to know.
>>
>>34624242
>you'll still be sad, empty and lonely.
I have a bf to cuddle at night
>at least make them pay for shit
Taking advantage of people is wrong.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.