[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever considered that you might not have to lose weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Haruyuki-Arita.jpg (112KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
Haruyuki-Arita.jpg
112KB, 600x335px
Have you ever considered that you might not have to lose weight to be a qt girl (male)?
>>
The key to being a passing tranny is to be a skelly and do all the sissy workouts for improving your figure, then you slowly put weight on while still working out until you hit /thicc/. The fat will be placed around the thighs, ass, and a little in the titties thanks to the titty skittles you're popping, your facial features will be rounded a little to help with that.
>>
should I watch accel world?
>>
How about you fucking kill yourself, you worthless degen. You failed about at being a man, what makes you think you'll succeed at being a fake woman?
>>
>>34622291
But that's only if you take hormones, right?
>>
>>34622339
I don't know, I just want to be more attracted to myself and like myself more. I like cute anime girls so I want to look like one.
>>
>>34622379
Yeah, not sure if I'm correct, just going off the few trannies I've talked to who have done something like this, but the hormones should change where fat is store with enough time, which changes it from the gut to womanly places.
>>
>>34622447
I'm too scared to take hormones, I'm hoping I can just look like a girl some other way.
>>
>>34622583
Jesus Christ getva fucking grip and realise you have a mental problem.

How the fuck do people allow themselves to get like this.
>>
File: haji1.png (350KB, 1280x1146px) Image search: [Google]
haji1.png
350KB, 1280x1146px
how to be fat girl (boy)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.