[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys took 275 mg of Benadryl 1. How long should it take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (292KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1024x1024px
Hey guys took 275 mg of Benadryl

1. How long should it take to kick in?

2. Is this enough to make me hallucinate?

3. I know music sounds great with it besides that what else works with it? Would watching a movie or anime go well with it?
>>
>>34622573
Bump took 75 mg more

Can sombody please just talk with me?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>34622573
Hdidndicjsnsidnesi
>>
>>34622573
>275 mg of Benadryl
lmao. isn't that like two pills?
>>
I hope you enjoy seeing spiders but you're most likely just going to pass out.
>>
>>34622573
what the fuck. Who takes benadryl of all things? Have fun talking to the lamp i guess. Maybe anime will become real too
>>
Whatever you do, dont think about spiders
They can smell your fear like a shark smells blood
>>
Nah fuck you OP

coming in here posting a pic of a qt

remind me what I'l never have

like hanging a bacon wrapped filet mignon in front of a starving dog
>>
>>34622573
>1. How long should it take to kick in?
30 to 60 minutes, depending on stomach contents
>2. Is this enough to make me hallucinate?
Maybe, its a light dose for average adult, your weight/mass will factor in
>3. I know music sounds great with it besides that what else works with it? Would watching a movie or anime go well with it?
Do what you like, I find it difficult to follow any plot if I watch a film on DPH but try it, and if its not too mentally taxing, continue.
>>
>>34622573
I've taken dph a lot of times, just out of wanting to get fucked up and not having anything else

it's really a pretty evil drug, it's just depersonalization and derealization in pill form

no real recreational value, but when you take enough you start having creepy-ass hallucinations and talk to people who aren't there

but it really seems real, it's completely fucked up

This is why it's a "deliriant" and not a "psychedelic", LSD won't make you have a long conversation with your dead father or make your walls covered in spiders

jacking off is FUCKING AWESOME though try it OP
>>
I had a friend who tried to go down a flight of stairs on 250mg of benadryl and dropped dead from a heart attack
That stuff can kill you
You can feel it fucking with your heart
>>
>>34622573

I've taken twice that dosage (20 tablets) for an allergic reaction to peanuts and I didn't hallucinate. It just made me really sleepy until they shot me up with epinephrine.
>>
>>34624942
Op do not take anything other than weed, dmt, lsd, psilocybin, ibogane.

You've been warned.
>>
Why though? I don't get how someone can think "deliriants oh that sounds fun"
Why? Why not get high off dxm cough syrup like a normal kid
>>
>>34622573
Dude... I take 400mg just to sleep every night. Doesnt do shit... maybe some light "euphoria" but thats about it. You gotta take a fuck ton to get something going... but it can make you not breathe or something if youre of weak constitution so ...
>>
>>34625173

Beats me. I've only taken mega doses of benedryl to delay the onset of anaphylaxis before paramedics arrive. I've done drugs that are fun, and benedryl suffice to say is not one of them
>>
Is OP kill?

Frvtfvgtfcg
>>
>>34625218

FYI Benadryl is just Diphenhydramine HCL - you can buy generic "sleep aid" and make sure its Diphen HCL and not Doxylamine Succinate (that shit sucks unless taken with Alcohol (its basically nyquil at that point).
>>
>>34625221

If he died from taking 10 benedryl then OP truly is a faggot.
>>
Please drink plenty of water op
>>
>>34625220

I dont purposefully take doses for anything other than sleeping. Dont want a prescription for anything.

Did do that robo tripping thing one time like 15 years ago and watched the cell, that was kinda fucked up. Think I drove later too.
>>
>>34625283

Benedryl's saved my life probably a dozen times. It's a handy drug, but it doesn't make you hallucinate. I've taken over a dozen pills and then been given an additional intravenous dose in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. It made me super woozy - like taking lunesta and trying to stay awake.
>>
I've only ever had auditory hallucinations.

Be careful OP you can get HPPD and have visual snow for the rest of your life.

Also as another anon said, FAP you will climactic and ascend into another's dimension.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.