[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl ghosted me a month ago, I sent her this: >Hey _______,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1483802365961.png (22KB, 873x305px) Image search: [Google]
1483802365961.png
22KB, 873x305px
A girl ghosted me a month ago, I sent her this:

>Hey _______, it's been a while since we last spoke and I don't know your specific reasons for not wanting to talk to me but sorry if I came on too strong, I never meant to add to your anxieties.

>That said I would like to talk to you more, you're an interesting person and I never got to express that.

>-Anon

It was an email since that was how we talked, how is it?
>>
just text her:
her name, and double the last consonant a few times or however much you want (twice if you don't want to seem desperate)
>>
>>34623777
Stop fucking with me, Jesus.
>>
>>34623719
Why would you contact a girl who ghosted you? Move the fuck on. All you are doing now is displaying that you're emotional, and inflating her ego. Sorry man, but move on from her.
>>
>>34623836
Because I am emotional, people like me didn't pass on their genes I figure.
>>
>>34623836
Self-pity aside, I considered the possibility that she may have been anxious and felt pressured and that was the reason she stopped responding. She mentioned going to therapy for her anxieties before so I thought about addressing that as a last effort sort of thing.

Was that really that bad of an idea?
>>
Any more opinions?
>>
Never talk to a girl that ghosted you. EVER
>>
>tfw I'm ghosting people
>>
>>34625380
2late

>>34625405
That's bad
>>
>>34625591
>That's bad
I didn't mean it, it just happened
>>
>people are this needy

you do realize earlier generations went months without contact and greet each other with welcome open arms no matter how many years have passed?

fuck this instant gratification needy crybaby gen
>>
even in the current generation, my friends don't care how long has passed.

>life happens

your ghosting generation is frail and selfish, insecure as fuck

it's not all about you be cool and not high maintenance like a prissy
>>
>>34625815
>and greet each other with welcome open arms no matter how many years have passed?
Yeah see this doesn't happen anymore mr "dude born in the wrong generation lmao"

And if you're an oldfag then it's your fault our generation is like this in the first place since we didn't exactly fuckin raise ourselves and spontaneously appear like weeds
>>
>>34625837
you're just needy

fuck right off she doesn't need a weedle like you
>>
>>34625920
OP here, that wasn't me.

Though ghosting is different than what you seem to think it is.
>>
>>34625997
I already told you in your /adv/ thread. You're a narcissistic creep who lacks empathy. Leave the girl alone and start to work on yourself first.
>>
>>34626157
I'm pretty flawed but I'm not narcissistic or without empathy, what are you talking about?
>>
>>34626192
I figured you're beyond help.
>>
>>34626225
You're being pretty mean, anon, I just read your post in the /adv/ thread and I'm much not like that at all. I know I don't play the game well or take silence as a proper rejection but I care for how she feels, I just don't know exactly what her feelings are.

It's really weird how you think her feelings matter but mine don't by the way, why do you think that?
>>
>>34626305
You're being creepy and don't even understand why. Until you start realizing that you have a problem, all advice will be lost on you.

>I just don't know exactly what her feelings are.
She wants you out of her life! That's what her feelings are and she communicated them clearly. You just refuse to accept them and instead you make it all about you and try to manipulate her and guilt her into a response. That's textbook creepy.
>>
File: 1355592808571.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1355592808571.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>34626422
>She wants you out of her life! That's what her feelings are and she communicated them clearly.
but she didn't say anything?

You just seem like you want to be a mean guy and that's it.
>>
>>34626530
Ok 10/10 I fell for it. Enjoy the (You)'s.
>>
>>34626548
I don't see how non-communication is communication.
>>
>>34626548
I wasn't baiting by the way, I was completely serious, it seems like you were the one just relentlessly bullying me or at the very least not seeing how ghosting is vague and leaves so fucking much to interpretation. I haven't even attempted to manipulate her and you call me a manipulative creep.

What the fuck man.
>>
>>34626595
People. have. lives. Understand that.

Not everybody is wired like you and on your schedule.

Just because you're not close enough to her to know the reason or be sought out first doesn't mean she doesn't have one. But keep yourself up with worries and insecure doubts because hitting her up carefree, full of yourself, because whether she replies or not doesn't have anything to do with you, is too much of a spook to believe. Torture and fuck yourself over m8
>>
>>34626705
But it's my fault in some way, even a tiny way, that caused this in the first place and that eats me up. I don't intend on bothering her any further but it is my fault somehow, anon, today I just thought I'd acknowledge that and leave it be.
>>
>>34626705

> Sentence. With. Periods. Undestand that.
> torture and fuck yourself

Wow, you're pretty full of yourself.

Keep on being edgy.
>>
>>34627001
Now it's not my fault this happened?
>>
>>34625920
>you're just needy
1.) Non-sequitur
2.) Not an argument.

show me how anything in the post you replied to was signifying "neediness"

>inb4 correctly pointing out that the current generation is so shit because of its shit upbringing is "needy"

>>34626157
>You're a narcissistic creep who lacks empathy.
wew the irony
>>
>>34624019
It's good that you're keeping an open mind to her being too anxious to maintain contact. It's likely that she ghosted you because she's selfish and doesn't care about your wellbeing, but if she did it out of anxiety or self-loathing, you've offered her forgiveness, but if she doesn't respond, she was either behaving selfishly to begin with or isn't emotionally well enough to maintain any sort of relationship. It was a well written email OP, but don't push it any further than that.
>>
>>34625815
Yeah, that's the world we live in now, asshole. If we don't act interested or engaged we get our asses dropped and they find a new fuckbuddy on tinder an hour later. I don't like it but that's the fucking world we live in now. Play the game or die alone.
>>
>>34623719
>>That said I would like to talk to you more, you're an interesting person and I never got to express that.

Sounds like you don't know her all that well. Just move on, she doesn't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.