[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you on here who have HAD girlfriends, I have a question?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

For those of you on here who have HAD girlfriends, I have a question?

Why did you break up with her?
This question doesn't apply if she broke up with you.

Being a kissless virgin, I can't imagine ever letting go of a girlfriend, if I were to get one. I'd want to spend the rest of my life with her, no matter her flaws. I just want someone to love me, I don't understand how normies can throw that away over "She's too clingy for me bro LMAO"
>>
i used to think the same way, but when shit went really south, i couldn't stand being near her, once you have sex enough, it gets boring, i actualy prefer mastubating over sex at this point.
>>
She had her mental problems, as I do to. We couldn't help eachother, instead she was dragging me down. Plus, she was my first and I wanted to know more and evolve outside the relationship. Had I stayed, I would become complacent and even more depressive
>>
I just lost attraction to her. That was it. I went from being madly passionate about her to finding her repulsive in a literal second. This was right after our first kiss.
>>
>>34620595
Just stopped loving her. It turned out that she was actually moving back to Ireland in a few months and she didn't tell me because she didn't want me to break up with her over it.
>>
>>34620670
>tfw always been afraid of that reaction
>>
>>34620595
Getting a new girl to fuck is a matter of going to the city on the weekend. In addition, there are at least 2 girls I could tonight just by texting them.

That's why they're easy to let go.
>>
we argued too much and they were too clingy. i was miserable and better off alone.
>>
She always thought I was cheating on her when it was really just my social anxiety preventing me from wanting to go outside and do things with her instead of staying inside playing video games. She eventually made all of my friends hate me.
>>
>>34620670
but why?
organic
>>
dumcunt b0ss end of story
>>
One I broke up with to get with a hotter girl, hotter girl was a whore so I dumped her because she cheated on me after 2 years, and the rest of the time I got dumped because I am too controlling and too aggressive. Most of my relationships have been fnb type scenarios that we just grew apart for one reason or another.
>>
>>34620595

You don't understand because you've never actually experienced these sorts of annoying, relationship destroying things that you've romanticised.
>>
>>34620595
We dated for 7 years and then she kept pressuring me to go to church, after that contact got less and less until she eventually said no to me hugging her goodbye, after that I said screw it and broke it off
>>
Bitch cheated on me while she was at college. the thing that pisses me off the most is i had a chance to cheat, but didn't because not a scumbag whore.
>>
I get bored and start focusing on negatives. Low intelligence, bad genetics, small family, bad skin, bad dresser. You name it I've dumped one for it.
>>
>>34621572
Pretty much this, normal relationships on not parasitic. Constantly validating some depressed retard becomes annoying pretty fast and no I am not trying to be your baby sitter or councilor 24/7.
>>
File: IMG_0821.png (630KB, 936x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.png
630KB, 936x412px
>>34620595
I thought the very same thing. I couldn't understand how or why couples fight. Not us, I thought.
First couple of years were solid good times. Eventually things changed, i understood the term irreconcilable differences after my first and only gf.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.