[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie posts >they're a shit person >a girl or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>normie posts
>they're a shit person
>a girl or girl (male) posts
>they're a shit person

Why are the people that condemn robots buy and large worse people than most robots?
>>
>>34622620
Bitterness and lack of self-awareness, I'd say.
>>
Kind of tried of explaining this but I'll go ahead and do it anyways.

Most robots suffer from high levels of empathy caused by extreme self-awareness as a result of social isolation. They have difficulties compartmentalizing feelings and emotions because of this. Normies are very good art compartmentalizing to suit their needs and desires.

It's why they can claim to be disgusted by the practice of hunting but not be disgusted by the mass farming and torture of animals in the dairy and meat industry. It's why they can have entire teams funded to try and stop female circumcision in other countries while it's still completely 100% legal and even encouraged in western countries.

"Normies" are for all intents and purposes, sociopaths. Robots are true empaths, more or less. I know it sounds like I'm romanticizing it a bit and that "not all robots" are the same. I'm not saying they are, but I'm just trying to help give a little insight into the basic sociological differences between someone who feel posts on /r9k/ and your average normie who are seemingly pretty bad people when you take a minute to analyze them.

Like with all things in sociology, it's quite a bit more complicated though.
>>
File: 1468548584110.png (133KB, 316x479px)
1468548584110.png
133KB, 316x479px
>>34622971
>why they can claim to be disgusted by the practice of hunting but not be disgusted by the mass farming and torture of animals in the dairy and meat industry.
That's not even close to being a consistent robot opinion, you mong
>>
>>34622971

Empathy doesn't come from isolation. You've normalised the robot mindset but it really isn't what you're claiming at all
>>
>>34622620
That must be the comfiest existence possible.
>>
>>34623056
ping would be shit
>>
>>34623056
Also large ocean storms would be terrifyingly amazing
>>
Of all the random people I've came across and worked with over the years, in various locations, I would say that almost everyone is an awful person in some manner.
>>
>>34623014
I didn't say that was a robot opinion. I said it was a common normie opinion.

You don't need to be a vegan to see the hypocrisy in my analogy. I'm not even a vegan myself.

>>34623034
I have not normalized it. It is not normal to be extremely empathetic. Most psychiatrists consider it to be a disorder, because anything that causes you to be extremely outside of societal norms by definition is a disorder.

I agree, empathy is not born entirely from isolation. I wrote that kind of wrong. When you couple social isolation with access to completely anonymous forums like 4chan you see an interesting development in people social skills who otherwise would have been left to become creepy retarded autists.

The raw and unfiltered attitude everyone has enables even the most socially incompetent literal spergs to get insight into exactly what people think about them and their ideas without having to face any sort of direct consequence.
>>
>>34623056
>>34623117
It doesn't have to be that far from the shore.
>>
File: 1461982617058.gif (2MB, 633x352px) Image search: [Google]
1461982617058.gif
2MB, 633x352px
>>34622620
>buy and large
lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.