[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen if I remain a virgin for the rest of my life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0338.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
What will happen if I remain a virgin for the rest of my life?

I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, never had sex. I've kissed one girl but I didn't do it willingly, the roastie forced herself on me.

How will I be affected mentally in life I completely give up on women? Will I go crazy?

Is sex even a need? Is cuddling a need?

Can I be successful in life, get a good job, make a lot of money, yet still become a wizard?
>>
>>34620923
>How will I be affected mentally in life I completely give up on women? Will I go crazy?
I'm 21 and still a virgin. I think i'm slowly loosing it i still haven't kissed someone, held hands or even hugged someone.

>Is sex even a need? Is cuddling a need?
Sex or cuddling isn't a need in life. Companionship is. If we dont have Companionship, being friends or a relationship, then our minds loose grip on reality and how to act and what to feel in certain situations.

>Can I be successful in life, get a good job, make a lot of money, yet still become a wizard?
Sure you can be successful, you'll just be unhappy with with your life as a whole. You might look at friends or family members and see what they have achieved in the same amount of time as you. Then realise you have the job but no family of your own or even a wife/girlfriend.

Don't give up though, as i said im 21 and a KHHV, i haven't. I might not get that qt virgin gf i want but i'm just going to be happy someone wants to spend time with me doing the things that we both enjoy together.
>>
>>34620923
Same here except I had a (5/10) girlfriend for a week. She was really smart and not autistic so it was okay but I ended up going after another girl at a dance but then that girl went for my best friend.

there was a girl from UK and had a fat ass and tall too I wish I fucked her.

Nonetheless I plan on getting lots of pussy. 90% of getting pussy is
> season is summer
> be attractive
> have a job
> be 5 years older than them
So it's kind of difficult if you're 18 (I am) but it's all gonna work out.

I also have an 8 inch cock.
>>
yo dude no worries,i didn't lose my virginity till I was 19. but my best advice, go to college, horny chicks everywhere and no matter how cringy you are, there will be one willing to look past that. also I have met a wizard, don't be a wizard.
>>
>>34620923
>I'm 18
Stop, stop worrying. You have nothing to worry about, literally no 18 year old anywhere has anything to be concerning them.
>>
>>34621390
I plan on going to community college because I stopped going to high school and am getting a degree via an online option. Only applied to one college and received a 14k scholarship but idk if they'll still take me considering I'm getting an online degree.

Maybe. Who knows. Maybe I should ask their admissions office. Makes me feel. Wondering what my life could be like.

I'm middle class so hopefully my parents will pay for college if I decide to go...

Ahhh!

On one hand I want to say fuck it to college and get a trade but on the other hand I want a stable job and not have to run around all day and not make piss for money.
>>
>>34620923
Dude I'm a virgin at 23 years old. When you have endured so long, you either become extremely jaded with life, or you completely the notion of having a gf and just learn to be content being alone.

Some people may think you are weird for choosing to be single or outright think you are gay.

Sex is not a need if you deem it unnecessary. It's after all a very primitive urge that you can try your hardest to get rid of.

You won't be affected mentally in life. Contrary to popular belief, there's actually quite a number of people who remain single throughout their life and they haven't gone insane.

As for being successful in life, I'm not sure. I haven't even graduated college yet.

As for making lots of money, as long as you have a decent career I think you are set. You save up on a lot of stuff by being single, no need to pay for weddings, no need to raise a child, which is one major money sucker.

I think the most important part of being alone is that you are missing out the feeling of having an SO, which most people find to be a basic need of society and is fundamental to the human experience.
>>
>>34620923
You will probably get sick and die relatively young.
>>
>>34620923
i like to think this is possible but then i see a couple when im out in public and i realize that i will never experience that

tldr i cant ignore tfw no gf
>>
File: 007 - gXyCMdx.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
007 - gXyCMdx.png
152KB, 616x725px
>tfw your love life peaked in preschool when you had a "girlfriend"

18 as well anon, what gets me is hearing other people talk about relationships and seeing how little I really understand about them. even if the planets aligned and someone liked me back I would fuck it all up
>>
>>34621568
Yeah but being single right now is TORMENT. Also people do go insane. See "Unabomber" (although he had good reasons)

I just can't find pretty girls.
>>
>>34621668
> be me
> 2nd grade
> tell girl I love her
> ask if she loves me back
> says no
> be somber on the playground
> best friend tells me not to worry about girls, who the fuck cares what a girl thinks
> 10 years later
> girl is always eyeing me up
> gets mad when I don't look back
> I flirt with her a couple times
> she's got like 3000 of followers on Instagram and sucked some dicks
> just can't love her
>>
>>34621670

That's because some people spend their entire waking moment focusing on tfw no gf. You just gotta let it go and accept that you are going to lead a life alone, and stop putting the whole notion like as if it is a fundamental need.

I mean I'm not rich and I don't focus my entire waking moments on feeling depressed because I can't buy a Lamborghini. Similarly because of who I am, I know I can't get a gf so I don't focus on getting one. Life isn't just about fucking anon.
>>
Nothing will happen. You won't be the first and you won't be the last. Your ability to be successful, get a good job, and make a lot of money will not be reduced.

How you will respond mentally to it I can't say. Only one way to find out. Nothing is fated though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.