[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls date guys that are mean, uncaring or outright cruel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1465016892816.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1465016892816.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
Why do girls date guys that are mean, uncaring or outright cruel and abusive to them? Why aren't they at all interested in the socially awkward beta who would treat them kindly?
>>
>>34619743
because they sense your desperation
>>
File: 1486131002462.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1486131002462.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34619743
>socially awkward beta who would treat them kindly?
>treat them kindly
Like the type that post here about hating all women? Kek
>>
>>34619743
Because women crave being dominated. /thread
>>
I used to think this shit. That I was a beta and I would always treat her kindly, etc. Then I actually I got a long term gf, and you can't keep up the kind guy act once she starts doing things that piss you off.
>>
>>34619743
what about socially awkward mean guys? do you think they just dont exist
>>
>>34619802
But the point is not being annoyed by things- it's whether you're cruel and mean all the time, not whether you have arguments or piss each other off sometimes.
>>
>>34619819
>socially awkward mean guy
That'd be me
>>
>>34619819
what about big fluffy dogs? Sure they exist, but they're not exactly part of the conversation now are they?
>>
>>34619845
Yeah but the point I'm making is that because it's known that sometimes socially awkward people can come off as more rude then was intended, girls will often give rude/cruel (but awkward) guys a pass at first just thinking that they meant something else, etc, until it's too late and we've realized that he's genuinely an asshole and not some misunderstood poor soul.
>>
>>34619743
Real answer: It's because abusive boyfriends lead the girl to believe that they can change him.

Didn't they talk about this shit in school where you live?
>>
>>34619828
Well I'd say few people are mean to their gf simply to be mean. Most of it comes from sticking up about the shit she pisses you off about, which makes you seem mean. A beta would try to not bring up the stuff that makes him angry, and just bottle it up. My point is you can't bottle that stuff up forever. At some point you're going to be mean about the stuff you bottle up.
>>
>>34619743
>because people who are mean and cruel to fucking faggots aren't good lovers to their girls

fuck off lol
>>
>>34619743
people are good to 'their people'
and some don't care much to associate with others

some treat everyone nicely but it's all bull

people aren't 1 dimensional you fucking hrtstdaids posterchild
>>
They are hardwired by evolution to want dominant, aggressive men, because that's what kept them alive in pre-modern times.

Being aloof and dismissive demonstrates that they have more options than just you, which implies dominance. Shouting and other violence demonstrates aggression.

Getting mad at women for liking "assholes" is like getting mad at men for liking wide hips and big tits. It's natural.
>>
>>34619743
Because they're honest and secure with themselves
>>
>>34619778
can they make it less work though? I've got other shit to do than tinker around with unresolved desires.

I'm fkin busy.
>>
>>34619743
niceguy.jpg
>>
men are supposed to lead

you act like dominant men aren't kid.

socially awkward betas will fucking stutter, spill spaghetti, and look at the girl questioningly asking her 10 years into a relationship whether it's okay to hold her hand. he cannot have sex. he cannot do anything. he cannot be. it's repulsive.

dominant men treat women very kindly, fyi :) they take care of girls better, too.

also if you're socially fucked in real life, imagine how you're going to be in bed. i would rather lay in a coffin than experience the horror...
>>
>>34620800
>you act like dominant men aren't kind

X
>>
>>34619774
>Like the type that post here about hating all women? Kek
Non sequitur
>>
>>34620390
strawman.jpg
>>
>>34619892
then there's also the guys that act nice just to have sex with them. then after a while they become assholes. beta or not, anyone can be an asshole really.
>>
>>34619743
I'm interested in socially awkward nice men as well but
The reason why I stayed with a cruel + abusive guy for a long time is because his emotions were REALLY intense and when he wasn't cruel he was showering me with love and affection and even when he was being cruel it was almost like a violent show of love.
Actually I acted very similarly toward him so maybe it's not the best explanation. I think we were just obsessed with each other to the point where a healthy expression of love was not enough...
>>
>>34620948
going off of this though, I think even more "sane" women stick with abusive men because of the passion and intensity of love/constant attention they get from their partner when they're abusive.
I noticed something a lot of women are unhappy about in their relationship is that they want to spend more time together than their SO does, or want more affection, or more romance. I think women tend to feel emotions of love more intensely in general (maybe?) so when they meet a guy like this who is literally willing to smother her with love and attention it becomes really hard to turn down, even when it turns violent sometimes
>>
>>34620948
>>34621009
>tl;dr: all women want Chad Domesticabusecock

Really made ME think
>>
>>34621036
I mean if there was just a guy who smothers you in affection and love and is fine receiving the same without all the violent bullshit I think any girl would be happy with that.
>>
>>34621104
And yet real life consistently proves you wrong considering women would rather date Chad Womanbeatercock while making fun of the guy who wants to "smother a woman in affection and love"

Typing that made my heart hurt (prbablu because women would rather get beaten than date a guy who wants to give them affection and love)

Really activated those almonds
>>
Yes you are right. If you are betacucksubmissive type, you will never get the succ
>>
>>34621323
>Yes you are right. If you are betacucksubmissive type, you will never get the succ
Exactly. I have two choices:

>Stay home and be a comfy shutin
>Go get /fit/ with some might-not-be-steroids and literally beat women to keep them in line

Really fired off those neurons
>>
>>34621148
you're literally incorrect. you are the opposite of correct. Women constantly crave more love and affection
>>
File: IMG_20170234_021803.jpg (174KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170234_021803.jpg
174KB, 480x502px
>>34621540
>you're literally incorrect. you are the opposite of correct. Women constantly crave more love and affection
And yet social memedia is full of women shittalking men who want to give women love and affection (eww gross he's a "nice guy" lmaoo), and those same women talking about how amazing Chad Assaultandbatterycock is
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.