[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>say anything to my therapist >she gives me that weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

File: 1483545023537.png (943KB, 1320x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483545023537.png
943KB, 1320x1080px
>say anything to my therapist
>she gives me that weird concerned look again

she does it so much that I've stopped being completely honest
>>
>>34621691
well just tell her that your dog's beasts bounced up and down as you fucked her. The floor squeaked as your strokes became even deeper and harder. you forced her legs wider apart and moved both hands to her front legs, pumping into her as you felt your orgasm approaching. Fido's body felt both firm and yeilding underneath you. she was a slave to you dick, pierced by its girth and length. you was panting and moaning gently and you could sense she was on the verge of a giant orgasm too. in the end you just completely splooged all over her. there was so much cum. Fido just so desperately licked it up, she loved the taste of it.
>>
>she
>going to woman therapist
go to a fucking man you retard
>>
>>34622655
no I can't tell my feelings to a man, that's gay
>>
>>34622716

Going to any therapist is gay. You should at least go to one that might actually be able to help.
>>
File: 1485553215833.png (402KB, 861x825px) Image search: [Google]
1485553215833.png
402KB, 861x825px
>>34622716
A male therapist is much more likely to understand what you're going through than a female ever will be. You're a fag for going to a female therapist.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>therapist says I'm too hard on myself
>ask her to name some positive things about me
>she can't
>>
Therapy and any psychological field in general is a massive snake oil scam. These people aren't taught how to teach you why you feel the way you do. They aren't taught anything but to get you to admit as much shit as possible so they can try and feed you some feel goody bullshit or some drugs.

It's a fucking scam. I've dealt with plenty of therapist. They literally weren't as up to date with psychiatric studies as I were and they literally get paid to do that. They are jokes, especially the female ones.

Do yourself a favor and stop putting food on their table. There are many jobs in this world that are worse for society than being a homeless faggot, and therapy is one of them. I view most psychiatric fields as literal leech jobs that only exist to exploit stupid people ignorant as to how their own mind works.
>>
>>34622716
>females understanding anything ever
cmon man you know better than this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESp7ns5NGI
>>
>>34621691
>say anything to my therapist
>she
>she
You gone done play yourself.
>>
File: 1480094765782.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1480094765782.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>therapist tells me that exposure to our fears can help us overcome them
>tell her I have a fear of women's feet, especially having them near my face and smelling them
>>
>>34623816
DEVELISH
>>
>>34623816
>thinly veiled the most common fetish
>somehow thinks the therapist won't know
>>
>>34621691
It is it worth it getting a therapist?
I was thinking about getting one once I move out of my parents' place.
The only real reason that I don't go now is because I more or less pass for normal and I don't want my family to worry.
>>
>tfw your therapist gives up on you

fuck i dont know what to do
>>
>>34624565
Ha, this happened to me.

>tfw you put yourself out there to a psychiatrist and after years of appointments they simply say "I don't know what else to do"
>>
>>34621879
Dogs don't orgasm
>>
>>34624565
christ this happened to me too

he kept pushing back appointments, running over our time slot with someone else with no apology
the final time was when he asked me to push back my session an hour due to someone else needing the slot, and i agreed. i showed up 15 minutes early and was still sitting out there 30 minutes after the already late session was supposed to start before I felt like shit and just left. He never called, or checked up, he just dropped me. even tried to charge me for the last nonexistent session
>>
>>34621691
OP can I be your friend?
>>
>>34624565
I did the whole chain

Therapist > Psychologist > Psychiatrist > Neurologist

At the end you get zapped
>>
>tfw I'm my own therapist
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>tfw told my therapist about my sister complex, including that I can only cum to brother/sister incest fantasies
The look she gave me was the most emotionally painful thing I've experienced in a very long time. Normally I'm pretty numb but this was a mixture of disgust and concern and pity. She was pretty insistent that we not go deeper into it that session because "we're almost out of time and this is at least a full session of discussion". I think she's looking for someone to pass me off to.
>>
Please don't die, thread. I'll miss you.
>>
File: 00010what.jpg (216KB, 1325x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00010what.jpg
216KB, 1325x1080px
>see therapist for the first time
>he sounds annoyed
>session only lasts 15 minutes
>tells me to go to rehab first
>screw up scheduling after I exit
>just decide to cancel all appointments
>>
>>34623069
I'd have to say that I agree with you
>>
>>34621691
>talk to psychologist
>she thinks i'm lying and making up symptoms
>aware that i am giving off lying gestures
wtf???
>>
>>34624777

then who was jizz???
>>
>>34621691
>having trouble with university right now
>act like a sperg to not be so anxious
>keeps dicking around psychologists, refusing me to refer me to a psychiatrist
fuck
>>
>>34624841
>>34624565
lmao that's what you get for being a clueless sperg robot

so clueless that they just tell you bullshit to get you out of there and you just nod and agree LOL
>>
>falling for professional help scam
>>
>psychologist has no clue why i feel so anxious
>keeps setting me up for multiple appointments while i keep skipping classes
FUUUUUUUUUUCK I JUST WANT TO DO WELL IN MY CLASSES
>>
>>34625041
>discussing sexual fetishes with a female therapist

how fucking retarded can you be to think that they would be impartial about that? request a male therapist next time if you want an actual objective conversation about your psyche retards

not only do you retards fall for the psychology meme, but you also think telling some cunt about your jerk off habits is a good idea?

get your shit together retards
>>
>>34626210
>needs someone else to tell him why he feels a certain way

You should probably do the gene pool a favor and just snuff yourself out of it if you're legitimately that stupid.
>>
File: 1485357944206.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485357944206.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>Go to therapist for a year
>Everything we look each other in the eye there's like little awkward shyness
>Get the vibe that she kind of likes me but never mention it to her
>One day she says she thinks we should stop seeing each other
>I ask why and if I did something
>She says no but she has "personal reasons" that she doesn't want to talk about
>Don't really know what to say but accept her decision
>Our last session ends and she gives me a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye and tells me good luck in the future
>mfw she actually did like me
>>
>>34626232
i really have trouble naming symptoms to my doctors

i need to start attending classes

but the female psychologists think i'm a fucking creep! wtf??

anyone know how to get referred to a psychiatrist immediately?
>>
>>34626249
fake af

no one would be unprofessional like that
>>
>>34626249
that nnever happened
>>
>giving a creepy look to a female psychologist while talking, discussing my 4channess and my negativeness

of course i'm getting dicked around
>>
>>34626258
>i really have trouble naming symptoms to my doctors

That's because psychological """""""""symptoms"""""""" are fucking socially constructed and completely relative. You write like a third world subhuman anyways so I'm not even going to bother anymore.

>>34626249
>degenerate weab roleplaying yet again

You faggots need to be purged on sight.
>>
>>34626313
>You write like a third world subhuman anyways
oh so that's why
>>
>try to cover up myself with really dark humor
>therapist gets disgusted
>>
>>34626211
That's where it got steered. It started with my depression and self-esteem issues and most of my problems stem from the same thing. So when we got there she asked if I had any sexual dysfunction and I told her "I can only get off when I'm thinking about my older sister".
>>
Psychology and psychiatrist is a huge fucking meme.

Basically they just want to scar you even more and be aggressive at them
>>
I literally cannot trust white people anymore
>>
File: 1445841102786.jpg (268KB, 960x472px) Image search: [Google]
1445841102786.jpg
268KB, 960x472px
>had already stopped going to class, didnt even go to the college campus to see friends, only got up to eat but only ate stuff like ramen out of the package dry and boxes of dollar store cookies, literally was sleeping in trash from it too because id eat it in bed and go back to sleep
>eventually, on a night out, slash leg open in a fit so hard i cant walk for several days after because some girls started a physical altercation with me and i got tossed out and had a fit
>parents say i HAVE to see a therapist
>grudgingly agree because I did just permanently damage my leg out of the blue

>"alright anon so why are you here today"

>tell her i had a recent self harm episode

>she gives me that fucking look like im a such a piece of shit shes genuinely shocked

the first session was shit too even after that, i never went back

i am 100% sure my life will end in suicide. ive since moved out but every other day or so break a bunch of stuff in my apartment. today i broke my desk chair and a corkboard and all my recyclables and dented/dinged a storage unit
>>
>>34621691
Your first mistake was going to a therapist. You can only help and fix yourself. You pay therapists to basically say "just b urself dude"
>>
>tell her about my problems and she goes "good, good"
>can tell she's being manipulative as fuck
>>
>>34626510
You made it sound more like you actively went out of your way to discuss it.

But either way fuck female therapists. Fuck therapists in general but if you're hell bent on wasting either your or your tax payers money then at least aim for a male one. Try to avoid any german guys either, they tend to be idiots.
>>
>>34626633
Well, if she really is looking to offload me then maybe I'll be talking to a guy soon. Or more likely I'll be talking to nobody because I live in the asshole of nowhere and there are barely any therapists out here. I wish I'd grown up to either be normal or too stupid to realize I'm not.
>>
>thinking a woman versed in jew-fu will be capable or willing of assisting a young man out of his struggle against a dystopian gynocentric rootless alienating leftist feminised society that looks like a Calhoun-experiment gone horribly wrong.
finding a "therapist" was your first mistake. having a female one was your second.
Your problems aren't your fault and will most definitely not be solved by the agents of their perpetuation. They are pathologising your natural response to a sick jewified society.
>>
>>34626605
>go to therapist because mom wanted me to
>tell her I'm a NEET friendless shutin hermit who rarely ever leaves the house for months at a time or sometimes over a year
>"so what do you want me to do about it?"

Bitch was useless but it taught me a good lesson. Guess that was the point.
>>
>>34626633
How do you specifically ask for one?
>>
Fuck just avoid female therapists or psychologists at all cost.
>>
>>34626711
"I would be more comfortable with a male therapist do you think you could give me a referral?"

The same way you would ask any doctor this question. It's a very common request and they are built and I'm pretty sure legally required to oblige it. Any even remotely credible therapist wouldn't bat an eye at it and would immediately help you get a male therapist. But I guess it depends on where you live or what kind of system you have to psychological shit since it differs a lot from country to country.
>>
>>34626603
>literally was sleeping in trash from it too
pics or it never happened
>>
File: 1484547109326.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1484547109326.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>34626439
How dark are we talking here?
>>
>>34626748
Yeah I try to build this fake spergness and they obviously call me out on it
>>
I fucking hate therapists, they are smug and overpaid. Several times in my life my parents have offered to pay for me to see a therapist, and it has never helped me in any way. I told them that I would be much happier if they just gave me the money that they would have paid to the therapist instead, but they just laughed at me because they still see me as a stupid child.
>>
>anon you have me, stop posting online and talk to me :)
le psychologist meme
>>
>>34626682
>"so what do you want me to do about it?"
I mean... She's not wrong.
>>
>>34626682
It is the point.

You can only make that decision
>>
>>34625041
that's what you get for being a sexual degenerate
>>
>>34627042
I can't help it. I turned into this because my sister used to come into my room at night and do things to me.
>>
>>34627079
oh, well didn't know that. i'm sorry.
>>
>>34627079
Where did the bad lady touch you, anon?
>>
>>34627099
Mostly the penis, but for a while she was really into doing things with my butt.
>>
>>34621691
The only reason I want to see a Therapist is to have someone be forced to listen to me spout off all the thoughts in my head. I would be as honest as I could possibly be, and they would either help me become a better person, or ask me to stop visiting.
>>
File: 1485895142018.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485895142018.png
323KB, 584x717px
>go to therapist
>hot 26 yo indian chick
>not really depressed but got set up with a shrink anyway
>chat her up
>she is suprised
>get her number
>take her out after her shift
>fuck her back at her place that night
>>
>>34627123
what'd you chat about chad?
>>
>>34627079
Did you tell your therapist that?
>>
>>34626815
I can't even remember what counts as dark anymore. Anything that has to do with death is just comforting, and anything to do with pain is hilarious. Where was the line supposed to be again?
>>
>>34627086
Don't feel sorry for him. At least he got some. He should be thankful a girl wanted to touch him at all.
>>
>>34627248
I told her that it stemmed from relationship issues with my sister. I don't want to get her arrested and I'm not sure if my therapist would have to tell.
>>
File: 1486093621981.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486093621981.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
>>34627457
I doubt she would, but maybe it's best to keep that to yourself along with the whole sister fucking thing, yeah?
>>
>>34627536
I feel like lying would be counterproductive, but I'm planning to keep that to myself for now, at least.
>>
>>34627457
nah she won't and unless you mention it you're not going to be able to work through it either.
>>
>>34627572
I just don't want to get my sister in trouble.
>>
>tfw trust issues
>feel like this psychologist bitch is judging me
>can't tell if she's just manipulating me and trying to get a reaction to diagnose me
>>
>>34627615
if you aren't currently a victim of ongoing child abuse I don't think there's an obligation to report
>>
>>34627615
you won't, although I'm not sure why you care so much about a person who molested you. The psych probably won't even care, you're a guy after all.
>>
>>34627677
oh, and also, if there are no children around her who are at threat of being abused.
>>
>>34627695
>why you care so much about a person who molested you
Because she's his sister
>>
>>34627677
That's good. I haven't been a child in a long time.
>>34627695
Like I said, I have a sister complex. I can't even orgasm if I'm not thinking about her. She's got some kind of hold on me. I should hate her but I just want to impregnate her.
>>
>>34627716
She touched your pee pee right? Why not just live the dream and wincest?
>>
>>34627716
>Like I said, I have a sister complex. I can't even orgasm if I'm not thinking about her. She's got some kind of hold on me. I should hate her but I just want to impregnate her.
Just rape her man, she did the same to you anyway. But yeah you can talk about it to a psych it won't come to anything and maybe you can work through it.
>>
>>34627740
There was lots of wincest, but she got serious with the guy she ended up marrying and it stopped. I think that's where my emotional problems really started. I had gotten really attached.
>>34627754
My dick isn't long enough to reach another country, though.
>>
I really have trouble trying to figure if this psychologist is just a fucking meme.

She thinks I'm lying about my symptoms, gives me useless solutions, and never referred me to a psychiatrist

Should I just face my problems?
>>
>>34627771
Ahhh, so it's a your fuckbuddy/gf/sister has gotten married and doesn't want to incest with you anymore types of situations. I guess there isn't really anything you can do about it because even if they divorced she'd probably find someone else and you'd be back to where you are now after some possible rebound pussy. I really don't know you can fix yourself. Have you tried talking to her about it? Like not asking her for sex, just tell her your situation to see if she can help you. At the very least you might get some closure, which could help.
>>
>>34626853
>they still see me as a stupid child.
probably because you leech off of them as an adult
>>
>>34621691
>talking to a therapist

Anon you know that she is just cheating you out of your money by keeping you on meds and pretending to be concerned about your problems right?
>>
>>34628484
what's so bad about being on meds tho
>>
>>34628484
what's bad about being on medication if they actually control your problem
>>
>>34628649
They're expensive, you get hooked extremely easily, and they are difficult to stop taking. I advise you to stop taking them if you are they don't fix your problems they just distract you from them.
>>
>>34628786
addiction is a spook
>>
>tfw describing guro to my therapist
>get a letter some time later saying i have been referred to somebody else

wew
>>
>>34624104
Will you trust a random anon that shitpost, or a real doctor that actually knows more than any of us that read wikipedia?

Get a psychiatrist. It will help better than doing nothing.
>>
Women psychologists are the worst fucking normie scum. At studies they are only sucking dicks because their studies are easy as fuck and after them they are expecting to live on beta money and fucking with chads. They dont really care about their jobs and dont want to even meet with weirdos.
>>
>>34627559
>I'm seeing someone for help
>boy I should lie to them so they never are able to

Retard.
>>
>>34629672
>Therapists actually help people with real mental problems
t. norman
>>
>go to therapist
>unload my fee fees
>feel a lot better
>go home
>realize nothing has changed
>get even more depressed than before going because I currently have all those negative thoughts from the session floating around in my head
>>
>>34629802
>doesn't know about catharsis
>doesn't know after telling about feelings you feel better, but it just does that

You need more time. Catharsis is a short term gain, and can motivate you keep seeing the therapist.
>>
>>34629813
Actually I completely regressed and stopped going 9 months ago. Haven't taken a shower since dec 24, haven't changed my sheets for 3 weeks, haven't brushed my teeth in a week and a half.
>>
>>34626036
>>tells me to go to rehab first

How is it not a good advice?
Your consumption is hiding your real symptoms and giving you false flags on top of it.

>>34627123
Meet
>>34626092
>>
File: Just_wip.jpg (45KB, 625x640px) Image search: [Google]
Just_wip.jpg
45KB, 625x640px
>>34629855

What kind of habit do you have which replaced the shower/brushing/washing time?

What does it annoy you to do it, does it feel like a waste of time, energy costly, ...?
>>
>>34629922
I sleep for most of the day. When I wake up I usually play video games or watch anime or youtube videos.

I have emotional trouble and deep trust issues, no dreams, or goals or any of the things that "normal" adults would have. I don't see the point in putting effort into my life if happiness isn't guaranteed (which it isn't), so I just waste my life away until I'm no longer able to sustain it. After that I'll probably just end it. I know it sounds childish and immature. There just isn't anything in the world that I want besides entertainment.
>>
>>34627804
>Should I just face my problems?
I'm pretty sure that's the point of psychologists. They take your money until you figure out that you have to solve your own shit because nobody is going to do shit for you in this world.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.