[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If 5.5 inches is the average penis size than how come everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1481238790515.jpg (35KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1481238790515.jpg
35KB, 500x280px
If 5.5 inches is the average penis size than how come everyone I talk to has a bigger penis than me.
I have an average penis btw.
>>
>>34619694
>everyone I talk to has a bigger penis than me.
everyone lie
>>
>>34619694
6.5x5.5 here, dunno what you're talking about
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
eriginal
>>
>>34619694

They're either lying or you have some kind of cognitive bias where you're only paying attention to the outliers and not paying attention to the massive majority of people that are just like you.
>>
>>34619694
do you think everyone say their real dick size?
>>
I make it a point to lie about my dick size on here. Sometimes I'll even samefag different above average sizes to really make dicklets feel bad.
>>
>>34619694
The size of your penis doesn't matter. It's how smooth and fuckable your butthole is. I mean when your penis is as small as yours is.
>>
>>34619876
>>34619926
>>34619932
pretty much every single one of them has photo proof.
>>
File: 1414470444599.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
1414470444599.png
46KB, 507x607px
>>34619694

>tfw above average length but below average girth

who /pencildick/ here
>>
>>34620063
They're proud of their huge cocks and post pictures for bragging rights, why would someone brag about his below average sized dick? Doesn't mean they don't exist though.
>>
>>34619876
18x18 here, don't know whatcha talking bout
>>
>>34620123
I have a below-average dick. It's VERY below average.
>>
>>34620226
So you're saying it's above average in how small it is?
>>
>>34620090
pencil dick reporting in, I'm over 6 inches but my girth is pretty terrible
>>
>>34620123

This, for every guy that posts a picture of their above-average dick, there are like 20 normal-sized guys that aren't posting pics, because average-sized dicks just don't look that impressive on camera.

However, they're a big difference between appearance and performance, and there's a reason that biology and evolution have selected traits that favor dicks in the 4 to 6 inch range.

If appearances are all that you care about, then I guess it sucks for you, but I've never had a problem pleasuring women with my totally average 5-inch dick.
>>
>>34620242
Yup! I'm special!
>>
>>34620270
>and there's a reason that biology and evolution have selected traits that favor dicks in the 4 to 6 inch range.

yea its called arranged marriages

without that and the world would be filled with chad and stacey genes
>>
>>34620270
Dude, come on. It's not working. Don't we owe it to him to tell him the truth? What are we doing? This isn't compassion. It's disrespect.

OP, the truth is you have the smallest penis in the world by a margin of about three inches.
>>
>>34620309

Great meme, but you're the one telling a cruel lie here. Stop making guys feel insecure about their penis size when in most cases it's completely sufficient to please a woman.

>>34620294

You've never actually had sex have you? You talk like a bitter virgin with no real-life experience.
>>
>>34620256
>Iktf

7 inch length
3 inch girth
>JUST
>>
>>34620340
>You've never actually had sex have you? You talk like a bitter virgin with no real-life experience.

found the female poster
>>
>>34620309
And the next smallest guy? With the penis three inches bigger than yours? He's a fucking freak with a minuscule baby penis a foot and a half shorter than the guy with the third smallest penis. Who himself has a pathetic microdick compared to the fourth smallest guy's little tic tac, comparatively. In fact, every person's penis dwarfs the next smallest penis. And you're the smallest of everyone. How does it feel to have such a useless, laughable penis, you stupid bitch?
>>34620340
Shut up faggot I'm making him feel better. It's your lies that are hurtful.
>>
>>34620389

I'm actually a male (male), but good effort.

>>34620401

Telling a guy to give up all hope of having a satisfying sex life or taking pride in his manhood is making him feel better?

Lord have mercy, you need to get off of /r9k/ for a while, I think the poison is seeping into your brain.
>>
nothing smells worse than my pussy
FUCKING
NOTHING
an exact copy of my pussy filled with dead rats and old feces smells better than my pussy. MY PUSSY IS THE WORST SMELL KNOWN OR UNKNOWN TO MAN
sorry OP what was the question?
>>
>>34620480
can i smell your pussy?
>>
>>34620569
yeah ok how close you wan get nigga
>>
>>34620569
FEEL FREE!
SNIFF THAT 'SSY!
FEEL FREE!
SNIFF THAT 'SSY!
>>
>tfw everyone is on that girth meme and you're only 4.2" girth but no one cares that you're 7" long
>>
>>34620655
damn thats shitty, especially since youre longer than average. that must make your penis look skinnier than it is.

im 4.5 girth 6 long, pretty bad, but i think more or less on par with you.

lifes a meme
>>
>>34620655
>>34620712
it'll be all right you two. my penis is awesome. lots of ladies use it and it doesn't get laughed at like your pathetic dongers. so there's hope for men after all. chin up, baby wee wees!
>>
>>34620761

Go away Trump, don't you have a country to lead?
>>
>>34620761
hey guy, im replying to you. really wondering whats going on in your mind. no need to reply to this, as im sure your response will be a fabricated attempt at triggering robots.

im inclined towards studying psychology just because i find the mind to be very interesting, but im not convinced by it, mostly because its a meme career. we'll see what happens.
>>
File: reeeeee.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.gif
160KB, 400x388px
>tfw 4 inches erect, all shriveled flaccid
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>34620973
>WHAT THE FUCK
It's a small penis, Anon. You have a small penis.
>>
>>34619694
>he still believes 5.5 is the aver dick size
smhtbhfam
>>
>>34619694
They're just above average or lying.
>>
Dude I have a 5 inch penis and of the 20ish girls I slept with no one has ever complained/treated me differently after seeing it good sex is dependent on a lot more things. I have literally never had a girl not become obsessed with me after sex and say I'm the best they ever had its the hips man.
>>
>>34619694
dont worry lad, everyone knows girls always lust after guys that are average height, have average dick size, average face, average bank account, etc.
>>
Protip these idiots measure from the balls and dig it in there too
>>
because the "average" takes micropenises into account as well
>>
>>34621622
>no one has ever complained/treated me differently
That's because they're too busy laughing at how ridiculous you look. A grown man with a child-sized penis, how could anyone keep a straight face?
>>
>>34619694
>everyone I talk to has a bigger penis than me
>implying people don't lie about their dick size
>>
>>34619694

5x5 is not the mode of dick sizes, its the average length after you account for all dicks.

Normal caucasians and negroids have 7-10 in cocks but there are more Asians and middle eastern people in the world with three inchers that bring the average size down.

If you are white or black with a dick smaller than 7 inches you should get yourself fixed
>>
>>34621833
And I suppose you've taken it upon yourself to account for all dicks. Thanks, dick accountant.
>>
>>34619694
I base it off this rule of thumb
>5.5 is the base any one who say they are that size
>it is important to remember almost every guy is insecure about his dick size big or small
>any guy who says his is a">5.5" he is actually a inches smaller
>if he says his is a"<5.5" he is actually a inches larger than average.
>>
>>34621766
I don't know you got to think about small girls proportions they probably perceive it as larger than it is like an optical illusions.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (12KB, 211x202px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
12KB, 211x202px
>>34619694
They could just be lying.
Unless you personally measure each of their dicks.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.