[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know that /bullied/ feel? I feel horrible because I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1443290075448.jpg (20KB, 388x478px) Image search: [Google]
1443290075448.jpg
20KB, 388x478px
Anyone know that /bullied/ feel?
I feel horrible because I've never fought back, like ever. It haunts me everyday.
>tfw deep rooted PTSD
>>
tfw wanted to fight back but every time I tried Imd get the shit kicked out of me
>>
Wasn't ever really bullied much but what few times there were I replayed a fantasy of me being a 9th degree black belt and whooping their asses.
>>
I fantasies sometimes about if I ever saw a kid that used to bully me in school

It's a pretty comfy fantasy.
>>
>>34621983
Same here desu literally
>>
Go into the United States Marine Corps. Get deployed, beat some bad guys to death. Get it all out of your system.
>>
>>34622831
Can't. I'm diagnosed bipolar. Maybe you mom needs a cuck?
>>
>>34621983
I was also bullied a lot. I like to play the game hatred and pretend the people that did that to me are the people that I murder in the game.
>>
>>34623931
We're two of the same
I pretend they're in a hostel situation. I eventually water board him with his family's blood.
>>
Quit attentionwhoring you fat sack of shit. Get over it. You don't have PTSD.
>>
>>34621983
Remember how parents and adults would always say to just ignore someone who was bullying you and they'd go away? That apathy fucking plagues me to this days I hate everyone for telling me to just wait it out because I can barely feel anything anymore
>>
>>34624049
reminds me of my high school fantasies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.