[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the hell do i get a gf like this and how do i protect he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1484976553592.jpg (140KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484976553592.jpg
140KB, 720x720px
how the hell do i get a gf like this and how do i protect her from Chad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfj-PjQm7fs
>>
>>34620271
Go to a con or a store where you can buy weeby things and hope a girl like her is there.

You probably can't protect her from Chad though, she'd most likely want her sub-culture's variant of him
>>
File: 1480154991455.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480154991455.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>34620619
So youre saying drive all the way to the weeb store 50 miles away and stand around for an hour eyeing all the women until i find one i like?

No.
>>
>>34620950
If you're in school then you could join an anime club if there's one there.
But because we're on r9k I'm assuming everyone here is too autistic to seduce the elusive fujoshi
>>
>>34620271
mfw the video is actually good
>>
>>34621045
No. For all intensive porpoises I'm an adult and I have an actual job, I don't have time for clubs and fashion and shit.

I've been here since I was 12 years old yet it seems like everyone else stayed 20.
>>
>>34621045
>tfw not in school anymore so missed out on that chance
>tfw no fujo gf to browse used doujin shelves in akiba with or to go to animate with and look at chara goods

just
>>
>>34621114
>>34621120
I'm sorry anons, your chances are slim to none
>>
If she's like me and absolutely depises chads and stacies, you'll have a fair chance if you're nerdy enough.
>>
>>34622249

fuck off roastie I saw the other "nerdy girl" bitch in that thread talkin about wackin off to gangrape FUCK OFF ROASTIE YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.